QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Jason, I bet Visa Bureau keep checking PIO to see what we all have to say, they must think we are a nightmare :laugh:.

Yes Wales is our nearest place for meds, well over 100 miles away, so have had to book kennels for the dogs and we will make a weekend of it as we have a party in Bristol that weekend, will book meds for the Friday. It's a risk, but I think getting visa is a risk anyway and if it just saves a few weeks in the proccess then it's worth it. Once they have cleared then we will put the bungalow up for sale, but not till then just in case.:wink:Lesley

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bindog1uk

By the way Jason , agent said S.S. won't show till we get CO and they update your file, thats when you know things are starting to move. Lesley

Looking good for the house sale now, buyer has instructed their architect to measure up on Monday 22nd March 2010, been told to expect him on site for 2/3 Hours, Must be serious.

Proview

That is fantastic news!!!:jiggy:

Looking good for the house sale now, buyer has instructed their architect to measure up on Monday 22nd March 2010, been told to expect him on site for 2/3 Hours, Must be serious.

Proview

That's fabulous news!! I hope it all goes through smoothly for you.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest bindog1uk

Proview

Hi Proview, thats great news, sounds really possative, things are starting to happen:wink:Lesley

Evening Taz How things your end? Baby still not come here yet god it being a pain that for sure

Good Morning Mr Cranky Pom :laugh:

Yes, all is good here thanks.

When is the actual due date?

Both of mine came 4 weeks early. I did not even know I was in labour!!! I was very lucky! So I don't really know how it feels having to wait and wait for a bit of movement!!! It is obviously nice and cosy in your wife's tummy! He/she will come when he/she is ready... You just can't rush these things...:wink:

Is it your first time? Good luck and keep us informed!

Tasha x

Guest washer rs
By the way Jason , agent said S.S. won't show till we get CO and they update your file, thats when you know things are starting to move. Lesley

But how will we be sure that DIAC receive our 1100..?? thats the worrying thing.. Are you just meant to hope they do..??

I was thinking of contacting DIAC but i've heard this isn't a good idea.. Not sure why tho, Any thoughts..??

Jason:biggrin:

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Jason, I think at the monment we will just trust the agent, but we have decided to frontload our meds, we are hoping to book them for May 21st. We have to go to Cardiff, so have booked the dogs into kennels and booked a hotel for a couple of nights, making it a weekend away as we are going to a party in Bristol on the Saturday, so combining it all together. It's nine weeks away yet so we will be a bit nearer to getting a CO anyway and TimPage is just above us on date in the 176 list and he looks like he has a CO because he frontloaded his pc's and meds, so what have we got to loose!

If you feel that you need to check your online application and it's worrying you then you have to do whats best for you, but at the moment I think I will trust our agent. may chace this up at a latter date:wink:Lesley

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Hi Jason

I sent a request to DIAC early last week and I got an automatic response stating I would hear back within 5 working days - still waiting :shocked:

Actually I am not surprised as I guess they are swamped what with all the changes. My hope is that we will get a CO in response requesting everything but then again I could get real!!!

I would send one anyway - what harm can it do?

Donna x

Guest washer rs
:wacko:Sorry about my spelling, thats what alcholol does to the brain:confused:Lesley

I wish my excuse was the alchlol :laugh:

Guest washer rs
Hi Jason, I think at the monment we will just trust the agent, but we have decided to frontload our meds, we are hoping to book them for May 21st. We have to go to Cardiff, so have booked the dogs into kennels and booked a hotel for a couple of nights, making it a weekend away as we are going to a party in Bristol on the Saturday, so combining it all together. It's nine weeks away yet so we will be a bit nearer to getting a CO anyway and TimPage is just above us on date in the 176 list and he looks like he has a CO because he frontloaded his pc's and meds, so what have we got to loose!

If you feel that you need to check your online application and it's worrying you then you have to do whats best for you, but at the moment I think I will trust our agent. may chace this up at a latter date:wink:Lesley

We are also gonna get our med's done. (after all its only money!) where do i find there contact details??

Guest washer rs
Hi Jason

I sent a request to DIAC early last week and I got an automatic response stating I would hear back within 5 working days - still waiting :shocked:

Actually I am not surprised as I guess they are swamped what with all the changes. My hope is that we will get a CO in response requesting everything but then again I could get real!!!

I would send one anyway - what harm can it do?

Donna x

Hi Donna,

I wouldn't think it could do any harm, but i'm sure i've hard that if they pull your file out to check it when they put it back it goes to the end of the queue. (But if it's all on computer then i guess there should be no queue!)

I think i will contact them to see if they have received it for peace of mind. If for what ever reason Diac don't receive the form we would never find out as we would never get a CO..

Jason :wink:

Guest bindog1uk

This one seems to have gone to bed again, so I have woken it up:SLEEP: WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS:chatterbox:LESLEY

Any news on th house Proview?

Love

Rudi

x[/QUOT

G-day, Rudi

Yes all looking good, I had the architect on site for 3,1/2 hours Yesterday 22,3,10, he told me no problems for what needs to be done as the new buyer is disabled.

the buyer is coming again to day with other members of her family.

Cheers

Proview

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Hi all

Just thought I would let you know that we received a response from our enquiry to DIAC confirming receipt of state sponsor nomination but no request for further info/pcc/meds etc :sad: I will keep dreaming though because one day it will come good.

Good news about the house Proview - keeping fingers crossed for you!

Keep sane all we will get there - eventually!

Donna xx

Hi all

Just thought I would let you know that we received a response from our enquiry to DIAC confirming receipt of state sponsor nomination but no request for further info/pcc/meds etc :sad: I will keep dreaming though because one day it will come good.

Good news about the house Proview - keeping fingers crossed for you!

Keep sane all we will get there - eventually!

Donna xx

Cheers Dona,

yes those who have passion will hang on and get the golden ticket,

the whole family just came to see my property again today, my agent told me to expect an offer this week.

Proview

Guest Sandisonsonthemove
Hi Donna,

I wouldn't think it could do any harm, but i'm sure i've hard that if they pull your file out to check it when they put it back it goes to the end of the queue. (But if it's all on computer then i guess there should be no queue!)

I think i will contact them to see if they have received it for peace of mind. If for what ever reason Diac don't receive the form we would never find out as we would never get a CO..

Jason :wink:

Hi Jason

It does give you peace of mind as you read of people who think all is ok only to find that it wasn't sent or the form was wrong. I feel a little happier that all we have to do is wait now for the next email. Never thought I would be keen to get to work to turn on my computer :wacko:

Good luck

Donna xx

Archived