gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No its not, Emirates is offering 30KG + 7KG Hand carry for all over the world except US and Canada. check here;

http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/essential_information/baggages/baggages.aspx

That's quite strange.. I've flown emirates 4 times .. PK to Dubai .. Dubai to UK .. UK to Dubai and Dubai to PK.. my economy ticket had 40KG..

heck.. PIA's dhaka flight had 40KG in economy..

Dear Farhan,

I would recommend that you upload form 80 for you and your wife. Because as far as I understand your CO will certainly ask for these forms (Specially being a Pakistani Citizen)

Regards,

I didnt check the status anywhere what i was telling u was that as I was uploading the documents as soon as I uploaded the row named Next step started mentioning required the same documents which I uploaded.

Any one like to give answer to my query about front loading form 80?

Dear Farhan,

I would recommend that you upload form 80 for you and your wife. Because as far as I understand your CO will certainly ask for these forms (Specially being a Pakistani Citizen)

Regards,

Thanks buddy I am going to upload both of them.

Cheers and wish you get PCC and Med request in this week :)

Dear Farhan,

Regards,

Generally they do...however, my CO skipped that and didn't ask me to resubmit Form 80 (probably because I've been onshore through the whole process and she knows I didnt leave AU in the processing period)

That's quite strange.. I've flown emirates 4 times .. PK to Dubai .. Dubai to UK .. UK to Dubai and Dubai to PK.. my economy ticket had 40KG..

heck.. PIA's dhaka flight had 40KG in economy..

EK and PIA's standard allocations can vary by region. PIA allows 40kg for middle east/South Asia, 35kg for other routes (UK/Europe) and 23kg x 2pcs for USA/Canada. EK's standard published allowance is 30/40/50kg for Economy/Business/First respectively, and for USA/Canada is 23/32 kgs x 2 pcs for Economy/Business and First respectively.

Within the South Asia/Middle East region they may relax things a bit to compete with the carriers of that region.

Dear Farhan,

Thanks for your best wishes, however this would be an unbelievable miracle if I get a med & PCC call this week :):) though "Dil kay behlanay ko Ghalib ye khayal acha hai"

I think the trend shows 14 months long security checks for Pakistanis.[

Regards,

QUOTE=fari447;1936092912]Thanks buddy I am going to upload both of them.

Cheers and wish you get PCC and Med request in this week :)

:ssign12:Dear Friends, We Got our medical and ppc call on Friday 18th Jan. Just checked today.

Congrats and may you get a swift grant!

It is good to see a 176 Family sponsored person making progress, it means there are still some places left from their quota of 4200.

Dear Farhan,

Thanks for your best wishes, however this would be an unbelievable miracle if I get a med & PCC call this week :):) though "Dil kay behlanay ko Ghalib ye khayal acha hai"

I think the trend shows 14 months long security checks for Pakistanis.

Regards,

My SCs took about 10-11 months...they seem to reduce a bit sometimes, and go up again sometimes...

I just found out that the reply that I got is nothing more than a copy-paste template reply :mad:. Another guy got same reply as found on following link

http://www.migranthelp.com/phpbbfa/viewtopic.php?p=236950

IGIS is a functional and procedural oversight body. Their main job is to ensure the intelligence agencies work effectively, without any irregularities in how they work. Timeliness of their work is actually under the ambit of the ANAO (Auditor-General).

If there is nothing to suggest to them that ASIO have made any processing error in your SC, they will only tell you whether they have a case or not, and if so, give you a rough timeline for when you can contact them again. They cant make ASIO speed up or prioritise your case.

I have a question.

How to contact DIAC via phone to just verify that when did my SC start. Also, what information will they ask me to know exactly who I am and which case I am talking about. Any help is welcome.

I will also appreciate if some one can advise the right time to call them.

My SCs took about 10-11 months...they seem to reduce a bit sometimes, and go up again sometimes...

Dear Twister,

Mera Jin kehta ha ka app ka med & pcc call ka time aana he wala ha.

I am praying for all of you ppl and you ppl also pray for each of us and hope the miracle will happen to all of us espacially who are waiting so long for their dreams to come true.

Regards

Dear Twister,

Mera Jin kehta ha ka app ka med & pcc call ka time aana he wala ha.

I am praying for all of you ppl and you ppl also pray for each of us and hope the miracle will happen to all of us espacially who are waiting so long for their dreams to come true.

Regards

Bro...He already got his visa..:)..He was just telling us about his security checks duration....I think this waiting has get into your nerves :)

Archived