QUEENSLAND PEEPS - Chit Chat & Catch up!

Taz2008

Hi Alan, i know it will be a big gamble but it could pay off sometime down the line, can it do any harm..?? will it affect anything with the application.??

I'm just thinking of getting to the gold coast sooner :cool:

Me... Im with you all the way its my wife who i have to convince lol :wacko:

I eat and sleep oz 24/7

alan

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Hi Proview

I think I am definitely oz 24/7 but OH is much more laid back than me. Have considered getting medicals done but I think we are going to hold off a while to see what happens. Its a lot of money to lose if we have to do it again after 12 months.

Enjoy your wine I have just had a lovely piece of dundee cake I made last week and I think a glass of wine may wash it down just fine!!

Donna x

Hi Proview

I think I am definitely oz 24/7 but OH is much more laid back than me. Have considered getting medicals done but I think we are going to hold off a while to see what happens. Its a lot of money to lose if we have to do it again after 12 months.

Enjoy your wine I have just had a lovely piece of dundee cake I made last week and I think a glass of wine may wash it down just fine!!

Donna x

Dundee Cake how nice Umm, yes my wife is the laid back one, lol:wink:

Guest bindog1uk

Hi all peeps, sorry I haven't answered to all but been really busy with work and trips to the hospital, mum improving, but my daughter went to see her today and she told her that she had been out for a walk and was passing the hospital, so she decided to call in for a coffee and the nurses decided to keep her there, she didn't know why. Dementia is an awful thing, she forgets that she's got Pnuemonia and been in hospital since last Monday night.

Anyway I see that in Migration Issues someone else started a thread just after our disscusions about getting pc's and meds done and I found it very interesting that so many peeps were thinking about getting it done. I wondered if it is worth waiting for the new SOL list to come out first, if Paul's job is on the list I think that it would be a strong possability that we will get them done without a CO. Does anyone know where to find the list for the places to get meds done?:chatterbox:Lesley

Hi Guys

Just wanted to let you all know that Carl "Yorkshireclan" has asked me to let you all know that he says hello!

He is having problems with the internet and not able to get online properly.

They still have not sold their house but have now reduced the price in the hope of getting a quick sale - he says their tans are fading, so the quicker the sale the better by the sounds of it!

Hope you are all having a good weekend... roll on Monday when I hope there will be many more visas on the way!

Tasha x:wubclub:

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Proview, thanks for that, there's none in the south-west, Cardiff is the nearest and thats in Wales:realmad: Do you think that you will get yours done or will you wait a little while longer:frown:Lesley

Hi Proview, thanks for that, there's none in the south-west, Cardiff is the nearest and thats in Wales:realmad: Do you think that you will get yours done or will you wait a little while longer:frown:Lesley

No problem Lesley,

I think i will wait till about June10, then it gives me 12 mths from then as i would expect my visa by the time they expire June 11, so that 15 mths from now

Proview

Guest bindog1uk
No problem Lesley,

I think i will wait till about June10, then it gives me 12 mths from then as i would expect my visa by the time they expire June 11, so that 15 mths from now

Proview

Good thinking, will have to work on Paul:wink:Lesley

Guest bindog1uk
and if i did not get my visa within that time scale i think we would be very close to throwing in the towel

I agree, I think you get to the point at which you wonder if it is all worth it, I haven't reached it yet, but I think if we have to wait another 18 months I will probably not want to go. Then I will be angry at the money we have just given to Australia and all the stress it has caused:mad: Lets just hope that DIAC apprieciate all these highly skilled people that want to leave their homes and their familys and go and work for their country. MY GOD! I think I will run for their goverment [joking]:biggrin:

Yeah........just in time for my "Wanted Down Under" guests at Redlands Retreat!!!! :eek:

Love

Rudi

x

Well, it's heading straight for Mackay and is at category 3. Have decided that if it hits Mackay, we will be doing a " Head-fo- the-hills" thingo. The ground around here is waterlogged, which means that any 'decent' blow will uproot trees.

Cheers, Bobj.

Well, it's heading straight for Mackay and is at category 3. Have decided that if it hits Mackay, we will be doing a " Head-fo- the-hills" thingo. The ground around here is waterlogged, which means that any 'decent' blow will uproot trees.

Cheers, Bobj.

Stay safe Bobj

Love

Rudi

x

Guest bindog1uk

Hi Rudi, do you know when your WDU will be shown here in England, nice to put faces to names:wink:Lesley

Cheers, Bobj.

Stay safe Bobj

Love

Rudi

x

I hope you all stay safe... keep us informed!

:wubclub: Tasha x

Archived