QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Guest bindog1uk

Have the same problem with everyone keep asking when are we putting the property on the market and when are we going, if only we all new that one. Still hoping for the end of this year and not 2012, but at least the weather forcast is supposed to be really good for this summer and will be putting my tomato plants in shortly, knowing that I will still be here long enough to eat them:laugh:

Hope we all get some good news soon, at the moment I would settle for a CO, but here I go again living in cloud cuckoo land:wacko:

Good Luck all Queensland peeps for this coming week:wink:Lesley

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest washer rs
Im out of here in 5 week so that will keep me off here for a while although i may sneak on my sons I- phone ha ha

Sounds good, you going somewhere nice..??? :cool:

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Proview, are you going into rented, did you sort it out. I'm sure that you will still be on here constantly, it's addictive and you must get your daily fix:biglaugh:

Guest washer rs

I'm off now & i'm not gonna come on here for the rest of the week..! Oh its friday tomorrow already..!!

Guest bindog1uk
I'm off now & i'm not gonna come on here for the rest of the week..! Oh its friday tomorrow already..!!

I BET YOU DO:yes: YOU'LL HAVE A PEEP:wink:

Hi Guys...

Sorry I have not been on this thread much lately, been busy with family over visiting. The kids have not had their Easter break yet either, theirs start next week for two weeks so I wont be around to much then either.

I just wanted to say please don't lose hope! I am sure we will all hear something soon! I know things are slow at the moment but surely our applications will start to move along soon. What with the SMP not ready yet and the CSL being revoked and new SOL starting soon, we may just sneak in!!!

I have now sent the email to David Wilden and hope that he will come back with some positive news for us!

The nice weather has arrived for us here in France, so I hope its the same in the UK for you guys... get out and enjoy the weather and you will have your visa before you know it. :biggrin:

Tasha xxx:hug:

Hi Guys...

Sorry I have not been on this thread much lately, been busy with family over visiting. The kids have not had their Easter break yet either, theirs start next week for two weeks so I wont be around to much then either.

I just wanted to say please don't lose hope! I am sure we will all hear something soon! I know things are slow at the moment but surely our applications will start to move along soon. What with the SMP not ready yet and the CSL being revoked and new SOL starting soon, we may just sneak in!!!

I have now sent the email to David Wilden and hope that he will come back with some positive news for us!

The nice weather has arrived for us here in France, so I hope its the same in the UK for you guys... get out and enjoy the weather and you will have your visa before you know it. :biggrin:

Tasha xxx:hug:

Hey

The nice weather is here in sunny Manchester too, been at the park all morning with the kids, playing football, picking flowers....lovely !!

Even went out and bought them a sand pitt, which there both playing in now !!

Love the sunshine !!

Lindsey

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Tasha and Lindsey, weather is sunny down here in Devon too, nice to take the dogs out without them returning covered in mud. Why does Easter come later in France, do you know, we all get the same Xmas day:confused:

Do we know yet what date the new SOL will be, or will DIAC just spring it onto us, hope it's soon, the suspense is killing me.

Hope you have a good Easter Tasha and you get a CO rather than an Easter Egg:wink:Lesley

Hi Tasha and Lindsey, weather is sunny down here in Devon too, nice to take the dogs out without them returning covered in mud. Why does Easter come later in France, do you know, we all get the same Xmas day:confused:

Do we know yet what date the new SOL will be, or will DIAC just spring it onto us, hope it's soon, the suspense is killing me.

Hope you have a good Easter Tasha and you get a CO rather than an Easter Egg:wink:Lesley

Hi Lesley

We have had our Easter, the same as you. Its just the schools dont break up for their Easter Hols until today. So they had Monday off, went back to school for 3 days (we dont have school on a wednesday) and now after today they are off for 2 weeks.

Not really sure why the holidays work out at different times... its very strange!

Still, lets hope we have two weeks of nice weather so the kids can play outside now!

Tasha x

p.s hows your mum doing?

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Tasha , she's back in the nursing home but still very depressed and confussed. Her pnuemonia has cleared for the moment , but the doctors at the hospital said that because of her age, nearly 89 she will get it back again soon, so we have decided that when that happens we will let nature take it's course so to speak. She has no quality of life now, weighs about 5st and just wants to die, I find it all very sad, but she's now not the mum I used to know. I feel quite helpless and try my best for her, but now know that she's had a good life and it's nearly time to say goodbye.

On the bright side, you only get one life and one mum, both are very precious, neither should be taken for granted, enjoy while you can:yes:.

Hope we do get a good summer, it will make waiting less stressfull. just wish they would get on with things. BBQ's on the beach at Babbacombe are not quite the same as the sunshine coast:laugh:.

