gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]18236[/ATTACH]

Yooooooooooohoooooo!!!!!! :cool:

Alhamdulilah approved! Didn't have my speech mental prepared, so I'm kinda lost for words right now - I just feel like Rocky after climbing those steps!

Thanks to all who've endured my frequent rants and feedback. PIO has been great the whole forum all this while...I remember earlier being part of a thread that was waiting for CO grants back in 2011!! Been quite a while here....Thank you all bhai log here;yup each and everyone of you that silently says a little prayer, each time they see a email notification for a new reply pop-up in their inbox, for visa grants and success of others. :wubclub:

For everyone waiting specially the ones who applied prior to 2011 - hang in there its around the corner mates! Thanks to all of you from the very bottom of my heart :notworthy:

PS. In panic mode for another reason: initial entry date is midway through May'13, just a tad over 3 months from now!:realmad: We got our first call the same time last year, so they've probably tethered to it(point to be noted for ppl requesting deferment of MEDS). Guess I'll be taking me family with me for the initial journey and sending them back as opposed to the actual route of going there alone, setting up camp and then calling them in permanently. Confused:wacko:

Well done bro. Congrats. :hug: You did it, finally. Now you can celebrate and can roar in your best Rocky Balboa's voice: "I am the king of the world" :wink:

Congrats once again and wish you success in Oz.

Good news my friends,

I have been assigned the CO and the CO directly asked me to submit the medicals for me my wife and my daughter and PCC for me and my wife..

Yahoooooooooo.

Does anybody knows what it means????

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly..

This is a good news.

Just want to clarify, in case 176 SS priority is pushed down like to priority5 group, what will happen to the applicants who are undergoing 176 security checks. Will it apply to them as well ?

Has the priority being pushed down to group 5 or are you just assuming it?

Has the priority being pushed down to group 5 or are you just assuming it?

Iam thinking of worst case scenario. So just my assumption. Anyways I was shocked to see this on the IMMI website

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/176/

The following information applies to you, if you lodged an application for this visa subclass on or before 30 June 2012.

If you are interested in the Points Tested skilled migration you must use SkillSelect to submit an Expression of Interest for a skilled visa. You are able to submit an Expression of Interest from anywhere in the world.

See: SkillSelect

?????

I dont know whats going on. I am thinking of going for 190. Lets see whether I can decide on it or not

Iam thinking of worst case scenario. So just my assumption. Anyways I was shocked to see this on the IMMI website

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/176/

The following information applies to you, if you lodged an application for this visa subclass on or before 30 June 2012.

If you are interested in the Points Tested skilled migration you must use SkillSelect to submit an Expression of Interest for a skilled visa. You are able to submit an Expression of Interest from anywhere in the world.

See: SkillSelect

?????

I dont know whats going on. I am thinking of going for 190. Lets see whether I can decide on it or not

What's wrong in this? It means that this visa is stopped now and if you have applied before 30 June 2012 then you may relate the below to yourself. i don't see any problem in this?

I think you should wait and stop comparing timelines or else this will drive you crazy. You will get your visa inshallah. Its not even 1 year since your application is being processed further and you have sent your form 80 in June 2012. So hang in tight in there.

What's wrong in this? It means that this visa is stopped now and if you have applied before 30 June 2012 then you may relate the below to yourself. i don't see any problem in this?

I think you should wait and stop comparing timelines or else this will drive you crazy. You will get your visa inshallah. Its not even 1 year since your application is being processed further and you have sent your form 80 in June 2012. So hang in tight in there.

My CO advised me not to ask for status updated before at-least 9 months and security checks usually take 12 months.

Just want to clarify, in case 176 SS priority is pushed down like to priority5 group, what will happen to the applicants who are undergoing 176 security checks. Will it apply to them as well ?

Brother let me clear the Concept of Skilled Migration Plan (SMP). Those applicants who applied for 176 Skilled Sponsored Visa Subclass VE. 176. are part of SMP.

Every State has got its own quota of Sponsorships. If I am not mistaken ACT used to have quota of 1700 in year 2010. Now it was ACT responsibility to use that quota wisely and allocate number or places against each Occupation which is listed in there SKILLS DEMAND LIST. If ACT sponsored you against an occupation then ACT business migration officials will use minus one formula for the rest of the quota. i.e System Admin has 5 places then if sponsored as system Admin then remaining quota will be 4.

You will never be pushed to CAT-5 until unless you are Family sponsored and your occupation has been removed from SOL. If you are SS then your state needs you and your application will be processed.

Brother let me clear the Concept of Skilled Migration Plan (SMP). Those applicants who applied for 176 Skilled Sponsored Visa Subclass VE. 176. are part of SMP.

