ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest nutkhut

hi everybody i have a query its a story of my frnd so here it goes.

my frnd used to work with an employer in regional area, and he was being sponserd by the employer on rsms, now thing is he has to quit or employer terminated him, but he is in the process of gettin permanent visa. he has signed a differnet contract with the employer n it says that this new contract will start after the grant of the visa. Kindly advise what are the pros n cons of it as if he got the visa he wont join the employer. What shud he do. PLZ ADVISE

THNKS

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest forrest
Just got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Nicole!!! Wow you must be thrilled now. Happy for you and thanks for all your helpful posts.

Congrats Nicole!!! Wow you must be thrilled now. Happy for you and thanks for all your helpful posts.

Hey Forrest I just seen your timeline and its very close to mine (10th June) have you heard anything from Parramatta?? Thanks

Guest auswannabe

Genuinely thrilled for all those who have been granted their 121 visas and can start their new life in Aus.

Just curious if the 121 apps take priority over 856 applications because we are already over here on other working visas (which I suppose seems fair). Anyone know if this is the case or do both types go into the same piles for the CO?

Guest auswannabe
Still haven't had any sleep...surviving on adrenaline at this stage. Soooo much to do!! Thanks for all the best wishes everybody, you guys kept me sane through the whole process!:hug:

You need to alter your 'mood profile'. You are not 'not worthy' anymore! :-)

Think we just set a world record on fastest processing time...... Had resigned ourselves that would be through well after xmas after reading some on your stories but heres my timeline....... there is hope, think its just a case of who's desk it lands on.

457 since Feb 2009. Employer Nomination for 856 Onshore approved August 2011. Medicals carried out onshore and Police checks received back Oct. 2011.

Submitted DRC Application to DIAC Parramatta via Migration Agent 2nd November, Acknowledgement letter confirming DRC received 4th November, Approval Received and 856 Visa Granted 15th November 2011.

Woooo Hooooo. Still in shock!!!!!

Think we just set a world record on fastest processing time...... Had resigned ourselves that would be through well after xmas after reading some on your stories but heres my timeline....... there is hope, think its just a case of who's desk it lands on.

457 since Feb 2009. Employer Nomination for 856 Onshore approved August 2011. Medicals carried out onshore and Police checks received back Oct. 2011.

Submitted DRC Application to DIAC Parramatta via Migration Agent 2nd November, Acknowledgement letter confirming DRC received 4th November, Approval Received and 856 Visa Granted 15th November 2011.

WOW - CONGRATULATIONS

Seems they are starting to move forward with the apps which is a god sign

Enjoy celebrating :)

Guest auswannabe

Congratulations!! Just need Perth to start granting some! Enjoy! :-)

Guest forrest
Hey Forrest I just seen your timeline and its very close to mine (10th June) have you heard anything from Parramatta?? Thanks

Nothing yet mate. But I have a feeling its getting close. I might give a call to DIAC on Monday. I'll keep posted here if I know something. Good luck to you too.

Guest MaryLynott

Hi All,

I just received an email to say my visa has been granted!

My application was lodged to Parramatta on the 14th June. Hope this helps.

Hi All,

Wow congrats - whats your timeline?

Was the nomination & application submitted together? were they through an agent?

Enjoy celebrating - you must be over the moon

Guest lilimary

Congrats MaryLynott!! That is very quick for a DIY, non DRC application, especially at Parra!! :-)

Seems like they are moving fast now

Guest lilimary
Congrats! Was it DRC? far out. Keep it coming Parra. :)

Forrest you should not be too far behind since MaryLynott lodged 2 weeks after you with similar circumstances from what I could gather :)

Exciting times!!!

Guest forrest
hey - you have a similar timeline to us - hoping the end is near with this weeks outcomes :)

hopefully we will to be celebrating soon

Yah Roberts. It's getting closer to the end of the waiting game. We might even get it granted on same day next week. cheers. :biggrin:

Forrest you should not be too far behind since MaryLynott lodged 2 weeks after you with similar circumstances from what I could gather :)

Exciting times!!!

Thanks Lilimary. I am so exciting now. I've been refreshing my email all the time today and checking to make sure any email from DIAC won't get blocked on email firewall.

I wish everyone who applied in April - May get a grant next week. :wink:

Guest nutkhut

hi everybody i have a query its a story of my frnd so here it goes.

my frnd used to work with an employer in regional area, and he was being sponserd by the employer on rsms, now thing is he has to quit or employer terminated him, but he is in the process of gettin permanent visa. he has signed a differnet contract with the employer n it says that this new contract will start after the grant of the visa. Kindly advise what are the pros n cons of it as if he got the visa he wont join the employer. What shud he do. PLZ ADVISE

THNKS

Guest smwarlock20
Hi All,

Congratulation!

Can u please elaborate further.DRC or not.appl n nomination together or not.

Guest dokaidz

My Timeline: Employer Nomination and Visa application for 856 visa lodged simultaneously at Melbourne COE on 12-August-2011 by H.R. Department of a big private sector aged care company. Acknowledgement Letter received 17-August-2011. Medicals done prior to lodging. Awaiting C.O., visa grant. Hopefully it will be soon!!!

Congratulation!!! a question: how did you know you had a CO?

We only found out by default - my husband got a new passport and when the details were sent in, the reply gave the co contact information. It said, your case officer is Mr. xxxxx email xxxxxx fax xxxxxx

HOWEVER - our grant letter says - I, YYYYYYYY, case manager hereby grant a visa subclass etc... and it was a different person?!

Guest Kangaroo23
Hi All,

What a good news! when did you submitted the nomination apps?

Guest NataLibera

Finally today I received a reply to my email, Melbourne still 23 june...

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 27 April 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 23 June 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) which were received on 2 June 2011.

Archived