Guest pakistan

Hi everyone.

My wife's visa has been granted.Best of luck to all applicants.Tooba hopefully you will hear good news soon.

it's a Great news, MANY MANY CO GRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE! BEST OF LUCK:wink:

Thanks and yeah inshaAllah soon we all have. That golden email soon. (AMEEN)

Hi everyone.

My wife's visa has been granted.Best of luck to all applicants.Tooba hopefully you will hear good news soon.

Wow many congratulation. Could you please write timeline for your wife visa. We hope we gonna hear good new soon all of theme.

Best of luck

Weird things happened to My wife, Embassy called her and asked for medical again as previous medical is expired.

last month they asked for form 815 and case gone to final decision maker . now after 1 month saying medical is expired again go for medical

really pissed off its more than 8 month , medical take another 1 month to process

She completed her medical checks a month ago and they're saying it's expired already? That's incorrect as the medical checks are valid for 12 months. I'd very respectfully respond to your CO asking for clarification as your wife completed a new medical on xxxxxx date and you understand these are supposed to be valid for 12 months.

She completed her medical checks a month ago and they're saying it's expired already? That's incorrect as the medical checks are valid for 12 months. I'd very respectfully respond to your CO asking for clarification as your wife completed a new medical on xxxxxx date and you understand these are supposed to be valid for 12 months.

this is what they are written

This email is to inform you that your client's pervious medical was not

completely clear as there was no chest x-ray. Medical got expired in 6

months and now she needs to do her medical again. I am attaching a medical

letter in this email through which she can do her medical again

this is what they are written

This email is to inform you that your client's pervious medical was not

completely clear as there was no chest x-ray. Medical got expired in 6

months and now she needs to do her medical again. I am attaching a medical

letter in this email through which she can do her medical again

If I remember correctly the Xray needs to be done within a certain amount of time from the medical (presumably 6 months) so if there was no Xray the medical is invalid. If she did an Xray I suggest you ask the CO about it!

If I remember correctly the Xray needs to be done within a certain amount of time from the medical (presumably 6 months) so if there was no Xray the medical is invalid. If she did an Xray I suggest you ask the CO about it!

if medical was going to expire than why they forward this for final decision maker , this is unnecassar delay again undergo medical than forward again for final decision maker

When did she get her medical? If it was done a month ago then certainly she can explain this to CO. Otherwise, her PCC & Medical both needs to be valid before entering Australia. So don't waste more time, simply get it done, to be honest it won't take 1month really.

Also its 8 month now and when she/you lodged partner visa you guys were aware of the processing time which is 12 months so please wait patiently for the grant.

Aussie Girl Bay

Weird things happened to My wife, Embassy called her and asked for medical again as previous medical is expired.

last month they asked for form 815 and case gone to final decision maker . now after 1 month saying medical is expired again go for medical

really pissed off its more than 8 month , medical take another 1 month to process

Edited by aussiegirlbay

When did she get her medical? If it was done a month ago then certainly she can explain this to CO. Otherwise, her PCC & Medical both needs to be valid before entering Australia. So don't waste more time, simply get it done, to be honest it won't take 1month really.

Also its 8 month now and when she/you lodged partner visa you guys were aware of the processing time which is 12 months so please wait patiently for the grant.

Aussie Girl Bay

last time medical takes 4 month clearance time ,chest Xray refer to Global health than further test.if she again goes for medical it will take again 4 month

I applied online in firs week of november 2014.Had interview in mid of april 2015 same day case officer appointed.CO asked to submit some evidences on tht day.Got mail from AHC Islamabad in firs week of may tht they got the documents and standard processing time is 9 months and nex day my relatives were interviewed whom statements were given as witness and da same day CO email to again submit my Pasport ,Id card and Polio certificate as its not that clear.Till thn not heard from them anythng its been 15 days.Im so tensed as its been already 4 years to my marriage..las year in 2014 september my husband got PR and he applied my case in november.Please can anyone let me know how long to wait more?Im worried tht will they grant me or refuse.My medical is abou to expire nex month as i did it wid my husbands medical las june.

I applied online in firs week of november 2014.Had interview in mid of april 2015 same day case officer appointed.CO asked to submit some evidences on tht day.Got mail from AHC Islamabad in firs week of may tht they got the documents and standard processing time is 9 months and nex day my relatives were interviewed whom statements were given as witness and da same day CO email to again submit my Pasport ,Id card and Polio certificate as its not that clear.Till thn not heard from them anythng its been 15 days.Im so tensed as its been already 4 years to my marriage..las year in 2014 september my husband got PR and he applied my case in november.Please can anyone let me know how long to wait more?Im worried tht will they grant me or refuse.My medical is abou to expire nex month as i did it wid my husbands medical las june.

If your husband got PR in September and you have been married 4 years, why did he not put you on his {R application in the first place?

He did..he applied his PR in 2009 and we got married in 2011 but still after our marriage he added me as an secondry applicant thtsy last year we both were asked for medicals together when he was abou tO get his PR

He did..he applied his PR in 2009 and we got married in 2011 but still after our marriage he added me as an secondry applicant thtsy last year we both were asked for medicals together when he was abou tO get his PR

Maybe i'm missing something but if he added you to his PR applicaion why wasn't your visa sorted at the same time? why did you need to apply for a Spouse Visa if you were already part of his application?

We werent married whn he applied for his PR.It was his own application but after 2 years i was added coz of my husbands change of status.They asked for our both medicals bit they only gave PR to him so thtsy i had to apply for spouse visa...i just want to know as my case is in process,had n interview,witness interview again asked to submit scanned copies of pasport id card polio certificate and medical is about to expire next month how much time it will take more? Does any1 have an idea?

We werent married whn he applied for his PR.It was his own application but after 2 years i was added coz of my husbands change of status.They asked for our both medicals bit they only gave PR to him so thtsy i had to apply for spouse visa...i just want to know as my case is in process,had n interview,witness interview again asked to submit scanned copies of pasport id card polio certificate and medical is about to expire next month how much time it will take more? Does any1 have an idea?

It sounds like your husband simply changed his status and didn't actually add you as a secondary applicant to his PR visa, or perhaps it was a visa subclass that didn't allow the addition of secondary applicants (maybe you were classes as a non-migrating dependent), otherwise they would have granted you a PR visa at the same time his was granted. That's unfortunate as it would have been quicker and cheaper to add you as a secondary applicant on his original application.

Edited by MaggieMay24

His subclass was 885 i dont know what it do

or not..my husb did what his agent told him but i knw i was added as an secondly applicant...does dis subclass allows to grant visa to main n secondry applicant at da same time?coz in my case it didnt happen so

Not all subclasses allow you to add family members once the application is lodged, or perhaps his agent gave him bad advice. Since he's been granted PR, it's irrelevant now. If you applied for your partner visa in November, you may still have a few months to go before it's finalised. All you can do is wait to hear back from DIBP.

The whole Partner Visa processing takes about 9-12 months although Pakistani Female applicants do get their grant in 6-8 months. If your case is genuine & have submitted all documents then you don't need to worry much about refusal. Just take it easy & enjoy your time while you are in Pakistan.

Hopefully you will get your grant soon.

Aussie Girl Bay

The whole Partner Visa processing takes about 9-12 months although Pakistani Female applicants do get their grant in 6-8 months. If your case is genuine & have submitted all documents then you don't need to worry much about refusal. Just take it easy & enjoy your time while you are in Pakistan.

Hopefully you will get your grant soon.

Aussie Girl Bay

Wow, must be one of the few visas where applicants from High Risk Countries get their visas quicker than Low Risk!