2231-79 Computing Professional (ICT Recent Graduate) and the new priority

Guest ddd2010

Guest sysctl
I got allocated to team 15 too.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

And me. Looks like everyone and their dog are allocated to Brisbane GSM Team 15.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tyasawa

:( PissLUR.. I'm really sorry it happens to you, I'm sorry again I couldn't help.

It was really upsetting for me too, it took quite a while to get my amended skill assessment back, only after a month or so my agent contact me back about this. Theoretically, you did not add any new qualification or work experience, stupid ACS omitted one of your qualification and still got positive result, hopefully DIAC will still accept it.

Guest jigish

Hey guys, this is off-topic. To cricket fans, where can you watch this 2nd semi final? Checked every channel, can't find it.

Guest sTiLlWaItInG
Got it! it was tyasawa, not Manj.. hehe

not happening :cry:

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Oh goodness!! tat's terrible... anyway now that you've already submitted to DIAC, keep chasing both sides so that by the time DIAC gives you CO, you might have another letter from ACS to submit..

Guest fantomsss
Answering to edit: I'm from Russia, so I know this all too well.

Hehe, ti ne odin na etom forume :cool:

Hey guys, this is off-topic. To cricket fans, where can you watch this 2nd semi final? Checked every channel, can't find it.

depends on what sort of connection you have, I prefer p2p personally same basic principle as torrent downloads. Though you could try some of the others, u'd need to install the clients for the others veetle, sopcast etc...

OnlineMedia Backup Server 2 - Home

cheers,

Sky

Guest WaitingSince2008
I'm also allocated to Brisbane team 15, as well.

Another strange thing with me,my case officer's email address is d*****.s*****@immi.gov.au

Does anyone else got the same?:mad:

No. It was not on Status

I Received a Email from Them to send document again, as they could not retrieve my old documents"

Well in that case I wouldnt know coz I applied thru my agent. I hope they sent all the necessary docs the first time... guess time will tell

Another strange thing with me,my case officer's email address is d*****.s*****@immi.gov.au

Does anyone else got the same?:mad:

mine has 3 names!!:cute:

Guest dinhkhoi
Guys, when you guys call DIAC does the phone system tell you the approx waiting time?

i havent been talking to them for > 1 year, if nothing changed since then, u just have to wait and wait until someone answers....

BTW, ACS page to check the status of the application has been down, it displayed the error there...

Mirob, ur skills assessment was "in process" status until you received the email from acs to tell u it has been finalised? i mean was on the website stating ur application "with assessor" or thing like that?

thanks

Guest mirob
Mirob, ur skills assessment was "in process" status until you received the email from acs to tell u it has been finalised? i mean was on the website stating ur application "with assessor" or thing like that?

thanks

It turned 'with assessor' late in the afternoon, then I got an email the next morning. the online system still says it's 'with assessor' (well, not now as it's broken)

Guest sysctl
It turned 'with assessor' late in the afternoon, then I got an email the next morning. the online system still says it's 'with assessor' (well, not now as it's broken)

Mine was still "With Assessor" even after I received the results letter.

Guest dinhkhoi
Mine was still "With Assessor" even after I received the results letter.

i think they just dont bother to up date it..thats y....but that doesnt matter anyway, the thing we want to see is positive result from them only.....

Archived