457 processing times

Lexi

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations WinkyD and links123.

I'm out of luck. It's been 5 terrible weeks waiting for approval.

Health requirements are as finalised status since 30 July.

Either my CO is overloaded or he is out for holidays. :-(

yours should be very soon if it is saying finalised! :D

Congratulations WinkyD and links123.

I'm out of luck. It's been 5 terrible weeks waiting for approval.

Health requirements are as finalised status since 30 July.

Either my CO is overloaded or he is out for holidays. :-(

Mine were finalised on 16/07/2012 and have been having problems with Form 1399 which DIAC wanted me and my wife to complete. If they are quiet it means they do not need anything from you because if they wanted anything they would have contacted you by now. Let's hope there is some good news soon. Good Luck.

Just checked my online 457 status today and it's been approved. It's been worth waiting for, now it's time for finalising shipping and flight dates. Good Luck to all you guys waiting for your visas. Melbourne here I come!

Welcome to Melbourne!

Guest berfincey

hi all

Finally .

03/08/2012 Application received

13/08/2012 Application Approved

I will be in the NSW too , I hope to see you people ,

XxXXXX

cheers ,

wow good day !!!

VISA APPROVED !!! whhhhOOOT !!!

booking flights time YAY !

17/07/2012 Application received - processing commenced

14/08/2012 Applicant Approved

My partner had to have an X-ray.

First time sponsor for employer.

Thank you Go Matilda !!!!

Thank you POMSINOZ !!!!

this doesn't feel real yet ....

Guest aoneill

hi all.

lodged 457 for family of 4 7/7/12. i am a nurse, had medical in Dublin end of July., all it says is further processing, any idea's what happens next, baffled by it all. i was the only 1 needed medical cause im a nurse. meant to be starting job early september. any suggestions? thanks in advance. xxx

Hi,

Does anybody know what would happen if i was to loose my job on the 457 visa and was unable to get another job within the 28 day and i did not have enough money for a flight out?

You would have to contact your sponsoring company in writing asking them to pay for your flight home, as per their obligations.

Can someone help,

Immigration have received all my documents and the medical which states online that part is finalised. However they have told me the first date they will approve visa is one month before starting employment. But I need to give 3 months notice at work and I am selling our house which is a big gamble if we complete and then find we are without a visa!

Has anyone else been told they only approve a month before employment starting??

hi all.

lodged 457 for family of 4 7/7/12. i am a nurse, had medical in Dublin end of July., all it says is further processing, any idea's what happens next, baffled by it all. i was the only 1 needed medical cause im a nurse. meant to be starting job early september. any suggestions? thanks in advance. xxx

Have you received the message "Health Requirements finalized" as part of your medical results?

Guest aoneill

no nothing just further processing, nothing sent email a few days ago, they replied medicals to be finalized still. i went for medical end of July. How long will this part take, then do they grant visa then? just baffled. and fed up waiting. will keep ur all informed thanks in advance. xxxxx

Guest aoneill

Im currently on nighduty and am constantly checking my status with diac, oh please grant visa. I am losing my mind. Lol sooooooo stressed. Xxxxxx

Guest rajeevkumar
Have you received the message "Health Requirements finalized" as part of your medical results?

hi all

My employer has filed Sponsorship on 11 July & nomination on 17 July the asked for further Information on 17 July Information Received on 23 July after that nothing Comes. Our Center Of Excellence Melbourne do any body have same situation plz share

no nothing just further processing, nothing sent email a few days ago, they replied medicals to be finalized still. i went for medical end of July. How long will this part take, then do they grant visa then? just baffled. and fed up waiting. will keep ur all informed thanks in advance. xxxxx

You need to follow up with the medical office where your medical was done and confirm that they have uploaded all the results(about one week). The results should have been uploaded electronically to DIAC by the doctor's office and that should be reflected in your eVisa account when you log in. You should see something like the format below, with all the dates attached as it happened.

Health requirements finalized

Further medical results received

HIV blood test received

Hepatitis B antigen blood test received

Hepatitis C antibody blood test received

Guest dianenew123

Can someone tell me where the hell I start?! Do I find an employer then try to get the visa? or do I need to start any visa processes first? God its a mine field knowing what visa to aim for!

Can someone tell me where the hell I start?! Do I find an employer then try to get the visa? or do I need to start any visa processes first? God its a mine field knowing what visa to aim for!

Firstly, you have to find a job/employer as this is a work visa. Your future employer must be a registered company that allows to sponsor people.

If the employer is allowed, he does your nomination at DIAC. Once nominations gets approved, you do your own application, send your documents.

Application approved, you can start working :-)

So, find a job -> employer does nomination -> you do application -> approved -> you work.

Did it help?

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%][TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]Application[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] 457 Business Long Stay Primary

[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 20/08/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application received - processing commenced [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Immigtation Agent advised...

We have lodged your visa application. From recent experience, it takes approx 4-7 working days from the lodgement date for visa application to be finalised.

Hoping to be in Melbourne around the beginning of October.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%][TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]Application[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] 457 Business Long Stay Primary[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Application received - processing commenced [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Immigtation Agent advised...

Hoping to be in Melbourne around the beginning of October.

Checking the e-application status screen today, and it states:

24/08/2012 Applicant Approved

Under each of our names....I'm guessing thats good :biggrin:

Not had anything from my immigration agent yet though!

Guest Comeonalready

SBS, nomination and 457 application lodged 1st August, company approved 9th August. Further information required 7th August for nomination, information received 14th August, nomination approved 17th August. Further information also required on 7th August for application, sent on 21st and still no update online still says further information required under my name and just processing commenced under my partners? Anyone able to help? Does this mean they have not received my info yet?? Getting very impatient!!

Archived