gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All right now....quite few people to thank here...musmanasghar, ompragash, shawais, thinktank(nice avatar), MariaZiba, mext60, JackPegasus, Nosferatu, mshahzad, fari447(are your initials FQS?), imi, tauseefahmed, Rezazsol & Pumpkinhead (:wink:)

How rude of me, I forgot to add the last line: Thanks to all other big-hearted thread followers as well! :smile:

Thanks to all who wished me. I got tremendous amount of help from this forum specially from this thread.

I had some bad experience on the way to visa grant. Hope sharing here will help the members of this forum and the group.

From the signature you can see my timeline. I uploaded all my documents after applying. Actually I prepared and scanned all the document before applying. Normally everyone get the ack letter immediately after applying but I got my ack letter 15 days later. Though the CO allocation was on 35th day which is within 5 week :). But around middle of November from this forum got a thread that Team 6 Initial SA is leaving DIAC. So I phoned DIAC to know about my CO and got new name Team 6 MN. In the mean time I did my medical and pcc and frontloaded them. After 3 months of waiting got the mail on 11 th January got a mail from CO that he got my medical. Then I phone DIAC and got the ans that it was finalized on 17th Dec.

Here I want to mention that for a crap online system I had no change in status in any uploaded document. Again mailed CO that what should I do now. Though there is no change in evisa page still I frequently visit that crap and saw a link of form 80. So I uploaded the document as well as mailed the CO that I saw the link and mailing the doc let me know if you need any more doc for further processing. After 15 working days called DIAC again. The operator (male) was very generous. After listening everything he gave me the direct no of the CO. I called and guess what it went to voice mail :( but I explained everything in voice mail. After 1/2 hours got a mail that CO has reviewed my application today :(. Need my wifes IELTS and PCC (though everything was already there). Whatever I immediately mailed the document and asked whats the next step.

After 10 working days with no response I phoned CO and got him directly on phone. The bad news is he did not bothered to open the mail. He kept me waiting and opened the mail and told me that your wifes IELTS score is low. I told him that yeah I know but it meets the requirement. He was confused and told me that he have to check. Now what he told me you will get a mail by today that whats the next processing step. I waited the day (Monday) and next day (Tuesday) no mail.

At last Today around 6 A.M. BDT (GMT +6) I got the grant letter. The end of a long waiting game :D.

Hi Guys,

As of 21st Jan 2013, all 189 EOI has been invited to till date. Now we can see how many EOI are submitted and invited on 3rd Feb.

Dont know whether this demand in application would help our process faster.!!!!!!???????

cheers.

I wish it would help us but I fear it won't!

In one of my previous posts,

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/109457-hr-applicants-where-you-now-912.html#post1936096470

I discussed different options that DIAC would have when they ran out of applications but at that time I did not consider another very obvious option that DIAC have to achieve their annual target and that is: "To process Priority Group 5 application"

It is evident now that they have commenced/speed up processing 'Priority Group 5' applications instead of speed up PG3/PG4 VHR countries application:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

At the moment, picture is quite vague, lets see whats happen in next couple of weeks.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/109457-hr-applicants-where-you-now-912.html#post1936096470

I discussed different options that DIAC would have when they ran out of applications but at that time I did not consider another very obvious option that DIAC have to achieve their annual target and that is: "To process Priority Group 5 application"

It is evident now that they have commenced/speed up processing 'Priority Group 5' applications instead of speed up PG3/PG4 VHR countries application:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

At the moment, picture is quite vague, lets see whats happen in next couple of weeks.

Hi Shoaib

:sad:

Where did we went wrong. What do you suggest we should do at this stage ?

I really dont like the LIFO (Last In First Out) policies for immigration. It really is discouraging to other applicants

Hi Shoaib

I really dont like the LIFO (Last In First Out) policies for immigration. It really is discouraging to other applicants

So I was right after all, the did pushed 176 priority to the bottom

Does the table on the immi website means that 176 will be processed last ?

