ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest auswannabe

PR GRANTED TODAY!! Thanks so much for all of your great advice through this process and best of luck to you all. Perth DIAC rocks!!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest55801

Congrats well done, celebrations tonight? What occupation? can you tell me hoe detailed your employers training stratgegy was

Guest auswannabe

G

Congrats well done, celebrations tonight? What occupation? can you tell me hoe detailed your employers training stratgegy was

Not sure, but they are a large company who carry out a fair bit of training. Occupation is Surveyor.

Guest smwarlock20
PR GRANTED TODAY!! Thanks so much for all of your great advice through this process and best of luck to you all. Perth DIAC rocks!!!

Congratulations mate

Guest auswannabe
Congrats and enjoy your new life. What a great Christmas present.

Thank you :-) keeping my fingers crossed that you guys hear very soon

Hi auswannabe, :biggrin:

Congrats to you. I am also from Perth and planning to lodge my application this Friday. (Non-DRC). Company nomination was approved last week after 3months waiting. Again another 3 months to wait. Hope every thing will be fine.

Fingers crossed for ya:biggrin:

Ya im over here in brisbane now went mad over d wknd so i'll have2 curtail the spendin otherwise il be back home with my tail between my legs. Era was hoping that the update would be posted this monday but il just have 2 wait till next monday to see if they get any nearer to processing it

Guest auswannabe
Hi auswannabe, :biggrin:

Congrats to you. I am also from Perth and planning to lodge my application this Friday. (Non-DRC). Company nomination was approved last week after 3months waiting. Again another 3 months to wait. Hope every thing will be fine.

Thanks Samee,

Mine was delayed by just over a week because I submitted a WA police clearance instead of a national one! Otherwise it was just as quick as some DRC apps. Good luck!

Guest sylcaddies

Congratulations on your visa :biggrin:

Guest lucabazzuca

Congratulation!!!

Guest lucabazzuca

Hi guys, do you know if I can call the immigration department event if I have appointed a MA?

DO they have a sort of service that will give you an idea about the status of your application?

Thanks

Guest forrest

Congrats!! Happy for you. :biggrin:

Looks like Perth Centre is very efficient.

It certainly does.

I too am sat praying i get a CO soon. Lost a little hope yesterday when they told us the automated response means processing apps UP TO that date and we are still just in the pile :( - It'll be 7 months on 23/12 and with it being xmas i can see it running into january :arghh:

Guest auswannabe

Thanks Forrest. Yours must be so close. Bet you get it by Christmas. Good luck!

Guest forrest

FINALLY PR GRANTED. Yippee yayy. :jiggy:champagne popping tonight. Thank you so much for your helps and everything guys. Merry XMAS and Wish y'all get PR soon.

Guest lucabazzuca
FINALLY PR GRANTED. Yippee yayy. :jiggy:champagne popping tonight. Thank you so much for your helps and everything guys. Merry XMAS and Wish y'all get PR soon.

Wowwwwwwww...Paramatta si doing well!!!

Congratulations!!!

Very HAPPY HAPPY for you - Well done

Enjoy christmas and have a fantastic New year with your new status :)

Guest forrest
Very HAPPY HAPPY for you - Well done

Enjoy christmas and have a fantastic New year with your new status :)

Thanks Roberts. I am pretty sure you will hear the good news soon too.

Guest auswannabe

That is fantastic news! Huge congrats and thanks for all of your useful posts. So much for slowing down before Christmas - looks like they are speeding up!

Archived