gr8leo87

This is too much bro. Did you try to find out what exactly gave rise to such extensive SC in your case?

Yes i have specifically asked CO about my security checks status. He never replied back with exact answer mentioning SC.

By the way qasr1 and me, the victim of extra delays have same CO :goofy:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes i have specifically asked CO about my security checks status. He never replied back with exact answer mentioning SC.

By the way qasr1 and me, the victim of extra delays have same CO :goofy:

if u have applied in June 2011 then how can u get CO in dec 2010? plz get the dates right man before i have a heart attack .... did u do something like this in form 80? :biggrin:

Then on SEPT 2011 (after 9 months of ABPF), CO mentioned a small date error ( last 10 year living history) in my previously submitted form 80 and asked to fill the new form 80 again and resend. He did not asked this form any other secondary applicants.

Then on 05 NOV 2011, co asked me about a job gap period, employer street address of one of the employer, and the gap between my education between inter and bsc. I replied it and he confirmed my reply and said the details are added.

I also frontloaded my meds which were finalized on 11 dec, 2011. I asked CO for status after the finalization of meds and this is what he said.

So in the above post we can safely replace all 2011 with 2012, right ?

Guys what is the current trend after meds and pcc upload.

Now 2 records for me in the online application says further medical tests referred while one record says health requirements outstanding what does that mean?

Guys what is the current trend after meds and pcc upload.

Now 2 records for me in the online application says further medical tests referred while one record says health requirements outstanding what does that mean?

Dude when did you FL your Meds? These days meds are processed within 2 months for most of the applicants.

i applied for 190 visa, the officer asked to send the electronic medical test, however the penal doctor post the document to commonwealth. is it a problem to send the document to common wealth by post, instead of sending electronically to CO?

What's a difference?

Dude when did you FL your Meds? These days meds are processed within 2 months for most of the applicants.

I got med call on 3rd Jan and I submitted the both the required stuff on 23rd.

i applied for 190 visa, the officer asked to send the electronic medical test, however the penal doctor post the document to commonwealth. is it a problem to send the document to common wealth by post, instead of sending electronically to CO?

What's a difference?

No difference, just add 7-12 days in Medical Time lines

GOOD NEWS! VISA GRANTED! :jiggy: Thanks to Almighty Allah. Finally I received an answer to my prayers. I am 176 FS Pakistani applicant who had lesser hopes of visa grant in this Year due to filling of FS Quota of 4200. So it seems that the cap n freeze of FS Quota is melting. Good luck to all applicants awaiting their silver and golden emails. The support of the forum members has been a source of alleviation during the painful waiting process. Thanks to all forum members. Could anyone suggest any threads which could guide me further in our process in moving to OZ. My timeline is below:-

IELTS 8|176-Accountant (Skilled Sponsored)|Applied 05-10-2010|CO Assigned 23-06-2011|Form_80 submitted 26-06-2011|Med/PCC Request 11-09-2012|Med/PCC uploaded 25-09-2012|Medicals/PCC Finalized 14-12-2012! Visa Grant 30-01-2013.

Congrats Bro.

GOOD NEWS! VISA GRANTED! :jiggy: Thanks to Almighty Allah. Finally I received an answer to my prayers. I am 176 FS Pakistani applicant who had lesser hopes of visa grant in this Year due to filling of FS Quota of 4200. So it seems that the cap n freeze of FS Quota is melting. Good luck to all applicants awaiting their silver and golden emails. The support of the forum members has been a source of alleviation during the painful waiting process. Thanks to all forum members. Could anyone suggest any threads which could guide me further in our process in moving to OZ. My timeline is below:-

IELTS 8|176-Accountant (Skilled Sponsored)|Applied 05-10-2010|CO Assigned 23-06-2011|Form_80 submitted 26-06-2011|Med/PCC Request 11-09-2012|Med/PCC uploaded 25-09-2012|Medicals/PCC Finalized 14-12-2012! Visa Grant 30-01-2013.

Congratulation brother. A big day for you :)

Congrats mate....Good luck with the big move :cool:

Congratulations ibbi. Wishes for your success.

cheers

Many Many Congrates......

A Pakistani applicant RUKN got 190 visa today in just 3 months

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/108446-immigration-time-pakistanis-71.html

Dear All,

Got 190 visa grant today (Jan 30). I was the silent user of expat forum and it has helped me a lot and I thank you all for this from the core of my heart.

Following are my time lines

SSA Applied 18 August 2012

SS approved November 19, 2012

Visa Applied November 26, 2012

CO allocated 8 December 2012

CO Details: KD Brisbane Team 33 (Although my CO was on annual leave from December 23, 2012 till Jan 28, 2012)

Once again thank you all

Archived