Easter holidays - what are you doing?

nik_kershaw

Well I am sick as a dog so will be coughing away and feeling sorry for myself unfortunately. Otherwise we had been going down to Orbost.

There's always the Folk Festival - if you can afford to get in through the gates.

Guest gary12

Get well soon Quoll.

We will be taking the children to the comedy festival in the City on Friday. Lunch with friends on Saturday, Sunday Easter egg hunt at Funfields at Whittlesea and Monday just to round off the weekend a trip to the beach either Frankston or Mornington.

Not a bad weekend really

Happy Easter

Michelle

Going for a picnic at the Melbourne Zoo to see the new baby Thai elephant, Mali. Supposed to be 24C so hope showers in the morning hold off. A nice day to spend with the extended family. Was supposed to be going up to the Strathbogies Ranges (Ned Kelly country) as well over the break, a friend has 100 acres up there and dirt bikes/ATV's - fun, fun fun.

going to bro in laws cattle station nr tenterfield:cool:

Whereabouts, mate? I know that area quite well, not the owners in the district, though.

Very pretty country either side of the Divide.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest guest30038

My beloved is working right through the long weekend but has all of next week off so I'll be simply chillin' out with the boys and finish off my d-i-l's aquarium room and try to take some better pics of my new African cichlid tank...............anyone know how to tell a fish to stop swimmin'? :goofy:

fish0002.jpg

fish0031.jpg

Having a curry tonight with friends whist the boys watch the Man Utd v Chelsea game (yawn) and then off to Diamond Beach to stay with friends . We're camping next week-end at Jimmy's beach Hawk's Nest so hopefully it won't be that busy.

Karen

Guest golden grahams

went to melbourne zoo yesterday, saw the baby elephant, had to que for 50 mins to her though:arghh:

and then was only allowed 5 mins in the observation area before being moved on:wacko:

will have a quiet one rest of the weekend as the wife is working:unsure:.

but might force myself to blow the froff off of a cold one tonight in front of the telly

Guest Mr Happy

Feed the horse, return home to mow the 'lawn', measure out horse feed and medication/supplements, return to horse ad infinitum. When does work start so i can have a break?

We're actually doing some work on our own home, rather than the investment properties! :biggrin: (I'm very excited about this.) We're switching the guest bedroom and ironing room, and painting each of them, plus also putting up new curtains and light fittings. Can't wait until it's done!!

hi We went to the Gold coast to stay with Friends, did the DREAMWORLD PARKS, had a lovely weekend egg hunting and bbq's too, back home we have been to Caloundra Beach and we are off on Sunday to Feed the Dolphins and go for a beach safari in our 4x4 with friends and a drive through the Rain forest really looking forward to it .

Archived