gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IOM opened today, booking confirmed, E-ticket received. 12 hrs stopover in Dubai :( but I am lucky enough to get hotel accommodation, transport, visa and meal free of cost even on a subsidized ticket. Next task is send courier luggage . . . .

Great news. Well done bro. Best of luck.

IOM opened today, booking confirmed, E-ticket received. 12 hrs stopover in Dubai :( but I am lucky enough to get hotel accommodation, transport, visa and meal free of cost even on a subsidized ticket. Next task is to send courier luggage . . . .

Well done bro. please confirm your Dubai connect services 48 hours prior to your flight. few guys faced trouble even after confirmation. :)

Dear Seniors,

Please guide. I have applied for 190 visa on 17/01/2013 and I have up loaded all the documents as per my information but the status still shows required. Second is it good to up load form 80 for me and my wife right now or wait for the CO to allocated and him to ask?

Regards

farhan

Dear Seniors,

Please guide. I have applied for 190 visa on 17/01/2013 and I have up loaded all the documents as per my information but the status still shows required. Second is it good to up load form 80 for me and my wife right now or wait for the CO to allocated and him to ask?

Regards

farhan

Online Document status is not reliable source so dont worry about it, many applicants received there grant and there docs still show REQUIRED.

Now my query is, can u share the link from which u check your online status? want to confirm it for a friend

Online Document status is not reliable source so dont worry about it, many applicants received there grant and there docs still show REQUIRED.

Now my query is, can u share the link from which u check your online status? want to confirm it for a friend

I didnt check the status anywhere what i was telling u was that as I was uploading the documents as soon as I uploaded the row named Next step started mentioning required the same documents which I uploaded.

Any one like to give answer to my query about front loading form 80?

Well done bro. please confirm your Dubai connect services 48 hours prior to your flight. few guys faced trouble even after confirmation. :)

Yes bro, I have called them and secured all services and received their notification of confirmation as well. I was not aware about connect service booking , I called them to take stop over info and came to know about booking procedure so I did. BTW thanks a lot bro. Your help is always precious for us.

Dear All,

By the grace of God I have recieeved my PCC/Med call today. Wish a nice weekend to my CO :)

Regards

Great News, this year started with good number of Med Call/Grants. I hope this trend will continue and other members in queue will also receive their calls.

Best of luck for your swift grant.

Congrats playback for ur PC/med call

i called iom today they told me 76000 for one adult fare to sydney....

istnt expensive ?

no bro, Its not that Expensive :) ... Keeping in mind that you are receiving 10 Kg extra luggage along with more than 30-40K concession in actual price. Emirates charge 3500/kg for excess luggage and if you can calculate 40 kg instead of normal 30 kg then u are already getting benefit of 35000 in the form of luggage. If we can assume 30K concession in actual ticket price and 35000 in the form of luggage then u r receiving 65000 Concession. :P

Thats what i calculated when i received my ticket through them in Dec 2011 for the travel dates of Feb 2012.

cheers

no bro, Its not that Expensive :) ... Keeping in mind that you are receiving 10 Kg extra luggage along with more than 30-40K concession in actual price. Emirates charge 3500/kg for excess luggage and if you can calculate 40 kg instead of normal 30 kg then u are already getting benefit of 35000 in the form of luggage. If we can assume 30K concession in actual ticket price and 35000 in the form of luggage then u r receiving 65000 Concession. :P

Thats what i calculated when i received my ticket through them in Dec 2011 for the travel dates of Feb 2012.

cheers

Excellent analysis by bro Usman.

cheers

isn't 40KG + 1 hand carry normal for international travels? especially from emirates?

Archived