welcome to new mods

Cerberus1

Great..........:no:

Another 2 mods to worry about, lets get it over and done with

INSERT INFRACTION HERE................... tracy123 :policeman:

I'd like to wish you a warm congratulations but listening to the other mods it seems to be more like commiserations on your new thankless job. :cry::tongue:

Here's to many a heated debate and in all honesty good luck :wubclub:

you're such a rebel Tracey123

Welcome aboard guys,,, prozac , earplugs and stress relief balls are all availble from our master, might be best to put a pre order in,lol

Cal x

Sorry, out of stock at the moment, all items are currently on back order, (the last shipment went out to the mods on pomsinadelaide last week):yes:

peach & srp--sounds like somthing you would have as a dessert after sunday dinner--my name is alan--im really quite on here--congrats on being mods--and thanks for doing such a job thats so important:notworthy:you both have to make a speech of acceptence,and state your reasons for doing that job--its a bit like a best mans speech--i look forward to your speech:wink:

Alan you beat me to this one pal..was thinking about this while welding ......srp & peach i thourght was a new brand of shampoo............i dont know either of the new mods but i would like to know if they have a good sense of humour .......

Guest The Pom Queen

Welcome to Colin and Peach, I think you will both make a great addition to an already awesome team.

Don't let anyone give you any stick, if they do I think you have a magic button now that can make them go away:wink:

Alan you beat me to this one pal..was thinking about this while welding ......srp & peach i thourght was a new brand of shampoo............i dont know either of the new mods but i would like to know if they have a good sense of humour .......

I am sure you will have no problems with them Tony (as long as you behave),,lol. They are both very balanced people and i am sure will compliment our team. Colin does moderate on Brits in Brisbane and has done a great job on there for a while now so dont even bother trying to get one over on the new guys,,lmao

Cal x

I am sure you will have no problems with them Harpo (as long as you behave),,lol. They are both very balanced people and i am sure will compliment our team. Colin does moderate on Brits in Brisbane and has done a great job on there for a while now so dont even bother trying to get one over on the new guys,,lmao

Cal x

:biglaugh::biglaugh:......thanks Cal .....all i want do do is tell srp my brummie joke lol.......just to get it out of my system........:laugh:

Guest Guest31881

I am a West Brom Albion fan, Of course I have a sense of Humour:wink:,

I am a West Brom Albion fan, Of course I have a sense of Humour:wink:,

:biglaugh:....congrats for drawing against the scum, the keeper made it great viewing...what fantastic howlers he made ..........but i would like to know, do you have a wash in a basin or a bison(large hairy animal of the cattle family).....:biglaugh:welcome once more Collin.........:wink:

Guest Guest31881
but i would like to know, do you have a wash in a basin or a bison(large hairy animal of the cattle family).....:biglaugh:welcome once more Collin.........:wink:

:tongue:I bet your glad you got that out of your system lol

Good luck to colin and peach,especially peach as i "think" he/she is still in the uk,so no "window of slating opportunity" while the aussie mods are tucked up in the flock anymore!

Peach will be busy im guessing,call me cynical like,colin has a mod platoon to help him out,peach on the other hand doesnt!,all the best with it peach!:biggrin:

Guest sh7t man no way
Good luck to colin and peach,especially peach as i "think" he/she is still in the uk,so no "window of slating opportunity" while the aussie mods are tucked up in the flock anymore!

Peach will be busy im guessing,call me cynical like,colin has a mod platoon to help him out,peach on the other hand doesnt!,all the best with it peach!:biggrin:

a we bit cynical pabs--kind regards the peach:biglaugh:who is peach mate,and whats he/she like:wideeyed:is he/she nice--ive spotted him/she a couple of times on here but our paths havent crossed--will he/she be nice to me--i hope so:wubclub:i know colin he lives on bribe island ,and is a real nice :jiggy:just who are these people:confused:it concerns me:wink:

a we bit cynical pabs--kind regards the peach:biglaugh:who is peach mate,and whats he/she like:wideeyed:is he/she nice--ive spotted him/she a couple of times on here but our paths havent crossed--will he/she be nice to me--i hope so:wubclub:i know colin he lives on bribe island ,and is a real nice :jiggy:just who are these people:confused:it concerns me:wink:

Peach is in the south west of england i think? seems ok to me mate,not that my opinion matters:wideeyed:

Guest sh7t man no way

Peach is in the south west of england i think? seems ok to me mate,not that my opinion matters:wideeyed:
it matters to me mate:notworthy:and allways will:wubclub:

Archived