QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Hi Donna

Still nothing back, been checking every morning but nothing there....i didnt even get an automated response...maybe i sent it to the wrong email address...will try again now !!

Let me know when u get a reply !!

Lindsey

Sorry just looked back and did get a response to wait 5 days !

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bindog1uk
Hi Lesley,

I've just checked online with DIAC to see if there's any changes & at the top where it say's application received (175) next to that it say's processing commenced, now i can't remember if it said that before or not..?? What about yours..??

Tasha would this be that they've received my 1100 form & added it or was this already there from the original application & i didn't notice it..?? there has been no updated dates tho..

Thanks Jason

Hi Jason, have just checked and all it says is proccessing commenced 13th August, think I will give them another couple of weeks and then send a PLE, have you not sent them one yet:wink:Lesley

Funny you should ask that Lindsey,

I got a phone call about 1 hr ago to say the client wishes to bring her daughter back tomorrow for another viewing, and make an offer, so im hope for the best

Proview

I will have everything crossed for you!!!!

Love

Rudi

x

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Proview, good luck for today, are you up nice and early doing the cleaning, bet you still look on PIO, it's addictive or is it compulsery:laugh:Thinking of you:wink:Lesley

Good Luck Proview and Waitingame with your property, let us know how you get on:cool:Lesley

Hell guys the viewing went well, in fact it went that well, they stayed over 1 hr, verdict....Im glad to say they want it and have instructed their own architect to measure up on what jobs they want doing.

Proview

Hell guys the viewing went well, in fact it went that well, they stayed over 1 hr, verdict....Im glad to say they want it and have instructed their own architect to measure up on what jobs they want doing.

Proview

Hey brilliant news all going well for you, was thinking about you today!!

My estate agent called and said this Mr Motammed......!!! is looking at about another 700 house he is driving her mad so no fingers crossed for me !!

Arhhh well keep paying money off my morgage !!

Lindsey

Hey brilliant news all going well for you, was thinking about you today!!

My estate agent called and said this Mr Motammed......!!! is looking at about another 700 house he is driving her mad so no fingers crossed for me !!

Arhhh well keep paying money off my morgage !!

Lindsey

Thanks Lindsey,

Now the weather is starting to pick up im sure the housing market will follow, so keep fingers crossed for you.:wink:

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Proview

Excellent news on the house front Proview here's hoping there is a run of good news for all of us :biggrin:

Donna x

Guest bindog1uk

Proview

So pleased for you, didn't get chance to get on here last night, but I did think about you:tongue: Will you now look for rented.

Paul has now agreed to have our meds done in May, so could have our's on the market around July/August:wink:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Dougans, seems like there's a lot of peeps getting CO's, so hopefully a lot of visa's on there way, including yours:wink:Lesley

Guest washer rs

Hi Lesley, a bit of good news today, my agent forwarded an email from DIAC to say my application has been processed further (meaning they've received 1100 i guess) & the next step is waiting for a CO..

I have checked online to see if DIAC have updated but no change there. I guess you should hear soon..

I may do the same as you & get my Med's done soon (i think it's worth ago)

Good to see lots of Visa's today :biggrin:

Jason:cool:

Guest washer rs
Hi Lesley, a bit of good news today, my agent forwarded an email from DIAC to say my application has been processed further (meaning they've received 1100 i guess) & the next step is waiting for a CO..

I have checked online to see if DIAC have updated but no change there. I guess you should hear soon..

I may do the same as you & get my Med's done soon (i think it's worth ago)

Good to see lots of Visa's today :biggrin:

Jason

Sorry Lesley, i just checked the email again, it didn't say processing further & it wasn't from DIAC. It was an email from visa bureau saying they've changed how they process the application's. It caught me out as it was headed Casework Australia :embarrassed:

Sorry Lesley, i just checked the email again, it didn't say processing further & it wasn't from DIAC. It was an email from visa bureau saying they've changed how they process the application's. It caught me out as it was headed Casework Australia :embarrassed:

Hi

I have had that email too about 2 wks ago and i also wondered what it was all about until i double read it !!

Dont know why they have changed the way they are working !!

Lindsey

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Jason, sent e-mail to visa bureau today saying that I was concerned because online checking said that our birth certificates passports, marrage certificates ect were required still, they got back to me straight away to say that it wont show them until we get a CO who then uploads them, he sent me a copy of the documents they had recieved so now I am not worried. Which also means that when they do appear on our file we should have a CO, by his attitude things sound quite promissing:wink:

Think we will get our meds done in May, PC's are a bit quicker from what I can gather, so maybe June for that. Will you get yours done before you get CO too, might just save a little time:yes:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
Hi

I have had that email too about 2 wks ago and i also wondered what it was all about until i double read it !!

Dont know why they have changed the way they are working !!

Lindsey

Hi Lindsey, are you Visa Bureau too. Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
Yeh, I have found them really good and helpful because you have one person looking after your file all the way thru (well did until we got the email), who have you got looking after you? Mine was Joesph.

We've got Marek:biggrin:

Guest washer rs
Hi Jason, sent e-mail to visa bureau today saying that I was concerned because online checking said that our birth certificates passports, marrage certificates ect were required still, they got back to me straight away to say that it wont show them until we get a CO who then uploads them, he sent me a copy of the documents they had recieved so now I am not worried. Which also means that when they do appear on our file we should have a CO, by his attitude things sound quite promissing:wink:

Think we will get our meds done in May, PC's are a bit quicker from what I can gather, so maybe June for that. Will you get yours done before you get CO too, might just save a little time:yes:Lesley

Sounds like we don't need to worry then till we get a CO, but how do we know if they receive the 1100 form..?? did you ask your agent about this..??

Yes i,m thinking of getting my med's done soon aswell. Yes its a risk but could be well worth it if we get a CO this year.

Maybe (just maybe) DIAC see you you've done your med's & think your not scared to spend your money upfront & therfore they give you a CO+its also less work for the co as they already have all your info.. It sounds good to me but just wishfull thinking..!!!:biggrin:

I see some pages back that the nearist place to get the med's done is Wales, is that right..??

Archived