welcome to new mods

Cerberus1

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I haven't checked my inbox, you haven't asked me and can't announce me because i haven't replied yet have you?

A big congratulations to Peach and srp who are both great additions, can i propose Lonwaydown as your next choice.

Guest guest33730
And also with you :wubclub:

The force is strong in you my padowan learner!! Peach and SRP can learn alot from you!!

Daniel

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hey Susie

a little bird told me that you was going to be offered the mods job, but when they saw the picture of you when you was a little kid, they changed their minds. lol

Guest guest37336

Well done to Colin and Peach. I am sure you will both do a great job, congratulations to you both.:wubclub:. Not easy being a mod I would imagine, but I sincerely think that the time and patience you show at times is commendable.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

• Well done to Colin and Peach. I am sure you will both do a great job, congratulations to you both.:wubclub:. Not easy being a mod I would imagine, but I sincerely think that the time and patience you show at times is commendable.

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Tony , that exactly what i was trying to say ...........:wink:

Guest sh7t man no way

peach & srp--sounds like somthing you would have as a dessert after sunday dinner--my name is alan--im really quite on here--congrats on being mods--and thanks for doing such a job thats so important:notworthy:you both have to make a speech of acceptence,and state your reasons for doing that job--its a bit like a best mans speech--i look forward to your speech:wink:

Great..........:no:

Another 2 mods to worry about, lets get it over and done with

INSERT INFRACTION HERE................... tracy123 :policeman:

I'd like to wish you a warm congratulations but listening to the other mods it seems to be more like commiserations on your new thankless job. :cry::tongue:

Here's to many a heated debate and in all honesty good luck :wubclub:

Archived