QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Proview, really pleased your property has sold, it seems that they are now starting to move, we are going to put our up once we have done the meds and given them time to clear, possibly 4/6 weeks. In the meantime we need to reslab the courtyard area and straighten up a bit in the garden. Hoping that we get some good weather this summer, propertys always look better when the sunshines:smile:. We will do the same as you and rent, think we will look at furnished so we can get all our things into a container ready for the big move and just make do with the things that we are taking with us, then we can consentrate on getting the dogs sorted out:wacko: so many things to organise, would be a lot easier if we had some sort of timescale.:wink:Cheers Lesley.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well done proview go for it, we sold last sept then went my mums 8 weeks then temp flat since nov 09 and now we go my mums again in may as hope to fly to oz july so dont want to be worrying about flat , its been hard moving all time but now as our visa be here couple weeks we are in a position to go without worrying to sell, youll be fine and im sure you will hear soon , we thought we would never here!!

well done proview go for it, we sold last sept then went my mums 8 weeks then temp flat since nov 09 and now we go my mums again in may as hope to fly to oz july so dont want to be worrying about flat , its been hard moving all time but now as our visa be here couple weeks we are in a position to go without worrying to sell, youll be fine and im sure you will hear soon , we thought we would never here!!

considering you started off in the slow lane, you are now approaching the fast lane well done guys you stuck it out.

Afternoon All

Sorry i not ben adding to the post been in hospital for my tonsilises typically I'm the one who gets to have hospital food first and those lovely needles lol IM all better now after 2 days in the RBH i will say get help from all the lovely nurses and Doctors there.

Afternoon All

Sorry i not ben adding to the post been in hospital for my tonsilises typically I'm the one who gets to have hospital food first and those lovely needles lol IM all better now after 2 days in the RBH i will say get help from all the lovely nurses and Doctors there.

Hope your feeling better, nothing worse than that....i suffered from it then had them took out...now i get acute limpoditous..(or how every you spell it) which is just as bad !!

Hope your feeling better, nothing worse than that....i suffered from it then had them took out...now i get acute limpoditous..(or how every you spell it) which is just as bad !!

It wasn't to bad had no operation just antibotics and the long waiting game in the Emergency room had a bad nite last nite with alot of emergencies and nurses not closing my curtains as it the first time i every stayed in over nite and hearing what going on and what other paitents have not good for these young ears it was worse being there then watching on TV i couldnt switch off and even tried thinking about the Football results

Guest washer rs
Hi Jason, no not had a reply back yet, hoping to get one by the end of next week.Was starting to get worried that there were no visa's being issued, but have just logged on and seen that there is now three, really pleased for them:wink:

There seems to be no order in which DIAC are dealing with visa's, so we will just go ahead with pc's and meds and hope for the best, don't think our agent would be very happy, but I think we have waited long enough for things to get moving now, what have we got to loose, if they take too long we will have them done again. How about you Lesley

Hi Lesley,

Yeah it was good to see some Visa's on Friday, it wasn't looking very good for most of the week.. Let me know when you hear back from DIAC, i will send mind this week.

Yes i'm also gonna get my med's done, prob around May. It seems to me like they have issued more visa's where people have front loaded med's than those who haven't.. Maybe thats just me who thinks that :confused:. Your proberly right about the agent not liking it but it shouldn't really make any difference to them..!!

Lets hope for a good week ahead.

Jason :wink:

Guest washer rs
We have thought about our options over and over again, we will be happy to rent for 12mth and see what position we are in then, so by the time we are out of our property we in now, about another 6/8 week as the sale is going ahead, that would take us to May 2011, If no sign of visa then not sure what to do. It was very important for us to sell this property at the first chance due to the amount.

Alan

Yes i remember that, should we, shouldn't we, yes/no & so on & so on:wacko: (I have grey hair now..!!!)

Sounds like you know which way your heading now :wink: Hope it all goes to plan for you.

Jason

Guest bindog1uk

GOOD EVENING PEEPS, ANYONE HAD SNOW AGAIN TODAY, WE'VE HAD SLEET DOWN HERE IN DEVON. TASHA WHAT'S IT LIKE IN FRANCE.

JUST WHEN YOU THINK SUMMER IS ON IT'S WAY:cool:

:wink:LESLEY

Guest bindog1uk

CHEERS FOR THAT BOBJ, I SUPPOSE YOU'VE GOT SUNSHINE, WHATS THE TEMPERATURE THERE AT THE MOMENT, IT WAS 5 DERGREES AT MIDDAY TODAY, REALLY FED-UP WITH ALL THE RAIN AND MUD:arghh: LESLEY

CHEERS FOR THAT BOBJ, I SUPPOSE YOU'VE GOT SUNSHINE, WHATS THE TEMPERATURE THERE AT THE MOMENT, IT WAS 5 DERGREES AT MIDDAY TODAY, REALLY FED-UP WITH ALL THE RAIN AND MUD:arghh: LESLEY

23C to 28C every day for the past week...But still raining. :mad: Had 63 inches of rain since 1st Jan...

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest bindog1uk

that's a lot of rain, but at least you get it hot in between, we just get it cold and wet, although the floods were bad over there, is it still ongoing.

Guest guest30038
It was cold yesterday!!!!! I had to put a jumper on!! AND I was freezing in bed last night!!!

You wait......one day 25 degrees will feel cold to you as well!!!!

Love

Rudi

x

Bloody sook! :wink: :biglaugh:

kev

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Rudi, looking forward to the chance to be cold at 25 degreees:biggrin:

Looks like someone else now has CO because they frontloaded their PC's and Meds, their application was September after loads of others, so there seems to be no proper order at all:wacko: C'mon DIAC get yourself sorted:tongue:Lesley

It was cold yesterday!!!!! I had to put a jumper on!! AND I was freezing in bed last night!!!

You wait......one day 25 degrees will feel cold to you as well!!!!

Love

Rudi

x

Hey stop being soft !!!! its bloody snowing here and the heatings on !!

So take that jumper off.......ahhhhhhh !:biglaugh:

Take care

Lindsey

Guest bindog1uk

OH just rang to say that there is snow again on Holden Hill going towards Exeter:cool:

News update...... school bus has gone off road in Lanarkshire with 40 odd children in it, slid off in the snow... hope they are O.K.... sounds quite serious.. update as it unfolds.

Guest bindog1uk
we have accepted the offer on our property today, we should be out by the end of May 2010

proview

Really pleased for you , are you now going into rented then as things do seem to be moving from DIAC at the moment, just hope they keep it moving:wink:Lesley

Archived