Who else is waiting for SA Smp

rainyc

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So pleased to see Hairdresser is on it. We nearly applied under my trade!

We could open our own salon!!!!!

By the way - where is that blk person now??!

As long as my OH doesn't have to touch womens hair that could be a goer!!:biggrin:

BLK should come on here and eat some of their "humble pie" now:yes:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHA

Great news peeps so flipping happy i'm struggling not to right a rude word, i'm now going outside to scream out loud for real this time.

Also what a great excuse for another celebratory drink i'm loving it

Good luck everyone in your quest for CO'S

Neil

Guest smithys

It has gone!!!!!!!!

Arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

WTF is happening??

Someone is having a laugh with us I can tell you! Is it blk?

Now don't start that again!!!!

No seriously, I have just gone back on and its appears to have vanished!:arghh:

It could just be the IT guys just fiddling about as the News Alert defo read that it would be there today.. and it was (at least for a little while anyway)

We will have to keep an eye or two on it.

x

Guest smithys
OK sitting here watching grays anatomy so wasn't paying attention.... what did i miss is it out??

Well SA released - then took it off again.

List was there too.

Feel like its groundhog day.

No seriously, I have just gone back on and its appears to have vanished!:arghh:

It could just be the IT guys just fiddling about as the News Alert defo read that it would be there today.. and it was (at least for a little while anyway)

We will have to keep an eye on two on it.

x

it was defiantly there!!!!!!!!!!! also the date on the SMP has been updated to 4 Jan 2011, and the one we saw yesterday said 16 Dec 2010, so they are deffo getting it all ready, dont panic peeps :jiggy:

xxx

Jill (31), Sam (35) and William (2);Agent appointed: 23 March 2009;ACS Skills Assessment: 7 July 2009;Positive Skills Assessment: 7 August 2009;SA SS Applied: 15 September 2009;All paperwork received by SA: 28 September 2009;SA SS Granted: 9 November 2009;475 Visa Application Submitted: 24 November 2009

Guest smithys

Some guys in SA office are sat there with PIO on their computers and saying ''watch this'' and then pressing the 'release' button for a few mins and then sitting back rolling around laughing at all of us!!!

Some guys in SA office are sat there with PIO and saying ''watch this'' and then pressing the 'release' button for a few mins and then sitting back rolling around laughing at all of us!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh: I was imagining just the same thing Rose, I'm giggling to myself here just thinking about it.

Guest smithys

Mine just directs me to the NEWS section and then its blank!!!?

Do you think they are probably in the process as we speak of updating the system and web page?

Perhaps I should go to bed and just look in the morning!!

You know what, the amount of time i have spent looking at the 'make the move' page i now cant stand the couple and their baby standing in front of their lovely house smiling at me with the expression i'm here your not ha ha ha, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh

sorry i'm cracking up

Guest smithys
You know what, the amount of time i have spent looking at the 'make the move' page i now cant stand the couple and their baby standing in front of their lovely house smiling at me with the expression i'm here your not ha ha ha, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh

sorry i'm cracking up

Yeeah, they are just so SMUG!

sorry i'm cracking up

:biglaugh: THE ORANGE SNIFFER DOES MY HEAD IN

Archived