Guest guest36187

12 hours ago, dunken said:

Hello Vicky, 

when did you applied for your visa and when did Immi contacted you for more documents?

I got request for aos and police clearance certificates on 13 August 2018 and applied for aos on 22 August 2018 at wanneroo centreline. Just waiting for aos. All other documents are already submitted.

My lodgement for 173 to 143 is 28 September 2017. What about you???

12 hours ago, vicky bajwa said:

I got request for aos and police clearance certificates on 13 August 2018 and applied for aos on 22 August 2018 at wanneroo centreline. Just waiting for aos. All other documents are already submitted.

My lodgement for 173 to 143 is 28 September 2017. What about you???

Hi Vicky, 

Just to confirm, you did not have to do the medical again when converting your 173 to 143? 

I finally heard back from PVC team after 7 weeks of silence after I wrote them a harsh complaint email. They were still asking me for the household register notarial certificate (original and translated version). I have supplied it for the 4th straight time. The household register in my country is called kinship certificate, detailing applicant's family composition. Can anyone tell me if this is the document you provided too? PVC never tells me why they keep asking for this, and apparently you can't get a human answer out of them other than these robotic responses.

• Sad 1

Hi all ,  We applied for a 143 visa June 2015,  We have just been given a case officer  and  have been asked to fill out the form 40 again. how can this be.   IT just said   Note — the validity of the previously lodged form 40 has expired.  Over 39 months waiting  we had to  change a few things     and we sent the changes to immigration   we don't understand.   They also want a scanned copy of the AOS Acceptance letter from Centrelink which our sponsor wasn't given, AOS was lodged August 3rd and still awaiting the telephone interview ,When lodging your AOS are you given a acceptance letter straight away ?  We don't have an agent and as its so close to Xmas places close etc and 28 days to sort things just feels so unfair.       Can anyone out there give us some advice :-)Thanks 

Edited by lesleyh
AOS applied, police check and Medicals done.

Hi everyone 

we received request for 2nd VAC last Friday 07 Nov in the afternoon. 

Payment was made by Bpay commonwealth bank with no surcharge this morning. 

I then emailed them the proof of payment by followed this instruction: “When sending correspondence to this mailbox, please make sure to do so as a ‘Reply’ to our previous email sent to you.  This will ensure that the correspondence you send to us reflects the correct subject line title and includes the file reference number and the appropriate code.  Email correspondence that does not include the file reference number and appropriate code may result in a delay in response.”

I guessed it indeed helps to fasten the processing time because I just received the Grant Notification email 6 hours after I sent them the payment receipt. 

Good luck everyone and have a merry Christmas 

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, lesleyh said:

No Lesleyh Acceptance letter is the final stage of AOS application after the phone interview and then The Bond is lodged. 

Can you write to the case officer stating that: The potential assurer has made application to Centrelink to provide assurance of support to applicant and you are waiting for the outcome of the application.

Sorry, my English grammar is not good. If you don’t understand, feel free to ask me i’ll clarify. 

Edited by Anna08
  • Thanks 1

@lesleyh I seem to remember you were having trouble finding a new sponsor a few months ago. If you found one  did you let immi know  and did they confirm??

Only asking as form  40 is the sponsor form. You need to get AOS sorted as soon as because the wait time for that is around 18/20 weeks and it’s also coming up to Christmas closures etc 

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Anna08 said:

Hi everyone 

we received request for 2nd VAC last Friday 07 Nov in the afternoon. 

Payment was made by Bpay commonwealth bank with no surcharge this morning. 

I then emailed them the proof of payment by followed this instruction: “When sending correspondence to this mailbox, please make sure to do so as a ‘Reply’ to our previous email sent to you.  This will ensure that the correspondence you send to us reflects the correct subject line title and includes the file reference number and the appropriate code.  Email correspondence that does not include the file reference number and appropriate code may result in a delay in response.”

I guessed it indeed helps to fasten the processing time because I just received the Grant Notification email 6 hours after I sent them the payment receipt. 

Good luck everyone and have a merry Christmas 

How long did you wait after aos acceptance to 2nd VaC request?

14 minutes ago, vicky bajwa said:

How long did you wait after aos acceptance to 2nd VaC request?

Hi i got acceptance letter on 24 of November, but it wasn’t until 28 of November when I scanned and emailed to the department. So about 2 weeks after Centrelink issued the letter to 2nd vac request. 

Hi all,

We just got visa grant letter! So happy.

Although I checked VEVO and it is still shown as error. Wondering how long do they take before we could check it in there.

We applied on 18 June 2015, got acknowledgemet on 24 Jun 2015. Applied for AOS on 18 June 2018, got AOS acceptance letter on 28 November (it was 30 November when I received their email). Got 2nd VAC on 6 December. Finally the visa grant notice today 11 December 2018.

• Like 5
  • Congratulations 6

@vicky bajwa Thanks for the information.. I applied 173 visa in December 2016. So its still long way for us to go. I think you will get your AOS approved very soon. Its around 5 months processing time at this time.

This is great that you dont have to do medicals again. I think they never ask for medicals when you converting 173 to 143.

When did you applied for 173 and when it was granted?

3 hours ago, DavidHD said:

Hi all,

We just got visa grant letter! So happy.

Although I checked VEVO and it is still shown as error. Wondering how long do they take before we could check it in there.

We applied on 18 June 2015, got acknowledgemet on 24 Jun 2015. Applied for AOS on 18 June 2018, got AOS acceptance letter on 28 November (it was 30 November when I received their email). Got 2nd VAC on 6 December. Finally the visa grant notice today 11 December 2018.

What date did you pay for the AOS ?

1 hour ago, dunken said:

@vicky bajwa Thanks for the information.. I applied 173 visa in December 2016. So its still long way for us to go. I think you will get your AOS approved very soon. Its around 5 months processing time at this time.

This is great that you dont have to do medicals again. I think they never ask for medicals when you converting 173 to 143.

When did you applied for 173 and when it was granted?

We applied on 11 September 2013 and got visa on  15 July 2015 and arrived in Perth on 1 December 2015.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 10:57, Anna08 said:

No Lesleyh Acceptance letter is the final stage of AOS application after the phone interview and then The Bond is lodged. 

Can you write to the case officer stating that: The potential assurer has made application to Centrelink to provide assurance of support to applicant and you are waiting for the outcome of the application.

Sorry, my English grammar is not good. If you don’t understand, feel free to ask me i’ll clarify.