gr8leo87

But why are 190 in greater demand? 176 have exactly same skill set, same experience, same points and stil they are being pushed below the queue. Iam not saying DIAC should do as we wish, but I know one of my friend who is victim of this immigration policy. He applied for canada in 2004, then canada started new fast track in 2007 and 2007 applicants were getting quick grants , whereas my 2004 friend is stil waiting and his file finally considered backlog and deleted.

Yes you can say that they can do whatever they want, but despite of that lawers have filed a case against CIC - Canadian Immigration which is in progress. So this is sheer dictatorship and monarchy and by no means it can be called fair by CIC.

I also take side of DIAC but Iam very worried that God forbid, Ausie take the same route as Canada has done. Peace to all

Brother Don't loose hope and stay tight.

There may be only few (175/176) applicants left who are victim of lengthy security checks rest (Low Risk) has got their grants a long time ago. The main difference is that 175/176 applications are still processing and people are getting, though a little bit late, their grants. Secondly, if someone has to worry about then they should be priority 5 applicants. Since those applications has not stopped but processing as per their turn this shows that DIAC is not following Canadian policy.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brother Don't loose hope and stay tight.

There may be only few (175/176) applicants left who are victim of lengthy security checks rest (Low Risk) has got their grants a long time ago. The main difference is that 175/176 applications are still processing and people are getting, though a little bit late, their grants. Secondly, if someone has to worry about then they should be priority 5 applicants. Since those applications has not stopped but processing as per their turn this shows that DIAC is not following Canadian policy.

Yes In Sha Allah, we will make through these tough times being together on forums

But why are 190 in greater demand? 176 have exactly same skill set, same experience, same points and stil they are being pushed below the queue. Iam not saying DIAC should do as we wish, but I know one of my friend who is victim of this immigration policy. He applied for canada in 2004, then canada started new fast track in 2007 and 2007 applicants were getting quick grants , whereas my 2004 friend is stil waiting and his file finally considered backlog and deleted.

Yes you can say that they can do whatever they want, but despite of that lawers have filed a case against CIC - Canadian Immigration which is in progress. So this is sheer dictatorship and monarchy and by no means it can be called fair by CIC.

I also take side of DIAC but Iam very worried that God forbid, Ausie take the same route as Canada has done. Peace to all

i m one of the victims of CIC unfairness. let me also shred some light on this OZ immigration has done the same thing few years back and i hope they dont repeat the same again.

MEDICAL ALERT

One of our friends from another fourm shared his timeline:

Name: atifurgreat

Visa catagory: 176

Application lodge: Sep 2011

CO allocated: Sep 2011

PCC & Medical request: Jan 2013

Medical referred to MOC: Jan 2013

waiting waiting waiting ranger.gif

i m one of the victims of CIC unfairness. let me also shred some light on this OZ immigration has done the same thing few years back and i hope they dont repeat the same again.

Means, OZ immigration also wiped out some backlog unjustifiably in the past ?

let me correct my self it was New Zealand.

http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/canada-could-face-lawsuits-if-it-legislates-away-immigration-backlog

On March 7, Mr. Kenney emphasized what he saw as Canada’s burdensome backlog of about one million applications in the skilled migrant and other categories. He pointed out that New Zealand legislated an end to its backlog in 2003 with the start of Ms. Dalziel’s policy changes.

He also noted that Australia started requiring prospective skilled immigrants to get their professional credentials assessed before they arrive onshore, “with very positive results.”

let me correct my self it was New Zealand.

http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/canada-could-face-lawsuits-if-it-legislates-away-immigration-backlog

On March 7, Mr. Kenney emphasized what he saw as Canada’s burdensome backlog of about one million applications in the skilled migrant and other categories. He pointed out that New Zealand legislated an end to its backlog in 2003 with the start of Ms. Dalziel’s policy changes.

He also noted that Australia started requiring prospective skilled immigrants to get their professional credentials assessed before they arrive onshore, “with very positive results.”

Really horrifying, stil as some of our friends on the forums insists "Its their immigration policy, so they can do as desire and act as they wish. No logics required for them".

Probably fortunate for us that OZ backlog is not that big. Currently 2010/2011 applicants are in finalization stages, but thanks for your post. We should be aware of the facts and stats, hope for the best , be prepared for the worst and above all leave all to Allah.

Hi guys,

Just to make happy some of you: I am 190 main applicant, female, Russian. My husband, dependant partner, is Iranian. We even did not claim score for his qualification but his case was sent to external security checks and our CO asked many questions about his international trips, biography and career path (finally we even sent all his reference letters to CO).

