2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest macbeth4397

Just spoke to my migration agent. My agent was telling me that even though its been more than 12 week for my skill assessment, I should give 16 week unofficially to ACS to finalize my case...

Guest mirob
Just spoke to my migration agent. My agent was telling me that even though its been more than 12 week for my skill assessment, I should give 16 week unofficially to ACS to finalize my case...

Your agent doesn't hear the word 'bull****' from his clients too often, right?

Guest mirob
OMG 2 months its a long time! I hope it takes about a week... Can someone who already got the assessment please let us know how long did it take from with assessor to actually get the letter? I think we would appreciate that...:swoon:

1 day 'with assessor'

2 day 'auspost reference number added'

3 day 'waiting at the post office'

the case is still 'with assessor' at ACS when I check it

Guest ABaron

Seriously WTF:arghh:

Guest sTiLlWaItInG
@StillWaiting or @mshroff

Do you have any update on you skills Assessment....

Nope. Still with assessor. No reg post no. Yet..

Guest umairghias

Can anybody access immi E-business system to check the status as it is showing temporary unavailable?

Guest mirob
Can anybody access immi E-business system to check the status as it is showing temporary unavailable?

yup, it is temporary unavailable

Guest ABaron

OMG same day got the registered post number!!! this is killing me... By the way where do you check the mail with this number? Australia post?

Guest mirob
OMG same day got the registered post number!!! this is killing me... By the way where do you check the mail with this number? Australia post?

Yup, just go to Australia Post - Home and click on the 'track items' tab to enter the number.

The tracking is kinda crappy. You won't see a change in the status before it's ready for pick up at your local post office.

Guest ABaron
Yup, just go to Australia Post - Home and click on the 'track items' tab to enter the number.

The tracking is kinda crappy. You won't see a change in the status before it's ready for pick up at your local post office.

It says no event found prob they havent send it yet...:chatterbox:

Guest sTiLlWaItInG

Cool.. mine is still no reg post number..

Guest mirob

Man, get all your documents ready, so all you've got left to do when you get it is to scan the re-assessment!

Form 80, Form 1221, Medicals, Polie Check/s

Guest mirob
It says no event found prob they havent send it yet...:chatterbox:

Yep it will stay the same until it's at your local post office. No event found!

Guest ABaron
Man, get all your documents ready, so all you've got left to do when you get it is to scan the re-assessment!

Form 80, Form 1221, Medicals, Polie Check/s

Woman actually :wubclub: and yes I have it all ready...:wideeyed:

Guest ABaron

Just got the e-mail from immigration where they say all the info of how are they going and it says:

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885

VB 885 (e-lodged) 25 October 2010

VB 885 (paper): 25 October 2010

what the hell why is there still people before this date with new skill assessments who havent been approved this is so unfair with us...:daydreaming: If only we where not caught in this stupid change of codes we would all by now have that PR...

Guest mirob
Just got the e-mail from immigration where they say all the info of how are they going and it says:

Skilled – Independent (Residence) subclass 885

VB 885 (e-lodged) 25 October 2010

VB 885 (paper): 25 October 2010

what the hell why is there still people before this date with new skill assessments who havent been approved this is so unfair with us...:daydreaming:

I kinda understand that you can't get your PR the next day from getting the re-assessment but I can promise ya I'm gonna be bugging them every week. First call tomorrow.

You're in a pretty similar situation as me. You're a July '09 applicant, I applied in May '09. Are you from a HR country or LR?

Archived