Every State has got its own quota of Sponsorships. If I am not mistaken ACT used to have quota of 1700 in year 2010. Now it was ACT responsibility to use that quota wisely and allocate number or places against each Occupation which is listed in there SKILLS DEMAND LIST. If ACT sponsored you against an occupation then ACT business migration officials will use minus one formula for the rest of the quota. i.e System Admin has 5 places then if sponsored as system Admin then remaining quota will be 4.

You will never be pushed to CAT-5 until unless you are Family sponsored and your occupation has been removed from SOL. If you are SS then your state needs you and your application will be processed.

Sums it all.....

:no: Yes you are right. I am getting crazy. Specially the thing which Canada has done deleting all the backlog applicants and accepting new ones quickly has really gotten on my nerves.

Hopefully this will not happen here and we are not forgotten in the dark due to new EOI system in place.

:no: Yes you are right. I am getting crazy. Specially the thing which Canada has done deleting all the backlog applicants and accepting new ones quickly has really gotten on my nerves.

Hopefully this will not happen here and we are not forgotten in the dark due to new EOI system in place.

Canada is different than aussie, there system is not as good as aussies, they have had a lot backlogs, you make one mistake and your application is scrapped there.

If you are thinking about Canada,, then perhaps you should think about US also who does not entertain immigrants from our part of the world anymore.

You have done what you can do and the rest lies in the hands of fate.

okay few things to clear up..

- Priority for all 176 and 175 in SOL (and/or any other state list at the time of application) hasn't gone down.

- The short processing time for Pakistani or any other VHR listed country is "only" seen in 190 i.e. skillselect based SS applications. For every other pakistani applicants, this is short processing but on a "very" general scale, this is normal processing time (minus the medical referred period).

- That said, those cases which were referred for SC which also include Skill Select 189 cases, 175 and 176 (excluding FS) are being processed within 12 to 15 months from CO Allocation date (generally, exceptions are always there).

Below is conjecture;

We, those who lodged 175 and 176 cases and are still awaiting grants are in a minority i.e. people from all other countries including india, UK and etc must've their 175 and 176 cases processed (again, except FS and Priority 5 Groups). That said, DIAC might be, to an extent, prioritizing cases lodged in skillselect (evident from the general difference between processing times of pre and post Sept 2011 CO allocated cases.) However, recent med/PCC calls might be good news for everyone as we can finally see some movement on this front as Dec 2011 CO cases are being processed..

All in all;

unlike Canada where the backlog was of more than 5 to 8 years (2002+ cases), DIAC is not going to delete your cases. In fact, their legislation, at this point of time, doesn't allow it.

so;

Keep Calm and Carry on!!!

:ssign12: Pre-grant letter issued today. Final entry date is 31 March 2013......:laugh:

31 March 2013...why such a short duration to enter??:wideeyed:

CO emailed the following to my agent on 01 Feb 13:

"The following information is required to progress the applicant Mr. Nazmul XXXX's visa application. Please provide the applicant's email address. Please clarify the applicant's State/Province of birth. Please provide full details for the applicant's previous passport XXXXXXX including the dates of issue and expiry and the place of issue. Please provide the rank achieved and name of unit for the applicant's military service. Please provide the State/Province of birth for the applicant's spouse. Please provide the Town/City, State/Province and Country of birth for the applicant's parents and siblings. Please provide the citizenship for the applicant's parents and siblings. Please provide the place and country of birth and citizenship for the applicant's friends. If they are residing in Australia, please provide their contact telephone number and their residential address. Please provide the full spelling of the father's given name.

Please provide the information in an updated form 80 with attachments where necessary.The following information is required to progress the applicant Mr. Nazmul XXXXX's visa application."

Your comments please

CO emailed the following to my agent on 01 Feb 13:

"The following information is required to progress the applicant Mr. Nazmul XXXX's visa application. Please provide the applicant's email address. Please clarify the applicant's State/Province of birth. Please provide full details for the applicant's previous passport XXXXXXX including the dates of issue and expiry and the place of issue. Please provide the rank achieved and name of unit for the applicant's military service. Please provide the State/Province of birth for the applicant's spouse. Please provide the Town/City, State/Province and Country of birth for the applicant's parents and siblings. Please provide the citizenship for the applicant's parents and siblings. Please provide the place and country of birth and citizenship for the applicant's friends. If they are residing in Australia, please provide their contact telephone number and their residential address. Please provide the full spelling of the father's given name.

Please provide the information in an updated form 80 with attachments where necessary.The following information is required to progress the applicant Mr. Nazmul XXXXX's visa application."

Your comments please

your application seems to be progressing..

usually updated form 80 is requested either to update the circumstances or when information in prior one was incorrect (if you've submitted one)..

In any case, I would treat it as a progress!!

Archived