The Butlers Validation Trip

The Butlers

Good morning All

I am up at silly O'Clock !!! Bags are packed ready to go oh and 2 empty suitcase (think we forgot to pack something) well as we are staying in a house with washing machine and tumble dryer seems silly to take loads !!!

Tim said oh lovely less to carry I said oh no we will still take them for when we bring things back hahaha

I thought I would start this tread now and I can update it if i can find a computer or have time to jump on a friends without being rude haha

Tim said it's more like a bussiness holiday finding jobs schools ect, i said stuff that I am going on holiday wine O'Clock haha

Right i will go now got a house to make look nice for when we come back !!

Catch up when I can !!

Emma and Gang

Guest TheHollies

Hope you all have a fab time Emma!

Want to hear lots of updates, what area are you staying in?

aussiewine o'clock!! woo hoo!!

:jiggy:

Hope you and your family have a fab time Emma - we are doing our validation trip on 28th June for a month so I will be looking out for your updates!

If you have any tips along the way let us know:cute:

Donna x

Guest Rickard Family

OMG! How exciting!

Can't wait to read all the updates! Have a wicked time Emma & family!

I'll keep an eye out facebook aswell just incase you come online for a quick chat!

Lou xx

Guest Rickard Family

OMG! How exciting!

Can't wait to read all the updates! Have a wicked time Emma & family!

I'll keep an eye out facebook aswell just incase you come online for a quick chat!

Lou xx

Guest Sebbers

Looking forward to your update and any valuable pointers you may have, really looking forward to our validation trip at the end of the month

Guest Natty T

Can't wait to hear all about your trip Emma, hope you have a fab time with your family and find a lovely area to settle in. xxx

Archived