[TABLE=class: tableborder, width: 1]

[TR]

[TD]189 Skilled – Independent[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]Within 7 weeks of lodgement[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]190 Skilled - Nominated[/TD]

[TD]Within 5 weeks of lodgement[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]489 Skilled - Regional[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]175 Skilled – Independent[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]All applications allocated[/TD]

[TD]21 May 2008[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]176 Skilled – Sponsored[/TD]

[TD]Within 6 weeks of an approved nomination[/TD]

[TD]Allocation not commenced*[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi Shoaib

So I was right after all, they did pushed 176 priority to the bottom

[TR]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]21 May 2008[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

:ssign12:

Another pakistani got his grant today.

Name: immu999

SS SA 190 - ICT Business Analyst

6th September, 2012 - Logged

8th October, 2012 - CO allocated & Document requested

10th December, 2012 - She requested same documents again

8th Feb 2013 - Grant!

Hi Shoaib

So I was right after all, they did pushed 176 priority to the bottom

[TR]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[TD]21 May 2008[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Not at all. The priority groups is for the sake of CO allocation. If CO is allocated to the applicant then priority group is immaterial.

They are not operating in LIFO policy. if they then none of 175/176 applicant would have receive Med/PCC/Grant since July 2012. As we are receiving Med/PCC/Grant since 2012 then LIFO policy rules out.

The only concern remain is the prolong Security Checks. Before around 1 year, SC were taking around 9-12 months; now it is taking around 14-16 months.

Lets hope this prolong SC period shorten in future.

:ssign12:

Another pakistani got his grant today.

Name: immu999

SS SA 190 - ICT Business Analyst

6th September, 2012 - Logged

8th October, 2012 - CO allocated & Document requested

10th December, 2012 - She requested same documents again

8th Feb 2013 - Grant!

Thanks to SM Shoaib for the aforementioned timeline.

Regarding the seemingly never-ending debate about swift grants/calls for 190 applicants, I want to say few words:

It is very clearly written on DIAC's website that average processing time for 190 applicants is 6 months whereas average processing time for 176 Cat-3 applicants is around 12 months. So it would be imprudent, IMO, for 176 applicants to compare themselves with 190 applicants in the first place. This also means that 190 applicants were never supposed to undergo protracted SC. Consequently, now, if 190 applicants are getting visas without SC then what is the issue?

Not at all. The priority groups is for the sake of CO allocation. If CO is allocated to the applicant then priority group is immaterial.

They are not operating in LIFO policy. if they then none of 175/176 applicant would have receive Med/PCC/Grant since July 2012. As we are receiving Med/PCC/Grant since 2012 then LIFO policy rules out.

The only concern remain is the prolong Security Checks. Before around 1 year, SC were taking around 9-12 months; now it is taking around 14-16 months.

Lets hope this prolong SC period shorten in future.

Well said bro Shoaib.

Thanks to SM Shoaib for the aforementioned timeline.

Regarding the seemingly never-ending debate about swift grants/calls for 190 applicants, I want to say few words:

It is very clearly written on DIAC's website that average processing time for 190 applicants is 6 months whereas average processing time for 176 Cat-3 applicants is around 12 months. So it would be imprudent, IMO, for 176 applicants to compare themselves with 190 applicants in the first place. This also means that 190 applicants were never supposed to undergo protracted SC. Consequently, now, if 190 applicants are getting visas without SC then what is the issue?

Actually nothing is the issue in 190 getting grants. The concern is the stretching of timelines of 12 months to 16-18 months for 176 applicants. Just have to be skeptic all the time, even though we are also positive of the outcome.

Actually nothing is the issue in 190 getting grants. The concern is the stretching of timelines of 12 months to 16-18 months for 176 applicants. Just have to be skeptic all the time, even though we are also positive of the outcome.

Brother your concern regarding duration of SC is genuine and I share your despair. I think that once SC commence, then they usually take 12-16 months before completion. Let us hope that the duration of SC will be substantially slashed in the near future. In any case, let us relish this waiting period.

This too shall pass.

Archived