2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Guest nish886
calling DIAC first thing in the morning!

I want my visa so bad!!! :arghh:

Thanks for pointing me towards the right direction guys.. but all those applicants in that forum are off shore 176 visa holders and they all have been nominated under off-list.. i know its bloody confusing..:( I havent come across any 886 state sponsored visa applicants yet whose state sponsorship has been approved( not in the state migration plan) and who has applied before june 2010.but i will still be active in that forum and look for any information coming my ways.Let me know if u have any more information to share...Thanks once again guys..Cheers..!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 weeks 1 day stuck in ACS, still in progress:cry:

Still no assessor? I was worried about sending my application during the holiday period, that's why I didn't - in case it got chucked in some forgotten tray by some temp employee.

Guest newguy2010
Still no assessor? I was worried about sending my application during the holiday period, that's why I didn't - in case it got chucked in some forgotten tray by some temp employee.

I sent my application a week after the New Year. I don't understand what went wrong with them. They emailed me saying I was with an assessor 3 weeks ago.:goofy:

WTF!!! I am still getting PLE answers which i asked a month ago although my PR has been granted 3 weeks ago!!

Dear XXXX

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Notes on file show that this application has been finalised on 18/03/11 and a letter of decision sent via email.

Yours sincerely,

XXXX

General Skilled Migration

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

WTF!!! I am still getting PLE answers which i asked a month ago although my PR has been granted 3 weeks ago!!

Dear XXXX

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

Notes on file show that this application has been finalised on 18/03/11 and a letter of decision sent via email.

Yours sincerely,

XXXX

LMAO.... joke of the day :biglaugh: absolute dumba*s zombies at DIAC

I thought I was the only one who waited more than a month to get an answer to PLE, I guess not. :wacko:

Regards,

MOTO

Guest sTiLlWaItInG

Dear XXXX

Yours sincerely,

XXXX

LOL at least it doesnt say wait for 6 weeks for CO..:swoon:

that'd be hilarious..

:biglaugh:

I sent my application a week after the New Year. I don't understand what went wrong with them. They emailed me saying I was with an assessor 3 weeks ago.:goofy:

I got a Mail also, that i am with Assessor, But is it Showing Online on ACS Status?

Guest newguy2010
I got a Mail also, that i am with Assessor, But is it Showing Online on ACS Status?

No online is still In Progress. They emailed me because I had submitted an enquiry form.

Guest demoiree

My agent sent a PLE today and got reply in 30 minutes :arghh: , things are unpredictable with DIAC !

My agent sent a PLE today and got reply in 30 minutes :arghh: , things are unpredictable with DIAC !

I sent a PLE and got reply in 30 days:twitcy::biglaugh::twitcy:

It partly depends on the question that you have asked them. If it’s something straightforward you can get an a reply in 5 minutes (it happened to me couple of times). I ask difficult questions most of the time and therefore have to wait for weeks before I get e reply.

Regards,

MOTO

Guest mirob
I thought I was the only one who waited more than a month to get an answer to PLE, I guess not. :wacko:

Regards,

MOTO

Bro, I'm still waiting for a PLE I submitted exactly 4 weeks ago.

No More Grants for Monday or Tuesday ......

Yes, it has been very quiet today. No CO allocations or visa grants in CAT 3 threat either.:sad:

@Mirob

I would send them a second PLE quoting first PLE’s ref number. Someone needs to remind them that they get paid for doing their job instead of just sitting on their behinds all day.

Regards,

MOTO

aaaaaaaaaaarch, have to make a call to diac tomorrow...

thanks mirob again

Thanks for pointing me towards the right direction guys.. but all those applicants in that forum( the link which u gave me) are off shore 176 visa holders and they all have been nominated under off-list.. i know its bloody confusing..:( I havent come across any 886 state sponsored visa applicants yet whose state sponsorship has been approved( not in the state migration plan) and who has applied before june 2010.but i will still be active in that forum and look for any information coming my ways.Let me know if u have any more information to share...Thanks once again guys..Cheers..!

some1 i knoe got her 886 visa.. cookery was her nominated occupation.

has a WA SS.

Guest mirob
I would send them a second PLE quoting first PLE’s ref number. Someone needs to remind them that they get paid for doing their job instead of just sitting on their behinds all day.

Yeah but the PLE was about getting into Cat 3. Now I'm there, so I won't bother. I will make a note though and bring it up next time I talk to them on the phone. I want to know if the PLE shows up in their system or not :)

Guest mirob

thanks mirob again

yup, do that! Call them at 9am (9.30 Sydney time) and you'll only wait 10 - 20 minutes.

Guest nish886

thanks mirob again

some1 i knoe got her 886 visa.. cookery was her nominated occupation.

has a WA SS.

Thanks for the info but cookery is there in the WA state migration plan but my occupation isn't.:(

Archived