gr8leo87

Today Called DIAC and after describing the situation got direct no of CO. Called CO went to voice mail but He mailed within an hour and asked me for IELTS and police clearance of me and my wife. Though I already front-loaded those. He also provided a pdf including all my address and passport details is correct or not. Hope to get a good result soon.

Was your case forwarded before to external agency for the security checks? Have you been informed about it maybe? Just I am trying to determine timeline for 190 HR applicants

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today Called DIAC and after describing the situation got direct no of CO. Called CO went to voice mail but He mailed within an hour and asked me for IELTS and police clearance of me and my wife. Though I already front-loaded those. He also provided a pdf including all my address and passport details is correct or not. Hope to get a good result soon.

Wel done, seems its very near now :)

Sorry for my ignorance, which point do i fall under based on my signature?

Point 1 Bro. Ur timeline does not show when CO assigned to you?

By the Grace of Allah, my wife and I just received a call from our agent, that Case Officer requires our Police Character Clearance Certificates and Medicals!! Alhamdulillah!!!

InsAllah, we will all be successful applicants!

Atlast, all the worries goes wrong :)

Congratulation for the medical call and best of luck for your speedy grant

Congrats for getting Med / PCC call. I have 2 DIAc call center numbers. Can you let me know on which number you called and was it easy to get CO direct number or the people at DIAC call center are reluctant to give CO direct number?. Thanks for your guidance.

By the Grace of Allah, my wife and I just received a call from our agent, that Case Officer requires our Police Character Clearance Certificates and Medicals!! Alhamdulillah!!!

:hug: Wonderful news. Simply Wonderful. I am very pleased to hear that bro. Congrats and well done. :hug:

:hug: Wonderful news. Simply Wonderful. I am very pleased to hear that bro. Congrats and well done. :hug:

Thanks Bro!! And all the best in getting your grant soonest!!

As for my case, 3 PCC for myself and 3 PCC for my wife plus medical for each are required.

InsAllah, that will hopely organise peacefully but needs lots and loads of paper work, enerygy and time, apart from daily work!!

As for my case, 3 PCC for myself and 3 PCC for my wife plus medical for each are required.

InsAllah, that will hopely organise peacefully but needs lots and loads of paper work, enerygy and time, apart from daily work!!

Aahaa, so my Jinns were right...Everybody is getting the good news han....

I have a feeling that all the people who have applied in 2011 & 2012 will get the grants within 3 to 4 months (before July).

Praying for everybody on this forum especially ppl who applied in above mentioned years.

Insha Allah brother and I wish you the same. And yes, you are always welcome :smile:

Obtaining meds and PCCs can take some time but all of these are very fairly doable tasks. Our prayers are with you.

Insha Allah brother and I wish you the same. And yes, you are always welcome :smile:

Obtaining meds and PCCs can take some time but all of these are very fairly doable tasks. Our prayers are with you.

Folks, what is the processing standard duration for meds these days? It seems that the backlog has shriveled considerably.

Aahaa, so my Jinns were right...Everybody is getting the good news han....

I have a feeling that all the people who have applied in 2011 & 2012 will get the grants within 3 to 4 months (before July).

Praying for everybody on this forum especially ppl who applied in above mentioned years.

I see why you are wishing people who have been waiting for more than 1yr to get their visa by june/july by then it will be like 2yrs for most...lets wait and see how it feels for you when you have to wait that long

Was your case forwarded before to external agency for the security checks? Have you been informed about it maybe? Just I am trying to determine timeline for 190 HR applicants

there are some google docs where u can track timeline. Don't know yet whether have to go through external security check. Its not common for Bangladeshi to go through external security check.

Congrats for getting Med / PCC call. I have 2 DIAc call center numbers. Can you let me know on which number you called and was it easy to get CO direct number or the people at DIAC call center are reluctant to give CO direct number?. Thanks for your guidance.

+611300364613

When I describe the situation that I mailed twice and phone once to DIAC and its more then 15 days that CO is not giving an reply then the operator gave me the no.

Waoooo ...this is a great news brother :) congrats. Very happy for u. Wish u all the best.

:ssign12: A Pakistani applicant "AwaitingPR" received his 175 visa grant on 23rd January. His timeline is given below:

| IELTS 8.0 | Type: 175 Online - Telecommunication Engineer | Applied on 19th MAY, 2011 | CO Assigned on 21 Nov, 2011 | PCC/Med Call on 29th December 2012 | Meds done 20 January 2013 |

So, his meds were reportedly processed and finalized in 3 days which is unbelievably quick.

:ssign12: A Pakistani applicant "AwaitingPR" received his 175 visa grant on 23rd January. His timeline is given below:

| IELTS 8.0 | Type: 175 Online - Telecommunication Engineer | Applied on 19th MAY, 2011 | CO Assigned on 21 Nov, 2011 | PCC/Med Call on 29th December 2012 | Meds done 20 January 2013 |

So, his meds were reportedly processed and finalized in 3 days which is unbelievably quick.

Correction: He received PCC/Med call on 29th November 2012 and appeared in a med exam on 20th December 2012. The error is regretted.

This case processed very quick.

Archived