gr8leo87

Agreed, these sort of posts are better off being ignored.

I do strongly suggest that you keep a watchful eye on posts regarding dinner, lunch and friendship meetings among forum members. This is not a dating or a friendship thread either and if need be, then I believe that Private Messages serves that purpose :)

Your comments are welcome Nosferatu.

In that case your correct path would be, Arrange a POLITICAL GATHERING among Thread members and debate during POLITICAL DINNER/LUNCH...

If you want to ask anything regarding Migration issues then i will try to reply with the best of my knowledge else i wont participate in useless discussion and pointless debate.

Peace

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In that case your correct path would be, Arrange a POLITICAL GATHERING among Thread members and debate during POLITICAL DINNER/LUNCH...

If you want to ask anything regarding Migration issues then i will try to reply with the best of my knowledge else i wont participate in useless discussion and pointless debate.

Peace

But you did participate by targetting my ONE political post, but kept a blind eye towards the other DOZENS of posts that are not migration related. If you want to be justified, then be justified to ALL and not show favouritism (if it is indeed the case). Hopefully that message is clear to you.

Regards

But you did participate by targetting my ONE political post, but kept a blind eye towards the other DOZENS of posts that are not migration related. If you want to be justified, then be justified to ALL and not show favouritism (if it is indeed the case). Hopefully that message is clear to you.

Regards

Brother It was my ignorance my apologies. I didnt want to target you or any other just my humble request that please focus urself only on migration issues. any thing Political will not help us in any case.

On the other hand if there is some get together or dinner post then its good idea for all of you to get to know each other, keep in touch and meet before migration. Migration is not just moving to a new land but also an experience of meeting new people. The more you know the more you will like it.

My apologies if you thought i targeted u only. Its for all others too.

Cheers

AOA friends,

Very nice to know Nosferatu and sielman case has progressed to end :), my best wishes are with them, i hope so my CO also wakes up from her sleep and do something to my case :(, i am targeting april/may for medical call. what are you thoughts?

Congratz again to Nosferatu and sielman

cutenice

IOM is closed due to Long march , I am also waiting for my ticket since last 5 days but no response. Today I got one auto reply from IOM ;

"Due to upcoming long march , our office will be closed on Monday and might be on tuesday. We will be working from home and might have limited access to emails, therefore, we will try to respond you as soon as we will have access to our emails"

"We will be working from home on Monday 14th January and will have limited access to resources only urgent matters will be responded. There is a security situaion and will know on Monday if we would resume work for the rest of the week."

IOM is closed due to Long march , I am also waiting for my ticket since last 5 days but no response. Today I got one auto reply from IOM ;

"Due to upcoming long march , our office will be closed on Monday and might be on tuesday. We will be working from home and might have limited access to emails, therefore, we will try to respond you as soon as we will have access to our emails"

"We will be working from home on Monday 14th January and will have limited access to resources only urgent matters will be responded. There is a security situaion and will know on Monday if we would resume work for the rest of the week."

which email address did you direct your message? I want to send a message to the same address in order to collect evidence that the delay in my test is also contributed by closure of the office.

AOA friends,

Very nice to know Nosferatu and sielman case has progressed to end :), my best wishes are with them, i hope so my CO also wakes up from her sleep and do something to my case :(, i am targeting april/may for medical call. what are you thoughts?

Congratz again to Nosferatu and sielman

cutenice

Thanks a lot dude.

which email address did you direct your message? I want to send a message to the same address in order to collect evidence that the delay in my test is also contributed by closure of the office.

I contacted Operation department who is handling concession fair issues. Details are;

Irfan afzal

Operations Department

International Organization for Migration (IOM)

IOM Mission in Pakistan

House # 1, Street 83, G-6/4 Islamabad

Telephone: (+92 51) 283 10 61-65 (+92 51)-283 1040 -43 Ext 205

Fax: +92 (0) 51 2822 968

E-mail: iafzal@iom.int

Dear Members,

I have sent an email to my CO (about the status of my application). Its 2 days passed and no reply from her. as per their instructions i have put all the require details in subject. what should i do to make sure that my email has not been marked as junk by their email filters. although its 7 working days time line but this junk word make me wondering.

Regards

agreed with mshahzad, Irfan Afzal is the person who facilitated me in my ticket booking, complete transaction was handled through emails and telephonic calls.

I contacted Operation department who is handling concession fair issues. Details are;

Irfan afzal

Operations Department

International Organization for Migration (IOM)

IOM Mission in Pakistan

House # 1, Street 83, G-6/4 Islamabad

Telephone: (+92 51) 283 10 61-65 (+92 51)-283 1040 -43 Ext 205

Fax: +92 (0) 51 2822 968

E-mail: iafzal@iom.int

Dear Members,

I have sent an email to my CO (about the status of my application). Its 2 days passed and no reply from her. as per their instructions i have put all the require details in subject. what should i do to make sure that my email has not been marked as junk by their email filters. although its 7 working days time line but this junk word make me wondering.

Regards

COs are not bound to acknowledge any mail. They exercise this freedom very often.

Its normal, when I uploaded my doc and asked for its acknowledgement, I received a mail from CO after about 1.5 months. The mail mentioned that if they need any thing they will ask for it. :(

COs are not bound to acknowledge any mail. They exercise this freedom very often.

Its normal, when I uploaded my doc and asked for its acknowledgement, I received a mail from CO after about 1.5 months. The mail mentioned that if they need any thing they will ask for it. :(

That's true. But depend on who you get. Some are snob while others are cooperative.

thanks :) thats cool, i sent the status request just without any impatience. with experience of forum members 18 months are already in my hibernation calendar :P.

Archived