Enjoy the hols, lets hope you have plenty to write up on when you return:wink:Lesley

Guest guest30038

Just wanna say my best wishes are directed at all of you who are playing the waiting game..........I feel for you all.

kev

Guest washer rs
I BET YOU DO:yes: YOU'LL HAVE A PEEP

Hi Lesley, i didn't last long, i'm back already..!!! :biglaugh:

Anyway i thought i would let you know, i called DIAC this morning to ask if they had received my SS 1100. It was really easy & they seemed helpfull.. Good news they received it in Feb.

Bad news i asked them if they had any idea how long it might be before i may get a CO & as Proview was told by his agent it still remain's 2012 :sad:.

Lets just hope this is a standard reply to that question & that won't be the case..

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Jason, knew you couldn't keep away, have to have your daily fix like the rest of us, even at the weekend when DIAC are not working:laugh: I will give them a ring in the next couple of days too and see what they say, will let you know.

Seems that there hasn't been many visa's this last couple of weeks, hoping this is due to Easter and they are not slowing down, it seems to be taking forever and waiting for the new SOL. :SLEEP:

Have a good weekend, lets hope that next week brings good news to all Queensland peeps:wink:Lesley

Good Evening Onecrankypom, from the U.K. have you tried counting sheep:wink:

Afternoon Bingo from Brizzy been counting sheep but just things on my mins keep nagging me but ended up getting some sleep and looking forward to next weeek got a postive attuide and a good feeling :yes:

Guest washer rs
Hi Jason, knew you couldn't keep away, have to have your daily fix like the rest of us, even at the weekend when DIAC are not working:laugh: I will give them a ring in the next couple of days too and see what they say, will let you know.

Seems that there hasn't been many visa's this last couple of weeks, hoping this is due to Easter and they are not slowing down, it seems to be taking forever and waiting for the new SOL. :SLEEP:

Have a good weekend, lets hope that next week brings good news to all Queensland peepsLesley

Hi Lesley, Hope you had a good weekend.. At least the sun's been out which makes you feel better :cool: Yes it has been very slow again but at least there has been some visa's coming through. I think we are a long way off yet although some people have had there visa's granted around the same dates as us.. Lets hope for some good news..

Let us know how you get on with calling DIAC, i'm sure you have there number, if not let me know & i will pass on the number i used..

Good luck this week everyone

Jason

Haven't been on for a week or two! how's things? Haven't read through everything I've missed so can someone do me a quick synopsis?!!!!

Anyone got a visa? Anyone sold a house? Any more babies?

Love

Rudi

x

Haven't been on for a week or two! how's things? Haven't read through everything I've missed so can someone do me a quick synopsis?!!!!

Anyone got a visa? Anyone sold a house? Any more babies?

Love

Rudi

x

No more babies yet lol Wife already talking about number 2 will number 3 for her lol Told her my career needs to be sorted first and 2 years down the road we can start trying again but at her age of 31 she using the biologic clock syndrome just told her all good comes to who wait :arghh::arghh:

No more babies yet lol Wife already talking about number 2 will number 3 for her lol Told her my career needs to be sorted first and 2 years down the road we can start trying again but at her age of 31 she using the biologic clock syndrome just told her all good comes to who wait :arghh::arghh:

Is your wife a supermum or something?!!! She only gave birth a week or so ago!!! Normal women are still traumatised by the horror of giving birth and never want to have sex EVER again at that stage.......let alone procreate!!!!

Love

Rudi

x

Is your wife a supermum or something?!!! She only gave birth a week or so ago!!! Normal women are still traumatised by the horror of giving birth and never want to have sex EVER again at that stage.......let alone procreate!!!!

Love

Rudi

x

Im already on a 6 week sex ban by the Doctors lol. It always been are dream to have a boy and a girl as our other son will be leaving home soon will 4 years and she already has the girl name picked out. We both sharing the nappy changes at the moment but i tend to let her sleep at nite and only wake her if i cant get the baby settled

Guest bindog1uk
Hi Lesley, Hope you had a good weekend.. At least the sun's been out which makes you feel better :cool: Yes it has been very slow again but at least there has been some visa's coming through. I think we are a long way off yet although some people have had there visa's granted around the same dates as us.. Lets hope for some good news..

Let us know how you get on with calling DIAC, i'm sure you have there number, if not let me know & i will pass on the number i used..

Good luck this week everyone

Jason

Hi Jason, have just phoned DIAC and yes they have recieved our S.S, nice to know that they have it! Also asked the guy about how long he thinks it will be before we get visa's, he did say it could be before the end of this year but possibly around this time next year, didn't think at all that it would be 2012. He also said that if your job was on the new SOL that you would be moved to cat2, but didn't think it would make any difference to applications already made, but it has to I think.

Isn't the sunshine lovely, going to put my tomato, peppers and chilli plants in the greenhouse this week, have already been out chopping back my palm trees. It's good to get time outside in the sun rather than constant wet cold windy weather, makes you feel better.:smile:

Now we are into Tuesday, lets hope for many more Visa's for all and a good week for anyone in the other states still waiting for S.S.:wink:Lesley

Archived