gr8leo87

A Pakistani applicant RUKN got 190 visa today in just 3 months

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/108446-immigration-time-pakistanis-71.html

Dear All,

Got 190 visa grant today (Jan 30). I was the silent user of expat forum and it has helped me a lot and I thank you all for this from the core of my heart.

Following are my time lines

SSA Applied 18 August 2012

SS approved November 19, 2012

Visa Applied November 26, 2012

CO allocated 8 December 2012

CO Details: KD Brisbane Team 33 (Although my CO was on annual leave from December 23, 2012 till Jan 28, 2012)

Once again thank you all

I am happy for him but it is strange that the security checks for 190 are taking very lesser time :wacko:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take this opportunity to break some post-silver & pre-golden news: Our MEDs finally turned to FINALIZED on 22nd Jan and MET on 23rd Jan. That's 13 weeks from being referred on 15th Oct last year.

Waiting for the grant IA soon. :wub:

I'll take this opportunity to break some post-silver & pre-golden news: Our MEDs finally turned to FINALIZED on 22nd Jan and MET on 23rd Jan. That's 13 weeks from being referred on 15th Oct last year.

Great. Insh Allah you will get grant soon. Seems now DIAC is in hurry to process the remaining 175/176 and focus entirely on new EOI applicants. Lets hope for the best

GOOD NEWS! VISA GRANTED! :jiggy: Thanks to Almighty Allah. Finally I received an answer to my prayers. I am 176 FS Pakistani applicant who had lesser hopes of visa grant in this Year due to filling of FS Quota of 4200. So it seems that the cap n freeze of FS Quota is melting. Good luck to all applicants awaiting their silver and golden emails. The support of the forum members has been a source of alleviation during the painful waiting process. Thanks to all forum members. Could anyone suggest any threads which could guide me further in our process in moving to OZ. My timeline is below:-

IELTS 8|176-Accountant (Skilled Sponsored)|Applied 05-10-2010|CO Assigned 23-06-2011|Form_80 submitted 26-06-2011|Med/PCC Request 11-09-2012|Med/PCC uploaded 25-09-2012|Medicals/PCC Finalized 14-12-2012! Visa Grant 30-01-2013.

:hug: Congrats. So a well deserved golden mail at last....

Wonderful news. Why were they finalized after 13 weeks?

Wonderful news. Why were they finalized after 13 weeks?

Thanks buddy!

No idea about the 13 weeks. The spread of finalization of MEDs for applicants included is mind-boggling given that there was no pre-condition. Infant got finalized a week after being referred, elder kid mid-Jan'13 and then finally wife & I on 22nd Jan.

At the time of MEDs referral everything else stood MET.

Virtually drained myself through this marathon wait.:goofy:

Thanks buddy!

No idea about the 13 weeks. The spread of finalization of MEDs for applicants included is mind-boggling given that there was no pre-condition. Infant got finalized a week after being referred, elder kid mid-Jan'13 and then finally wife & I on 22nd Jan.

At the time of MEDs referral everything else stood MET.

Virtually drained myself through this marathon wait.:goofy:

No worries. You are almost there. Your patience will be rewarded with dividends.

:laugh:

Just on a lighter note.

Rule of Thumb: (very beneficial for new applicants ) :)

In any immigration system, be it UK, Canada, Australia, NewZeland - The new upcoming immigration systems is always fast, efficient and quick,

whereas the old system has backlogs, buggy system, slow processing and unpredictable timelines.

So if you are applying to immigrate to a country, just check whether a new system is coming or not. If new one is coming better apply in the new one, because the new one is always fast track and has to be met with service standards, whereas the old system folks can wait. If you have applied in the old one, forget it and generate a new application in the new system so the new one gets processed quickly while your application in the old system might take ages to finalize.

Just on a lighter note.

In any immigration system, be it UK, Canada, Australia, NewZeland - The new upcoming immigration systems is always fast, efficient and quick,

whereas the old system has backlogs, buggy system, slow processing and unpredictable timelines.

So if you are applying to immigrate to a country, just check whether a new system is coming or not. If new one is coming better apply in the new one, because the new one is always fast track and has to be met with service standards, whereas the old system folks can wait. If you have applied in the old one, forget it and generate a new application in the new system so the new one gets processed quickly while your application in the old system might take ages to finalize.

and where to get refund? :P

Just on a lighter note.

Agree, let me submit EOI first :cool:

Alhamdulillah I got my VISA grant. Thanks everyone for the support and I strongly believe that 2011 applicants are very near to their grant.

Here are my timelines.

175 Applied - 7 June 2011

Form 80 frontloaded - 4th DEC 2011

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Status inquired from CO - July 2012

CO Asked for new Form 80 because of small mistake - Sept 2012

Meds/PCC Front loaded - Sept 2012

Employer Address and Study Gap questions from CO - Nov 2012

Got Meds results - Dec 2012

Asked CO again for Status - Dec 2012

Got the Grant - 30 Jan 2013

I am happy for myself but I am more wishful to others for thier speedy grant. May you all get it soon - Ameen

Alhamdulillah I got my VISA grant. Thanks everyone for the support and I strongly believe that 2011 applicants are very near to their grant.

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

I am happy for myself but I am more wishful to others for thier speedy grant. May you all get it soon - Ameen

:hug: Grants are raining down!! Another great news. Congrats brother.

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Congrats oliman. Really good news for 175/176 applicants.

Shawais, no need to submit EOI. Old system also getting visas now :smile:

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Congratulations brother. :hug:

It was smart on your part for front loading your meds at the right moment. That has saved you quite a bit of time. Congratulations again and best of luck for your future endeavors. :smile:

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Congrats bro, wish u goodluck :yes:

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Great news!!!Congratulations Oliman,,,,!!!

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Great news oliman. Congrats.

cheers

Archived