Got some great news!

mr luvpants

Have to be quick as we are moving out of our rental home today in preparation for our move to Queensland next week. I flew to Brisbane in June 2010 to sit all my Police tests as I quite fancy a career change. Got the email today.....On the 31st January 2011 I become a Queensland Police recruit!:policeman:

JOHN

Guest terraformer
Have to be quick as we are moving out of our rental home today in preparation for our move to Queensland next week. I flew to Brisbane in June 2010 to sit all my Police tests as I quite fancy a career change. Got the email today.....On the 31st January 2011 I become a Queensland Police recruit!:policeman:

JOHN

Congratulations!!!!! Really pleased for you :laugh:

Guest guest30085

JOHN

Congratulations John :hug:

All the best for your move over

Gill x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

JOHN

Thats simply AWESOME buddy, a big congratulations, you deserve it mate, best of luck.:yes::jiggy:

Guest The Pom Queen

Great news John!!!!!

So instead of seeing the sexy photos of you in a fireman's outfit we will be seeing more like this will we:wink:

Police%2009802%20Policeman.jpg

Archived