Pls see the comments of our CO: “We are seeking to process your client’s application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time.

The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your client’s application. You can be assured, however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.”

So guys, the life of 190s is also NOT EASY )))

Before I was advised that there's not SCs for female applicants' cases . But here we are you can see )

There is no justice in the world! :biggrin: but we should stay positive!:hug:

MEDICAL ALERT

One of our friends from another fourm shared his timeline:

Name: atifurgreat

Visa catagory: 176

Application lodge: Sep 2011

CO allocated: Sep 2011

PCC & Medical request: Jan 2013

Medical referred to MOC: Jan 2013

waiting waiting waiting ranger.gif

Great news. Shawais, theworm and soulhuntsman should brace themselves for their impending PCC/Med calls.

They wont mate. Dont fret over the momentary slowdown in 175/176 visa processing.

"Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol or morphine or idealism." (Carl Jung)

Hi guys,

Just to make happy some of you: I am 190 main applicant, female, Russian. My husband, dependant partner, is Iranian. We even did not claim score for his qualification but his case was sent to external security checks and our CO asked many questions about his international trips, biography and career path (finally we even sent all his reference letters to CO).

Pls see the comments of our CO: “We are seeking to process your client’s application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia’s migration legislation. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time.

The timing for the completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your client’s application. You can be assured, however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship staff will do all they can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.”

Before I was advised that there's not SCs for female applicants' cases . But here we are you can see )

Yes, you are right. I cannot believe also that for 189 or 190 there are no to little security checks. If it has happened it might have been some extraordinary circumstances or what have you. Checks do apply for HR countries and to some HR countries the duration is relatively longer than others.

Hi guys,

No worries. Cheer up and enjoy this time. All of us will get our grants soon Insha Allah. :smile:

Folks I think these changes (visa grants to 190 aplicants without SCs and protracted SC for 175/176 applicants) are a part of their process which is kept attuned to their requirements. Lengthy SC for some applicants and few quick grants should not make anyone spell doom & gloom for an entire visa subclass from a particular country (just ask bros Usman and mshahzad who patiently waited for years not months). Please relax, one by one all of us are going to get our grants soon.

Hi guys,

Just to make happy some of you: I am 190 main applicant, female, Russian. My husband, dependant partner, is Iranian. We even did not claim score for his qualification but his case was sent to external security checks and our CO asked many questions about his international trips, biography and career path (finally we even sent all his reference letters to CO). ..........Before I was advised that there's not SCs for female applicants' cases . But here we are you can see )

......There is no justice in the world! :biggrin: but we should stay positive!:hug:

We are similar case!

We did not foresee the long security checks, as I am a dependent applicant(Pakistani), while my wife(Singaporean) is the main applicant on our application. But well, rest and relax.

Great news. Shawais, theworm and soulhuntsman should brace themselves for their impending PCC/Med calls.

did u just mentioned 3 legends name, wasnt aware of the 4th one, Thank God Sep 2011 still getting calls. I thought we r forgotten & rest moved on

Cheers!

:ssign12:

A Pakistani 176 FS applicant "adamz" received his visa grant today. His timeline is given below:

176 FS (Paper) ICT Business Analyst (261111) Applied 22-11-2010: CO Assigned 05-08-2011: PCC/Med Call 25-06-2012: Medical Done 15 July 2012 : Medical again 10-09-2012 (Missing report for Daughter) : Grant 24-01-2013

can anyone please tell me how long it takes after the CO says ur case is decision ready n sent for finalization?

it could take 12 or more months to finalize the case after CO allocation. Time varies from case to case. You can have a look on my timeline below.

:ssign12:

A Pakistani 176 FS applicant "adamz" received his visa grant today. His timeline is given below:

176 FS (Paper) ICT Business Analyst (261111) Applied 22-11-2010: CO Assigned 05-08-2011: PCC/Med Call 25-06-2012: Medical Done 15 July 2012 : Medical again 10-09-2012 (Missing report for Daughter) : Grant 24-01-2013

I trust that this wonderful news will put all rumors and gossip, about impending problems for 175/176 applicants, to rest once and for all.

btw.. submitted for passport renewal yesterday..

wonder what'll happen if I get a meds/pcc call before 11th Feb? (I am guessing I'll receive my passport on that date)

This is simple. Just inform your CO now that you have lodged a passport renewal application and you are expected to receive your renewed passport by XYZ date.

Archived