2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

link?

i have sent a review email 8 days ago... hopefully by tomorrow i will get a reply(yes, they replied to me before on saturday:biggrin:)...

Mirob had posted the link a few posts above you here it is again:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/157968/Important%20Information%20for%20Priority%203%20clients.pdf

Im happy for all cat 4s looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel for everyone....:biggrin:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mirob
UPDATE: CO assigned yesterday. Need to redo NPC & Health.

Team 15 Brissy

Yoo Seb, congrats on the CO!!!

Guest brainstorm

People...my friend who applied for pr in October 2010 got it day before yesterday..skilled occupation is business analyst..he didn't even have to wait 6 months...

Sent from my T8697 using Board Express

Guest newguy2010
People...my friend who applied for pr in October 2010 got it day before yesterday..skilled occupation is business analyst..he didn't even have to wait 6 months...

Sent from my T8697 using Board Express

That's normal. We are the unlucky ones and being treated like trash in the past year. But I'm happy I have learned that Australia is not the country I am going to stay in the long term in a hard and costly way.

That's normal. We are the unlucky ones and being treated like trash in the past year. But I'm happy I have learned that Australia is not the country I am going to stay in the long term in a hard and costly way.

Acha, so where are you off to then?

Guest newguy2010
Acha, so where are you off to then?

Long term plan is going back to my own country:biglaugh: I miss everything there.

Guest WaitingSince2008

Guys how can I find out the team my CO belongs to????

The email address of my CO is d****.s*****@immi.gov.au.

Guys how can I find out the team my CO belongs to????

The email address of my CO is d****.s*****@immi.gov.au.

ha ha... :biggrin:

I received an email from team15 brissy, and my co is DS but he sent me an email from brisbane.gsm.team15@immi.gov.au, now i got his direct email, "d*****.s*****@immi.gov.au" through your post, thanks WaitingSince2008. :biglaugh:

This also confirms if you know ur co name then his email is likely to be firstname.lastname@immi.gov.au.

Guest mirob
Hi Every One

Can any one send me a scan copy of the Re-assessment they got? and they got priority from 4 to 3?

If any one can send old & New one? i want to see what written in it?

Hey vbulsara,

In terms of the writing, it's exactly the same.

Here is an old one:

oldl.png

And a new one:

newzt.png

Guest ABaron
From 1 day to 1 month. Most people get the confirmation in 7 - 10 days.

I'll wait 1 week and then call them. I see some people got their confirmation letter 2 months after submitting the re-assessment.

I can't wait 2 months, I'm already mental from all this uncertainty!

OMG 2 months its a long time! I hope it takes about a week... Can someone who already got the assessment please let us know how long did it take from with assessor to actually get the letter? I think we would appreciate that...:swoon:

Archived