ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest mikewheble

Hi all

After waiting for my 121 for so long, I sent an email to Paramatta to see if there was any chance of processing my application any quicker. I had a response today but didn't really check it to just now. The email went through some personal stuff and then stated the following:

Please also be advised that we are currently allocating applications to case officers for assessment in the

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 6 June 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 25 July 2011

Once your application is allocated to a case officer for assessment, you will be contacted by your case officer if further information or documentation is required in order to make a decision on your application. This will generally occur within one working week of your application being allocated to a case officer. Please be aware that the Department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information.

As your application was lodged on the 08/07/2011 we anticipate that your application will be allocated within the next few weeks.

I have to say that this has lifted my spirits as it looks as if there could be light at the end of the tunnel. The application date specified above is the employer nomination date and my application went in ten days later.

Just thought I would share this.

Good luck all

Regards

Mike

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear all,

Here is my timeline,

Both nomi and 856 lodged on 19th Apr. No agent. Everything altogether at parra.

Both approved 13th Dec.

Thanks for your help and company all these days.

Best wishes for all of you.

Guest mikewheble
Dear all,

Here is my timeline,

Both nomi and 856 lodged on 19th Apr. No agent. Everything altogether at parra.

Both approved 13th Dec.

Thanks for your help and company all these days.

Best wishes for all of you.

Congrats and enjoy the feeling

Mike

hello every

i got a call from my RMA this morning he said Nomination has been approved today and visa shouldnt be far away (hopefully)

best wishes for all of u

applied on 23/11/2011 (visa and nomination as DRC)

hello every

i got a call from my RMA this morning he said Nomination has been approved today and visa shouldnt be far away (hopefully)

best wishes for all of u

Thats fantastic news - whats your full timeline? occupation - office submitted to etc.

Fingers crossed you get your application outcome soon :0

thank you

another gud news 12.15pm agent called again said visa is approved too ......oh my gud very happy ..party tonight

u wil get gud news soon as they processing applications they recieved in june 2011

thanks all and gud luck

Guest mikewheble
thank you

another gud news 12.15pm agent called again said visa is approved too ......oh my gud very happy ..party tonight

u wil get gud news soon as they processing applications they recieved in june 2011

thanks all and gud luck

Fantastic news...congratulations and enjoy the party

Mike

Guest luca321
hello every

best wishes for all of u

Congratultions mate...

Thats fantastic news - whats your full timeline? occupation - office submitted to etc.

Fingers crossed you get your application outcome soon :0

applied on 23/11/2011 nomination and visa together as DRC

occupatin : cook

nomination granted on 10.00am and visa granted on 12.00pm on 14/12/2011

high risk country

use one of the best RMA in Queensland, cost me aboout $4500 (installment) but its worth it

Guest ryanrocks

Hi guys

Both of my ENS visa and nomination application were approved today!

Lodged on 11th Nov 2011

Approved on 14th Dec 2011

both DRC, and low risk country, lodged to Melbourne Centre of Excellence

SO QUICK! and I think they are hurrying up with processing I guess for Christmas.

Also I have used the best migration agent in Melbourne, no regret.

YAY!!

Guest luca321
Hi guys

Both of my ENS visa and nomination application were approved today!

Lodged on 11th Nov 2011

Approved on 14th Dec 2011

both DRC, and low risk country, lodged to Melbourne Centre of Excellence

SO QUICK! and I think they are hurrying up with processing I guess for Christmas.

Also I have used the best migration agent in Melbourne, no regret.

YAY!!

Hi there...I`m quite interested...who is the best MRA in MElburne?

Hi guys,

i need your helpppppppp

we need to lodge for ens 121 but our employer dosen't have any training experience before, and our agent said to my employer you should pay 2% of your annual Wages to Training department and after that you can lodge the case after 2 days,

i want to know, is this TRUE ?????

Thanks for your replay.

Mark

Hi. I know you haven't been on for a while, or maybe soemone else can helpme. Is that figure 2% of the nominee's annual wages, or 2% of the whole companies wages?

Thanks!

Hi everyone!!! My nomination and visa were granted together yesterday!!! I am over the moon!

Timeline: nomination, visa application, medicals, police records etc. were all submitted together on 27 September.

Granted on 14 December.

FYI I applied for PR using the skills assessment route - painful as they required extra documents and it took forever (and my HR also took forever, I started the process over a year ago and had to redo medicals and police records) but it was really worth it!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Hi everyone!!! My nomination and visa were granted together yesterday!!! I am over the moon!

Timeline: nomination, visa application, medicals, police records etc. were all submitted together on 27 September.

Granted on 14 December.

FYI I applied for PR using the skills assessment route - painful as they required extra documents and it took forever (and my HR also took forever, I started the process over a year ago and had to redo medicals and police records) but it was really worth it!!

Good luck to everyone!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Thats great news, bet your thrilled to say the leaat

Finally today we had word we now have a case officer so now the real waiting begins :) worried though as medical due to expire any day now and police checks too ...

Thanks Jo, yes I am definitely thrilled! And my parents just landed to spend Christmas here so we will celebrate together! I can now start the process for the Contributory Parent Visa...

Hopefully you will be able to get your approval very soon so you won't have to redo medicals and PC, it's a pain. May the magic of Xmas apply for you too :-)

Does anyone knows how to activate my signature? I filled it in but for some reason I don;t see it under my posts...

That's really a good news.... Ur co did ask further documents or not......Mine lodge in 29 June ....

No not heard from case officer yet.

We emailed monday after the date moved on for parra to june 6 - last week it was 27 may. So as per their email if a week has elapsed since the processing date and you are before this date then contact them to chase it.

We had a reply today confirming our appliction is with a CO and he will contact in due course.

Please we are finally moving - just nervous for the outcome naturally.

Guest boulam51
applied on 23/11/2011 nomination and visa together as DRC

occupatin : cook

nomination granted on 10.00am and visa granted on 12.00pm on 14/12/2011

high risk country

use one of the best RMA in Queensland, cost me aboout $4500 (installment) but its worth it

$4500! That's just insane mate!

But happy for you you got it

Guest auswannabe

No not heard from case officer yet. We emailed monday after the date moved on for parra to june 6 - last week it was 27 may. So as per their email if a week has elapsed since the processing date and you are before this date then contact them to chase it. We had a reply today confirming our appliction is with a CO and he will contact in due course. Please we are finally moving - just nervous for the outcome naturally.
So happy you finally got a CO!! You must be so close now! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Guest forrest
No not heard from case officer yet.

We emailed monday after the date moved on for parra to june 6 - last week it was 27 may. So as per their email if a week has elapsed since the processing date and you are before this date then contact them to chase it.

We had a reply today confirming our appliction is with a CO and he will contact in due course.

Please we are finally moving - just nervous for the outcome naturally.

I am happy to hear that you got a case officer assigned.

Wish you all the best. Won't be too long.

Archived