OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got the job :-)))))))

kellyjamie

Guest stockies

Well done guys, Im so happy for you, as others have said its been an up hill struggle for you !!!

Enjoy the celebrations..xx

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pixie10

Congratulations!!! Have a fabulous new life.

We're crossing our fingers that one day we might get sponsorship too x x

Guest guest33730

Kelly,

Not sure how I missed the news earlier - THATS FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC!!

Well done and congratulations etc!!

Daniel

Guest spongy42

:biggrin:WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! fantastic news

wishing you all the best on your new life

you will have to let us know what choices youve decided on regards buying everything new in oz or transporting etc and how everything goes

youve given me hope as we are waiting for sponsorship we have been told that they just want to be certain they have the right person due to the expense and my hubby needs another technical interview and a 3rd ref which will be on their pc by tomorrow if thats all agreeable its full speed ahead with job offer but at moment we are in limbo

xxxxxx

lol, there was me first day of my holiday looking forward to my lie in when he bursts into the bedroom slams on the light and yells hes got the job! haha i thought i was dreaming, bless he was actually shaking when he read out the email, i didnt mind bein woken up for that:laugh:

:biggrin:WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! fantastic news

wishing you all the best on your new life

you will have to let us know what choices youve decided on regards buying everything new in oz or transporting etc and how everything goes

youve given me hope as we are waiting for sponsorship we have been told that they just want to be certain they have the right person due to the expense and my hubby needs another technical interview and a 3rd ref which will be on their pc by tomorrow if thats all agreeable its full speed ahead with job offer but at moment we are in limbo

xxxxxx

know exactly how you feel we were in limbo for 7 weeks waitin we felt confident but just didnt believe 100% until confirmation, just stick with it and keep us posted goodluck x

Guest Natty T

Fantastic news Kelly and Jamie, its given me goose bumps reading your post, i have followed your journey on PIO and know how much you wanted this, we hope next year we will be in WA too. Enjoy your celebrations and new life and as Emma says its wine o'clock xxx

not sure hun, suppose it depends on how long it takes for the visa? we will rent the house out and save as much as we can to pay for stuff then that will be it? just need to find out how to continue to pay our debts from oz! x

Sounds like your in exactly the same boat as us! We are waiting on visa and then we will rent out house and move in with in-laws and save and like you say just pay things from Oz!

I hope you dont have too long a wait for the visa to come through!

xx

Archived