gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
btw.. is it still taking 3 months for meds to finalize from referred? and are all cases referred?

IMO the med backlog is shrinking. Remember nadi/merang and helloomer getting their grants fairly quickly after submitting their meds? 176 FS applicants are a different breed owing to their limited quota. Janooboy, haseebuk85 and a number of other FS 176 applicants who submitted their meds 3-4 months ago are apparently still stuck due to the reported exhaustion of 176 visa quota and not due to medical backlog. Even mshahzad received his visa after 60-70 days of FL his meds.

:ssign12:

A Pakistani 176 FS applicant "adamz" received his visa grant today. His timeline is given below:

176 FS (Paper) ICT Business Analyst (261111) Applied 22-11-2010: CO Assigned 05-08-2011: PCC/Med Call 25-06-2012: Medical Done 15 July 2012 : Medical again 10-09-2012 (Missing report for Daughter) : Grant 24-01-2013

Congrats!!!!176 train has seem to move!!!!

:ssign12:A Pakistan 175 applicant statue received his PCC/Med call yesterday. He applied on 22-dec-2010 and was allocated a CO on 17th Oct 2011. Remaining Sep/Oct folks, prepare yourself for the good news.

so it could take one more month in my case if we keep this guy timeline in mind :dull:

guys, just to inform you that, one of my friend who applied his 190 on 06 Dec 2012 has received his visa today. reason of quick grant is that he already holds a unvalidated 475 visa and his 475 Medicals were considered in this visa. thats the quickest grant i think

Yes I never saw anybody getting grant this fast in 190 (HR country), I wish everybody gets the grant as he got

:ssign12: Another guy who is 6 Dec 2011 CO applicant has got Med/PCC call the day before yesterday (22 Jan). He is 175 applicant.

I am DEC 07 CO guy, does this means that I am getting my call too this week?

Ofcourse not! :Randy-git:

Guys I have taken the required meds at Karachi IOM....do I need to mention this to my CO?

On my DIAC progress page i can see the following;

Person 1

00/00/2011 Health requirements outstanding Message

00/00/2013 e-Mail sent to you Message

00/00/2013 Further medical results received Message

00/00/2013 HIV blood test received Message

Person 2

Is everything ok? What does "Health requirements outstanding" means?

Guys I have taken the required meds at Karachi IOM....do I need to mention this to my CO?

On my DIAC progress page i can see the following;

Person 1

Person 2

Is everything ok? What does "Health requirements outstanding" means?

As far as I know, IOM staff promptly informs an applicant if his/her X-ray depicts anything unusual and they inform him/her next day if blood/urine reveals any problem.

So, in your case, everything looks good.

Hello All

Sorry for being away from the forum. Did any one who got grant got his passport labelled ? I need to ask if Pakistani immigration dept causes problem with this e-visa or not ? I am leaving for sydney on 24th Feb.

For travel reasons, No need for visa label, just carry your Grant letter with you. But having this Visa label is good for you because Banks, Medicare and some times employers and recruiters want to see that on your passport as proof of PR.

By the Grace of Allah, my wife and I just received a call from our agent, that Case Officer requires our Police Character Clearance Certificates and Medicals!! Alhamdulillah!!!

InsAllah, we will all be successful applicants!

MashaAllah nice. You truly deserved a call by now! :cool:

Congratulations guys!

Yoooooo hoooooooooooooooo!

:wubclub:

By the Grace of Allah, my wife and I just received a call from our agent, that Case Officer requires our Police Character Clearance Certificates and Medicals!! Alhamdulillah!!!

InsAllah, we will all be successful applicants!

Today Called DIAC and after describing the situation got direct no of CO. Called CO went to voice mail but He mailed within an hour and asked me for IELTS and police clearance of me and my wife. Though I already front-loaded those. He also provided a pdf including all my address and passport details is correct or not. Hope to get a good result soon.

Archived