We have a CO i cant believe it!

kellyjamie

:cry::jiggy:checked email this morning and we have our case officer team 2! we are beyond excited and happy we never thought this day would ever come for us its been such an uphill struggle for 4 years now we are at the last hurdle.

They have requested our meds and police clearances and also fo rmy son which we cant do so i will send a stat dec this week

Thankyou to all our pio friends so far, wait till we get the visa i,ll have tonnes of you to thank :hug:xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest guest33730

Wow Kelly,

After all the ups and downs of your journey I bet it feels like a dream just now!! Congratulations!!

Daniel

Guest Karen and Colin

Congratulations Kelly. Its been a long time coming. Glad things are finally working out for you.

Guest Sebbers

You certainly have had to jump through hoops to get to this point if anyone deserves that golden ticket it's you, hopefully, not too much longer now - as they say he waits longest always gets what he wants in the end

Guest mikka711

:jiggy:Congratulations:jiggy:

Shouldn't be too long to VG now - they're really cracking through the Cat2's:v_SPIN:

Guest guest30085

Congratulations Kelly and Jamie :notworthy:

Fantastic news and if I didnt need to drive later Id have a drink for you :biggrin:

Heres to a speedy visa grant email :jiggy:

Gill xxx

Guest The Ropey HOFF

ALL THE BEST..............Theres alot of folk emigrating............... is it the weather. lol

congratulations.jpg

Archived