Who else is waiting for SA Smp

rainyc

Guest jigarercivil

no once you got SS ...your requirement accept...so I think you have to lodge your application as sson as possible so you are in queue :biggrin:

thanks.

does it mean that if I lodge my application in DIAC in next two weeks I will receive priority 2? will DIAC check IELTS requirements as per new SMP list for my occupation at the moment of lodgement?

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks.

does it mean that if I lodge my application in DIAC in next two weeks I will receive priority 2? will DIAC check IELTS requirements as per new SMP list for my occupation at the moment of lodgement?

hi,

i suggest you have to study carefully the IELTS requirement prior to lodging your visa application. For me SS is just part of the visa application process. I hope i'm wrong to think that you may be assessed on the new IELTS requirements since your actual visa application will take place only after the SMP has been put into effect. If you lodged your visa application prior to SMP then i agree that you will be assessed based on the old SS ielts requirements. This is just a reminder. Good luck.

3jps

Hi Hamritaj, I am not sure if it ever said Application assessed, it just went from saying nothing under the application decision to "Accepted" - I didn't look at it for a couple of days though, sorry.

Good luck that yours comes through soon!! :)

Hi guys,

I have just booked our meds in Manchester for next friday, so I do hope the official SMP is released soon! :unsure:

Cheers

Adele x

Hi All

On another medicals related question, has anyone been to Cardiff for theirs, have been trying to ring them all day and always get the answer phone, left a msg but have not heard anything back!!!!!! As we live in Devon i think they will be the closest, but just want to compare them to Birmingham........

Does anyone know how much they charge in Cardiff, trying to get all my research done now, not as brave as you Adele as to book them now, but it is a really good idea!!!!! suppose i dont want to jinks us!!!!! :confused: oh what to do, what to do!!!!!

many thanks in advance, and lets hope they clarify all this mess really soon

Jill

Jill (31), Sam (35) and William (2);Agent appointed: 23 March 2009;ACS Skills Assessment: 7 July 2009;Positive Skills Assessment: 7 August 2009;SA SS Applied: 15 September 2009;All paperwork received by SA: 28 September 2009;SA SS Granted: 9 November 2009;475 Visa Application Submitted: 24 November 2009

Hi All

On another medicals related question, has anyone been to Cardiff for theirs, have been trying to ring them all day and always get the answer phone, left a msg but have not heard anything back!!!!!! As we live in Devon i think they will be the closest, but just want to compare them to Birmingham........

Does anyone know how much they charge in Cardiff, trying to get all my research done now, not as brave as you Adele as to book them now, but it is a really good idea!!!!! suppose i dont want to jinks us!!!!! :confused: oh what to do, what to do!!!!!

many thanks in advance, and lets hope they clarify all this mess really soon

Jill

Jill (31), Sam (35) and William (2);Agent appointed: 23 March 2009;ACS Skills Assessment: 7 July 2009;Positive Skills Assessment: 7 August 2009;SA SS Applied: 15 September 2009;All paperwork received by SA: 28 September 2009;SA SS Granted: 9 November 2009;475 Visa Application Submitted: 24 November 2009

HI JILL

SORRY THERE ALL CLOSED FOR MEDICALS NOW THE NEAREST ONE TO YOU IS LONDON SO YOU BETTER FILL THE TANK UP.

only joking

Neil

Guest bodders71

Hi,

How about Bristol or Bath for meds - that's where we got ours done (two years ago so they've got to be done again....Grrrrr...)

Hi,

How about Bristol or Bath for meds - that's where we got ours done (two years ago so they've got to be done again....Grrrrr...)

I thought they didnt do them there. We live in Somerset and the last time i looked, Brum or London was the closest, but if others know different i would be very interested to know.

HI JILL

SORRY THERE ALL CLOSED FOR MEDICALS NOW THE NEAREST ONE TO YOU IS LONDON SO YOU BETTER FILL THE TANK UP.

only joking

Neil

LOL Neil!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

your only getting me back for all the telephone shenanigans of last night!!!!!!

Jill

Hi,

Thanks for that but they dont do them there anymore, otherwise we could have gone to Plymouth!!!!!!!! so frustrating!!!!

Jill

I thought they didnt do them there. We live in Somerset and the last time i looked, Brum or London was the closest, but if others know different i would be very interested to know.

Like us you would be better off going to Cardiff, it is the closest for us in the deep dark South West!!!!!

Jill

hi everyone,

can v do or book the medical and pcc before v get a CO and before he asked for medical.........which subclass under 886 or 885, coz first i lodge 885 then i got SA SS now its 886........i had medical done before under 885......?????????????

Hi All,

SA have just updated their website:

LATEST NEWS: 5 JAN 2011

Immigration SA would like to announce that the State Migration Plan has now been signed by both the South Australian Minister for Industry and Trade and the Federal Minister for Immigration and Citizenship.

The website and online application form links are being updated today and new applications for sponsorship are expected to be available from this afternoon, South Australian time, 5 January 2011.

WHOOOO HOOO, its for real this time.

Good Luck to everybody waiting

Adele x

Hi All,

SA have just updated their website:

LATEST NEWS: 5 JAN 2011

Immigration SA would like to announce that the State Migration Plan has now been signed by both the South Australian Minister for Industry and Trade and the Federal Minister for Immigration and Citizenship.

The website and online application form links are being updated today and new applications for sponsorship are expected to be available from this afternoon, South Australian time, 5 January 2011.

WHOOOO HOOO, its for real this time.

Good Luck to everybody waiting

Adele x

OH YAY, OH YAY OH YAY, was just looking at the site and didnt see anything, then saw your alert..........and here we are

THIS IS REALLY TIME TO CELEBRATE NOW PEOPLE, im so so happy, can really relax now and start planning medicals and the like, am so happy for us all that they have finally released :notworthy:

here's holding thumbs for everyone :yes:

cant wait to update to Cat2 now, too late for a glass of wine now, first day back at work tomorrow, yay yay yay

Thanks Adele, and of course Rose, it all came good in the end :wink:

Take it easy guys

Jill

OH YAY, OH YAY OH YAY, was just looking at the site and didnt see anything, then saw your alert..........and here we are

THIS IS REALLY TIME TO CELEBRATE NOW PEOPLE, im so so happy, can really relax now and start planning medicals and the like, am so happy for us all that they have finally released :notworthy:

cant wait to update to Cat2 now, too late for a glass of wine now, first day back at work tomorrow, yay yay yay

Take it easy guys

Jill

:biglaugh: Ha Ha Jill, those exact words were what I was just yelling - Oh Yay Oh Yay Oh Yay - Don't suppose you did the funky arm stirring dance as well to go with it, cos I certainly was lol

Guest smithys

Never too late for a glass of wine hun!!!

Lets hope the ''list'' we saw yesterday is the ONE.

What a bloomin roller coaster, going to sort out our meds too.

I will be raising a glass to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived