2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Guest Mongobear
BTW forgot to ask you Uli how is your vic state sponsorship going???? :wideeyed:

Next question, please :arghh:

Still no news ... :cry:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Next question, please :arghh:

Still no news ... :cry:

Very dissapointing!!!:mad: have you enquired about the delay???? I sincerely hope that you get a result sooner than later!!

Guest Mongobear

They send one generic delay mail after the other but there's no real movement for anyone. A grant here a refusal there but most of the guys and girls are still waiting since Nov 4th ... pretty disappointing. What are your plans now? Life should be a lot easier with PR (job- and mindwise).

Hi All

I added my Daughter just last Week, I sended her Passport , Birth Certificate & Photo with Form 1022

I would like to know, if any one did it & can see the Person 3 on DIAC

E-Business Systems

It almost 1 week i have send , and nothing showing online for my daughter?

Guest brainstorm

@Manj.....congrats and u deserved it..u R one of the oldest applicants..

@others...congrats to people who have been allocated a CO and also to people who got their Visa approved :D

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 using Board Express

Guest newguy2010
It's good to keep an eye the our neighbour's forum thread - New Category 3's - Where are you now?. When we're quiet they're celebrating heaps of grants and vice versa.

We are quiet because we are 2231-79 -- the true warriors in the 21st century Australian immigration history. :mask:

Thanks Moto... yes you actually told me that within 2 weeks I will get it ... gosh you geni !!! Hope you get your PR soon my dear!

I certainly hope so Manj. I am expecting to get a CO in May. Will, let you know once i get my PR.

Kind regards,

MOTO

Guest mirob

I don't know why I've been worrying so much. I picked up the assessment this morning, my skills were approved.

I've already sent the assessment to DIAC along with Medicals, PCC, Form 80 and Form 1221.

Thanks guys.

Guest saanii

I just called DIAC. It seems my CO has high workload. Operator confirmed she marked all requirements document received in system but have not yet looked at them. She would do so in a week or two depending on workload.

Lucky for those in brisbane team 15.

Guest jigish

After putting second comment on this thread when this thread started, and on putting 6765th comment on this thread, I announce I'm an Australian permanent resident today.

Thanks guys for your help and support.

After putting second comment on this thread when this thread started, and on 6765th comment on this page, I announce I'm an Australian permanent resident today.

Congrats !!!!

Your dad would have been very proud of you.

All the best for the future.

Kind regards,

MOTO

After putting second comment on this thread when this thread started, and on putting 6765th comment on this thread, I announce I'm an Australian permanent resident today.

congrats mate... :notworthy:

Guest mirob

Congrats jigish!! I'm really happy for you! :hug:

The party hat is still on people!

Guest newguy2010

Hey guys I just renewed my passport so I get a different passport number. How can I tell DIAC that I have changed my documentations? Who else do I need to tell to avoid any nuiance in my application? I am not using an agent.

Guest umairghias
Hey guys I just renewed my passport so I get a different passport number. How can I tell DIAC that I have changed my documentations? Who else do I need to tell to avoid any nuiance in my application? I am not using an agent.

Hi bud ,

Form 929 and also upload the passport page scan online .

Hope this helps

Guest mirob

I noticed the following in the processing times automated email reply (still only 18/03/2011 update available):

We value your feedback and suggestions

Please take a moment to help us improve our communication with you by completing a short survey. Note that no personal information will be collected.

If you would like to complete the survey please go to:

I don't know why I've been worrying so much. I picked up the assessment this morning, my skills were approved.

I've already sent the assessment to DIAC along with Medicals, PCC, Form 80 and Form 1221.

Thanks guys.

has your online status changed to CASE FINALISED yet?

Guest Mongobear

F*ck the ACS! Got my VIC SS today based on my old 2231-79 assesment ! My body is shaking. Off to the cat2 without any new assessments. I'm so happy !!!!!

Wahooooooooooooooooo !

F*ck the ACS! Got my VIC SS today based on my old 2231-79 assesment ! My body is shaking. Off to the cat2 without any new assessments. I'm so happy !!!!!

Wahooooooooooooooooo !

Congrats Uli...fantastic....!!!:biggrin:

Archived