ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Yes I am sure.

I am quite surprised of your acknowledgement letter content though. But good for you, 3 to 4 weeks is great.

Processing your nomination

This letter confirms that your Nomination is progressing. If you do not hear from us for a while, do not be concerned. Nominations are generally processed in the order in which they are received. As a guide, it is expected that most applications will be finalised within five to seven months when all appropriate documents are provided with an application. When applications are more complex or documents are not provided quickly, the application may

take longer to finalise. Please be aware that t he department may make a decision on your application without

requesting additional information. Therefore you should provide us with all the information you feel is relevant.

Certified Decision Ready applications will be allocated within 10 business days of lodgement. It is then anticipated that the case officer will assess the certified Decision Ready application in the week following the allocation. If these applications are in fact decision ready, it is expected that most will be decided within three weeks of lodgement

this is what my acknowledge letter say about processing time

what does ur say?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilimary

As I have paid for an agent to do the application on my behalf, he is handling all the paper stuff. I have not received anything!

Let us know when you get it.

quick update guys.

HR told me that my nomination has been approved this afternoon. Soon after that CO emailed me to provide Form 80 – Personal Particulars for Character Assessment. I think it's because I am from high risk country. Is it good or bad?

Anyway fingers crossed. Hoping to get it approved soon. Wish me luck.

Roberts13, I hope you will hear the good news soon too.

Forrest, very happy for you. It's all good news:biggrin:

Guest forrest
Forrest, very happy for you. It's all good news:biggrin:

Thanks Nicole. Sent form 80 to CO yesterday morning. hope to hear the good news soon.

Guest Kangaroo23
:smile:Hi every one,

Just letting you know the good news. My company nomination is approved last night.

Visa Category: ENS-856

Job/Designation: Graphic Designer

Nomination: Non-DRC Lodged: 22/08/2011

Nomination Approved: 29/11/2011 (3months and 1 week)

Waiting for my AFP clearance certificates to lodge our application next week. ( Overseas police clearance, medical test results , IELTS .... all are ready).

We didn't go for a RMA as we have no money to pay.

Hope this will give some relief to others who are waiting.

Good news! Does that means Perth coe has moving close Spetember? Hope Parra could catch up.

Guest smwarlock20
Thanks Nicole. Sent form 80 to CO yesterday morning. hope to hear the good news soon.

Fingers crossed for you bud...

Guest lucabazzuca

you`re all right guys:

DRA = Decision Ready Application...

It looks that in Mel are slowing down...

I have a friend that 3 months ago had his visa granted in 3 days (the same situation of mine).

Guest lucabazzuca

an another thing to say is that I lodged my application on 28/11/2011 and I didn`t receive an acknowledge letter yet...yuppy...

Guest nutkhut
an another thing to say is that I lodged my application on 28/11/2011 and I didn`t receive an acknowledge letter yet...yuppy...

Well can someone tell me if a case officer is allocated, do they contact the applicant directly or the migration agent?

Guest dokaidz
Well can someone tell me if a case officer is allocated, do they contact the applicant directly or the migration agent?

Hi,

If you have appointed a Migration Agent as your representative, then the Case Officer will communicate directly with your M.A.

Guest guest55801

well done , can you let me know what you submitted and how detailed the nomination letter was and info on your company training plan

Guest lucabazzuca

Hi guys,

you to report a thing I notice in the spreadsheet.

Gen, a civil engineer (so an highly requested profession) waited 113 days for the approval of a DRC Visa 856.

On the Decision Ready Application Faqs, is reported:

"The bulk of ‘decision ready’ cases are finalised within two to four weeks of receipt. Although ‘decision ready’ ensures early allocation and assessment it does not necessarily mean a quick decision. Although the reality is most do end up being decided quickly, it may be the case that the case officer determines that further enquiries are necessary."

I paid a lot of money my Migration Agent to have a DRC. If maybe that we must wait 6 months, isn`t it better to lodge an application non DRC and save a little bit of money?

Guest smwarlock20
Hi, any progress in parra office....

Thnx

Still same:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on*27 May 2011.*

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on*11 July 2011

Hi guys,

you to report a thing I notice in the spreadsheet.

Gen, a civil engineer (so an highly requested profession) waited 113 days for the approval of a DRC Visa 856.

On the Decision Ready Application Faqs, is reported:

"The bulk of ‘decision ready’ cases are finalised within two to four weeks of receipt. Although ‘decision ready’ ensures early allocation and assessment it does not necessarily mean a quick decision. Although the reality is most do end up being decided quickly, it may be the case that the case officer determines that further enquiries are necessary."

I paid a lot of money my Migration Agent to have a DRC. If maybe that we must wait 6 months, isn`t it better to lodge an application non DRC and save a little bit of money?

hi licabazzuca

its depends how complex case is,Sometime CO ask for more information even its is DRA.

Guest lucabazzuca
We too had our 856 acknowledged by Parramatta on 23/05, submitted early May, using DRC and haven't heard anything yet, we are in Brisbane too.

So you didn`t have any request of additional documents by the Case Officer?

Just spoke to Parramatta, we haven't yet been allocated a case officer - they confirmed the date on the automated response is a date that they are processing UP TO so we are still in the pile!!!

Oh well - hopefully we will get picked out of the pile soon.

They did reconfirm our email though to ensure it was correct after we never rec;d the acknowledgement until 8 weeks after due to them inputting the email address wrong.

Busy week ahead so hopefully i can keep myself away from refreshing the email in hope we may be approved

:)

Just spoke to Parramatta, we haven't yet been allocated a case officer - they confirmed the date on the automated response is a date that they are processing UP TO so we are still in the pile!!!

Oh well - hopefully we will get picked out of the pile soon.

They did reconfirm our email though to ensure it was correct after we never rec;d the acknowledgement until 8 weeks after due to them inputting the email address wrong.

Busy week ahead so hopefully i can keep myself away from refreshing the email in hope we may be approved

:)

Ya i just came off the phone from Parra aswel and she told me not to expect to hear anything until early new year. Both applications lodged 10th June. I was hoping ye would here something soon because ye aren't to far ahead of me in the pile. I actually landed in Brisbane on sat on a tourist visa hoping that my visa would be sorted by Xmas so I could start back at work in Jan. Hopefully santa might bring me the visa. We'll see

Guest mikewheble

I'm in the same boat...just sitting in Aus waiting. Mine is 8th July and was hoping it will be through for Christmas however, due to the Christmas break, I am not expecting anything until end of January :no:

Regards

Mike

Ya i just came off the phone from Parra aswel and she told me not to expect to hear anything until early new year. Both applications lodged 10th June. I was hoping ye would here something soon because ye aren't to far ahead of me in the pile. I actually landed in Brisbane on sat on a tourist visa hoping that my visa would be sorted by Xmas so I could start back at work in Jan. Hopefully santa might bring me the visa. We'll see

Guest jnrrazz

In the recent weeks there has been some good news on the 856 visa being granted and I was getting very hopeful, however with these most recent posts I have lost all hope.... I applied 4th Sept and was hoping for some early Chrimbo cheer but with people now saying June applications at Parra not being posted... I'm not so sure I will get mine by March now...

Boooooooo

:sad::arghh::sad::cry::no:

Archived