Guest guest36187

Hello 

I am about to submit my application and would like to ask a few questions for those who has experienced before:

1, For online application, do we need to certified all document? if not, what kind of documents need to be certified?

2, Do we need to submit the application online, before we could submit evidence? 

3, Do Form 80 really need for the visa application?

4, where could i found TRN reference number for my sponsor to complete him application? 

5, can my sponsor complete and submit the sponsor form from my account?

Thanks Sally

1 hour ago, metoyou369 said:

Hello 

I am about to submit my application and would like to ask a few questions for those who has experienced before:

1, For online application, do we need to certified all document? if not, what kind of documents need to be certified?

2, Do we need to submit the application online, before we could submit evidence? 

4, where could i found TRN reference number for my sponsor to complete him application? 

Thanks Sally

Hi Sally and welcome to this forum where you will find absolutely masses of useful information and support.  As for your specific questions, I think you are probably better going to the immi website, downloading the application form and looking at the guidance notes there re what documents are needed.  Unless things have changed, I don't think you can do an online application, certainly not for the 143 visa.  Supporting  documentation, which all has to be certified, has to be included with the postal application.  The Form 80 is only in the final stages.  Not sure re your question about sponsor and "your account".  As I understand it, the sponsorship has to be arranged and paid separately by them.

Good luck.  You may  of course find it better to go through an agent.  I know a lot of folks on this forum have preferred to do their application this way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, metoyou369 said:

Hello 

Thanks Sally

Welcome Sally to the PV waiting room.

Step on board, buckle up your seat belt and prepare yourself for an emotional rollercoaster. If Aldi have a special offer on patience, it may be worth stocking up on a few bags (and a case or two of wine).

I agree with AMP, each form has a counterpart set of instructions and these should answer most of your questions. I also think you will need all documents to be certified copies or originals.

Which type a visa are you applying for? You may not need to worry about the form 80 for a while if it’s a 173 or 143 (which are not online applications).

AMP also makes a good point about using an agent, may people successfully gain visas without one, and you will get a lot of help here. We don’t have one, but if starting again I would definitely talk to ‘Go Matilda’ (aka-. Alan Collet on this forum).

Good luck and don’t look back!

Edited by SusieRoo
  • Like 2

Hi, feel I need to explain my post the other day!!

My daughters friend, who lives in Oz, told me her parents had come out on an investment visa and paid 60k??   It transpires that it was a Parent Visa, over six years ago.   I was getting excited about that, so hopes are now dashed.   Had a telephone conversation with my agent yesterday, so no fast fix, which, I know is what you guys had already said.  Anyhow more positive is that I'm out visiting them in September for a month, they are home for Xmas in UK.   Next year I will start doing the 6 mth there, 6 mth here.   I have just read about the new Qantas Dreamliner direct to Australia in 17 hours and it all looks good, so counting my days till I can hug my daughter and grandsons.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, clarkesville1 said:

Hi, feel I need to explain my post the other day!!

My daughters friend, who lives in Oz, told me her parents had come out on an investment visa and paid 60k??   It transpires that it was a Parent Visa, over six years ago.   I was getting excited about that, so hopes are now dashed.   Had a telephone conversation with my agent yesterday, so no fast fix, which, I know is what you guys had already said.  Anyhow more positive is that I'm out visiting them in September for a month, they are home for Xmas in UK.   Next year I will start doing the 6 mth there, 6 mth here.   I have just read about the new Qantas Dreamliner direct to Australia in 17 hours and it all looks good, so counting my days till I can hug my daughter and grandsons.

So when it comes to a 60k visa, it sounds like we missed the last train, clarkesville1.

Loved reading the rest of your post, its put me in a happy mood.

"Alexa, play Monkees" (sorry)

• Like 2

On 6/17/2017 at 13:53, tabitha10 said:

*cough*....we applied for our 143, after having had our 173 granted 2015, in November 2016.... not heard a sausage !

sooo my understanding (had a reply from an email i sent)  is that are to do a blitz on temp (173) to perm (143) very soon......yay 

will keep you updated.

• Like 3

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:10, tabitha10 said:

sooo my understanding (had a reply from an email i sent)  is that are to do a blitz on temp (173) to perm (143) very soon......yay 

will keep you updated.

that is fantastic news.  I am being made redundant in a couple of months and if the visas had gone to plan 12-18 months it would have worked out perfectly.  At this rate I am going to have to find another job to tide me over.  I have not had an interview for 22 years.  I'm a bit rusty.  I don't write a lot on the forum but read all the emails daily.  I am routing for everyone on the Site and hope this information is true as it will mean a lot of happy people desperate to see their loved ones.  My daughter, son-in-law and grandson (now 7) moved out 5 years ago but she is coming over in Sept for a week, so well excited.  Keep your chin up everyone one day we will be there (we might be alcoholics by the time we arrive) will just have to move near a Dan Murphy's or Thirsty Camel.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kimboslice said:

hi Alan Collett

do you know anymore on this blitz someone mentioned earlier, on the 143 visas.

mark

Hi Mark.

No I don't - sorry.

I would only say that with the start of a new program year tomorrow I am expecting a pick up in the rate of parent visa grants compared with the last month.

I know some of our parent visa clients are anticipating visa grants in the next week or two.

Best regards.

24 minutes ago, Alan Collett said:

Hi Mark.

No I don't - sorry.

I would only say that with the start of a new program year tomorrow I am expecting a pick up in the rate of parent visa grants compared with the last month.

I know some of our parent visa clients are anticipating visa grants in the next week or two.

