Who else is waiting for SA Smp

rainyc

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn!...I accessed it from the blackberry ...but when I tried from the laptop..it vanished!...and its the old page again!..maybe they are testing it...but it could happen in a day or two i guess..it read...SA is pleased to announce signing of the plan and abt 4650 is the visa cap including primary and secondary applicants...to be bad couldnt download the SSML!!..sigh!

Guest smithys
Darn!...I accessed it from the blackberry ...but when I tried from the laptop..it vanished!...and its the old page again!..maybe they are testing it...but it could happen in a day or two i guess..it read...SA is pleased to announce signing of the plan and abt 4650 is the visa cap including primary and secondary applicants...to be bad couldnt download the SSML!!..sigh!

Hi, I haven't seen anything regarding SMP.

Did you see it on SA website or DIAC, as I have checked both and can't see anything relating to it?

Would be a surprise as today is Bank Holiday in Oz too I think, so not really sure they would make announcement - but nothing would surprise me too much now I guess!!

Here's hoping though eh?

By the way, wanted to say Happy New Year to all as haven't been on for a while, hope this year will see everyones hopes and dreams come true xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest smithys

Thank you Alex997, thank you!!!!!

Come on everyone it's time to celebrate.

I haven't had time to go through it all yet but I hope we are ALL on it xxxxx

Guest smithys
Oh my god we are on it yippie!!!! vino in hand as we speek. good luck everyone HAPPY DAYS!

So pleased for you!!!

We are on it too!!

And we also have a glass of vino - cheers xx

:biggrin:

OMFG - Couldnt sleep so went outside for a smoke, to relieve the time out there i took me phone and thought i would see how everyone was. (i never in a 1,000000 years thought it would be out tonight) then saw smithys thread. Just got the wife up as it could change our whole lives. I was shaking getting out my laptop (still am) and it seemed to take an age to open. Finally saw the PDF and opened it. Page 1, then 2 still no, more pages, still no. Then in the middle of page 7 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AV) was there. OMG WE ARE ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!

What a start to 2011 - i really hope everyone else on here waiting for this SMP has the same news, good luck to you all, and for those that didnt get in, sorry for you, i am sure there will be alternitives. I hope you dont mind me celebrating. OMG, just the medical hurdle to go now!!!!!!!!

Thank you Alex997, thank you!!!!!

Come on everyone it's time to celebrate.

I haven't had time to go through it all yet but I hope we are ALL on it xxxxx

We are celebratring - i am suprised you didnt hear our woops of delight...... cangrats to you and huge thanks for posting the link.

Congratulations to you all that were on it. Let the countdown begin. Now where is that case officer?:mad::wacko::biglaugh:

Come on guys and girls, get your moods changed to something happy

gaz n family your so right in all this god damm excitment forgot about the mood, also it might be something to do with the celebratory vodka or 4

Cheers Neil :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Come on SA..show some mercy................????????????????????????

SA listen to me..After my post..............thanks SA..

Archived