gr8leo87

By the Grace of Allah, my wife and I just received a call from our agent, that Case Officer requires our Police Character Clearance Certificates and Medicals!! Alhamdulillah!!!

InsAllah, we will all be successful applicants!

Great soulhuntsman. Wishes on your progress.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please check your PM.

Hi

Was just wondering this Excel sheet is not upto date. There were many visa grants / med calls during last few weeks which are not there in the sheet. Is the sheet updation responsibility of few individuals or anyone can go and update the sheet.

Hi

Was just wondering this Excel sheet is not upto date. There were many visa grants / med calls during last few weeks which are not there in the sheet. Is the sheet updation responsibility of few individuals or anyone can go and update the sheet.

I was also thinking of that, infact there are some very old cases which are not updated either and it becomes hopeless when you think that these people are still waiting for grants.

qsar1, any update on your case bro?

CO asked me about my spare time between graduation and higher studies and then the time between studies and job. I took a look at my original Form 80 and was shocked to see that it was clearly mentioned to fill in all the gaps but I overlooked it ... my bad :eek: There were also a few mistakes in citizenship granted dates for my family members. I messed them up with the dates when their CNICs were issued. Simply had to mention their DOBs.

Anyways, hope to hear something from CO in the next few weeks.

CO asked me about my spare time between graduation and higher studies and then the time between studies and job. I took a look at my original Form 80 and was shocked to see that it was clearly mentioned to fill in all the gaps but I overlooked it ... my bad :eek: There were also a few mistakes in citizenship granted dates for my family members. I messed them up with the dates when their CNICs were issued. Simply had to mention their DOBs.

Seems they checked form80 for the first time and found these mistakes :swoon:

Dont worry mate, this is good news. This means they are working on your case. I am sure that you will receive your PCC/Med call within next 4-6 weeks.

Hi

Thank you for pointing it out. The sheet will be updated very soon.

Dont worry mate, this is good news. This means they are working on your case. I am sure that you will receive your PCC/Med call within next 4-6 weeks.

qsar1, I also got the same email from CO in September 2011 after 16 month of the lodging of my application, but I am still waiting for MEDS/PCC call.

At another instance, one of my friend got the same email September 2011 after 18 month of the lodging of his application and got MEDS/PCC call after 10 days.

Both of the examples are of Lahore, Pakistan applicants.

I am just quoting this for your exposure.

qsar1, I also got the same email from CO in September 2011 after 16 month of the lodging of my application, but I am still waiting for MEDS/PCC call.

At another instance, one of my friend got the same email September 2011 after 18 month of the lodging of his application and got MEDS/PCC call after 10 days.

Both of the examples are of Lahore, Pakistan applicants.

I am just quoting this for your exposure.

oliman, when did you get your CO?

oliman, when did you get your CO?

Brother I front loaded the form 80 and 1221 at almost the end of 5th month of my VISA lodging date. Then exactly in the start of 6th month (dec 07, 2011) I got the status update on the online page as ABPF. I think this is when I got my CO (just assumption). He never asked me for form 80 as it was front loaded.

Then after 6 months of ABPF (June 2012) I inquired DIAC that who is my CO and what is my case progress. Upon that email I got copy pastereply from CO (Tim XXXXXXX - Team 2) that my application is in progress and not on hold blah blah.

Then on SEPT 2012 (after 9 months of ABPF), CO mentioned a small date error ( last 10 year living history) in my previously submitted form 80 and asked to fill the new form 80 again and resend. He did not asked this form any other secondary applicants.

Then on 05 NOV 2012, co asked me about a job gap period, employer street address of one of the employer, and the gap between my education between inter and bsc. I replied it and he confirmed my reply and said the details are added.

I also frontloaded my meds which were finalized on 11 dec, 2012. I asked CO for status after the finalization of meds and this is what he said.

Thank you for your email. I confirm receipt of your health assessments.

Please be advised that processing on your application continues, but I will check on its progress on a weekly basis and move to finalise the application at the earliest opportunity.

Now i am planning to email him again in the first week of FEB.

Where do u live nosferatu in lahore?

Brother I front loaded the form 80 and 1221 at almost the end of 5th month of my VISA lodging date. Then exactly in the start of 6th month (dec 07) I got the status update on the online page as ABPF. I think this is when I got my CO (just assumption). He never asked me for form 80 as it was front loaded.

Then after 6 months of ABPF (June 2011) I inquired DIAC that who is my CO and what is my case progress. Upon that email I got copy pastereply from CO (Tim XXXXXXX - Team 2) that my application is in progress and not on hold blah blah.

Then on SEPT 2011 (after 9 months of ABPF), CO mentioned a small date error ( last 10 year living history) in my previously submitted form 80 and asked to fill the new form 80 again and resend. He did not asked this form any other secondary applicants.

Then on 05 NOV 2011, co asked me about a job gap period, employer street address of one of the employer, and the gap between my education between inter and bsc. I replied it and he confirmed my reply and said the details are added.

I also frontloaded my meds which were finalized on 11 dec, 2011. I asked CO for status after the finalization of meds and this is what he said.

Now i am planning to email him again in the first week of FEB.

Where do u live nosferatu in lahore?

Bro I have been bemused by your timeline. Were you allocated a CO in Dec 2010?

Bro I have been bemused by your timeline. Were you allocated a CO in Dec 2010?

Sorry for the typo mistake, it was DEC 2011, not DEC 2010.

Actually we get to know about co allocation after his/her email inquiring for FORM 80. As I frontloaded the form 80 thus my never contacted me until I poked him after 6 months of ABPF.

If ABFP means CO allocation, then yes I was allocation CO on DEC 2010.

Actually we get to know about co allocation after his/her email inquiring for FORM 80. As I frontloaded the form 80 thus my never contacted me until I poked him after 6 months of ABPF.

This is too much bro. Did you try to find out what exactly gave rise to such extensive SC in your case?

Archived