Best regards.

thanks, fingers crossed

On 6/28/2017 at 14:07, kimboslice said:

brilliant news, can i ask where you got info from.

Im so sorry for the late reply.... so i sent an email to IMMI asking about the temp to perm parent visa, that the date on the auto reply email hasnt changed for months and they replied that they planning an assessment blitz of T-P applications soon and that the AOS process with Centerlink is taking around 3 months.

Not that they are doing ALL 143 visas or ALL 173 visas.    Just about the temp to perm visas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alan Collett said:

Hi SusieRoo.

This appears to be an unchanged web page.

What changes are you seeing?

Best regards.

Hi Alan,

Sounds like I maybe behind the times. I'm seeing the whole page for the first time. 

I am curious to know if we could use a new temp visa, while waiting for our CPV to be processed.

Kind regards

21 hours ago, Alan Collett said:

Hi Mark.

No I don't - sorry.

Best regards.

Yippee it's July and the start of a new visa year, here's hoping the 143 processing time speeds up, trying hard to be optimistic!

• Like 4

Hi all, not posted for a couple of weeks due to some family stuff, but all Ok as our daughter and 7 month old granddaughter are back in the UK for a month visiting, Grandmother is ecstatic and I've now got a new walking buddy:D.

Anyway, we've been talking about our caravan and possibly taking it with us. Its an older model (1995 Abbey Vogue 215 GTS) and only worth about £1500 , but we love it and its in great condition and ideal for our little trips. We were wondering if anyone has any info on whether or not we could take an older model and how much to ship.

1 hour ago, bry45 said:

Hi all, not posted for a couple of weeks due to some family stuff, but all Ok as our daughter and 7 month old granddaughter are back in the UK for a month visiting, Grandmother is ecstatic and I've now got a new walking buddy:D.

Anyway, we've been talking about our caravan and possibly taking it with us. Its an older model (1995 Abbey Vogue 215 GTS) and only worth about £1500 , but we love it and its in great condition and ideal for our little trips. We were wondering if anyone has any info on whether or not we could take an older model and how much to ship.

Hi, we are taking our van with us. Will PM you with details

Geoff & Gill

44 minutes ago, Geoffandgill said:

Hi, we are taking our van with us. Will PM you with details

Geoff & Gill

Hi both,

How are you doing? We've been here exactly 2 weeks and wow, what a whirlwind! I thought we were busy getting ready to come out here but our feet haven't touched the ground since we landed. Our daughter agreed to look after her friend's 2 golden retrievers for 2.5 weeks (we've had them 3 days so far) as she knew we would be happy to walk them while she was at work. 2 dogs and a toddler in a buggy, I'd forgotten just how exhausting that can be. Would I swap it? I don't think so:):x

We are sincerely hoping the processing dates speed up now that we are into July. Hubby can't cope with these "relaxing retirement" times and is looking forward to working for a rest!

Our daughter is off on holiday for a couple of weeks from the 22nd July so we will have the house to ourselves and time to relax and visit the city. Shall we arrange a lunch date by the river? Calling @juliew1499

Looking forward to meeting you and swapping stories.

Jan

• Like 4

4 hours ago, NanaJan said:

Hi both,

How are you doing? We've been here exactly 2 weeks and wow, what a whirlwind! I thought we were busy getting ready to come out here but our feet haven't touched the ground since we landed. Our daughter agreed to look after her friend's 2 golden retrievers for 2.5 weeks (we've had them 3 days so far) as she knew we would be happy to walk them while she was at work. 2 dogs and a toddler in a buggy, I'd forgotten just how exhausting that can be. Would I swap it? I don't think so:):x

We are sincerely hoping the processing dates speed up now that we are into July. Hubby can't cope with these "relaxing retirement" times and is looking forward to working for a rest!

Our daughter is off on holiday for a couple of weeks from the 22nd July so we will have the house to ourselves and time to relax and visit the city. Shall we arrange a lunch date by the river? Calling @juliew1499

Looking forward to meeting you and swapping stories.

Jan

Hi, likewise two weeks tomorrow! So far we have arranged Medicare cards ( which can be renewed this time next year if we're still on 600), got visa debit cards from bank instead of Eftpos cards and Geoff has bought a car! The only thing we couldn't do in our name was the mobile sim which our daughter has put in her name, till visas come. It's lovely to see the blue sky and sun in winter!

Looking forward to meeting up whenever suits you, it's easy for us to get a train into Melbourne.

Regards Geoff & Gill

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Geoffandgill said:

Hi, likewise two weeks tomorrow! So far we have arranged Medicare cards ( which can be renewed this time next year if we're still on 600), got visa debit cards from bank instead of Eftpos cards and Geoff has bought a car! The only thing we couldn't do in our name was the mobile sim which our daughter has put in her name, till visas come. It's lovely to see the blue sky and sun in winter!

Looking forward to meeting up whenever suits you, it's easy for us to get a train into Melbourne.

Regards Geoff & Gill

What's an eftpos card please?

43 minutes ago, Fisher1 said:

What's an eftpos card please?

Broadly equivalent to a debit card in the UK.

Unlike the UK though, an EFTPOS card doesn't have to be a VISA or Mastercard - though it can be.

EFTPOS = Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale.

Best regards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan Collett said:

Broadly equivalent to a debit card in the UK.

Unlike the UK though, an EFTPOS card doesn't have to be a VISA or Mastercard - though it can be.

EFTPOS = Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale.

Best regards.

Thank you - I thought it was some sort of discount card :-)