Guest pakistan

Sallams ALL,

I need some suggestions, I had my 309 visa telephonic interview in April I gave few wrong answers during interview, now after two month I got call from immigration I have to come Islamabad for face to face interview.

Has anybody have same experience please share, why they call me for face to face interview.

JAZAK ALLAH

Hi Tooba

i have also applied for my wife's visa 309 in september 2014 online. They interviewed my wife on april 24th and requested some documents which we submitted the next day ... its been almost a month and a half , no updates yet.

Have you got your visa yet or still waiting?

its almost been 9 months and i am waiting for the grant

Hi

i am an Australian citizen applied for 309/100 on 29 may 2015 for my wife. My wife is an Indian citizen and we lodged application online. i have also applied for a tourist visa(600) on the 7 may after we applied for the 309/100.its been over a month now and we have not heard anything about the tourist visa.

i am aware for TR the processing times are from 9 to 12 month.

is anybody done the same or going through the same kinda situation.

congratulations to all who recently got their PR ..

Probably you didn't satisfy the officer over phone hence they need to probe little more about your relationship so you are asked for face to face interview, please go prepare this time and leave no room for error!!

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Sallams ALL,

I need some suggestions, I had my 309 visa telephonic interview in April I gave few wrong answers during interview, now after two month I got call from immigration I have to come Islamabad for face to face interview.

Has anybody have same experience please share, why they call me for face to face interview.

JAZAK ALLAH

Hi Guys

I had a call from the AHC today but i was at work and i missed it, what do you guys suggest. Should i call them in the morning or should i wait for them to call me again tomorrow or in the coming week.

I am so stressed out, it was so unlucky... my wife's case is decision ready,

everything is submitted

interview done 2 months ago

Hello guys,

Aus consulate has mentioned a requirement of FRC (family registration certificate). I have provided the one that contains information on my family that is my father, mother, brother and sister. Do I need to provide another FRC with my husband as head of the family and me as the spouse?

Yes as FRC are of two types: 1: by birth 2: by marriage. As you are married, you are part of your husband's family so you should get FRC by marriage as this is the right one for Partner Visa.

Aussie Girl Bay

Hello guys,

Aus consulate has mentioned a requirement of FRC (family registration certificate). I have provided the one that contains information on my family that is my father, mother, brother and sister. Do I need to provide another FRC with my husband as head of the family and me as the spouse?

Thank you Aussie girl bay!

Also anyone who has received calls from Aus High Comission please let me know what is the number that comes up when they call? Is it known or unknown? Does it appear as landline or mobile no?.

Today I had face to face interview at AHC Islamabad after interview I got email they need some documents,

Can anyone tell me how I made following statement and they give me only 7 days time to upload these documents.

Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from

family members in Pakistan in order to witness and support your

relationship. Persons who provide these statements should state reason

of how they believe in your relationship, how they are related to the

applicant/sponsor and they should attach their photocopy of NIC or

Passport.

please advice me

thanks

Its very easy, I can't exactly do the wording as I don't know in what capacity those 2 witness know you as it could be like :

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am X’s mother and am writing this letter in support of X's Partner Visa application and to provide documentary evidence of their relationship as a couple. I became aware of her interest in Y when she first met him in university. (If it's an arranged marriage then you need to change the words accordingly). It was apparent that she liked him and loved his thoughts. Amazingly, in a short span of time they decided to get married.

few additional comments...........

Sincerely,

Mrs ZZ

Mother of Mrs. X

Hope this helps.

Aussie Girl Bay

Today I had face to face interview at AHC Islamabad after interview I got email they need some documents,

Can anyone tell me how I made following statement and they give me only 7 days time to upload these documents.

Affidavit/Statutory declaration written by at least 2 persons from

family members in Pakistan in order to witness and support your

relationship. Persons who provide these statements should state reason

of how they believe in your relationship, how they are related to the

applicant/sponsor and they should attach their photocopy of NIC or

Passport.

please advice me

thanks

Its very easy, I can't exactly do the wording as I don't know in what capacity those 2 witness know you as it could be like :

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am X’s mother and am writing this letter in support of X's Partner Visa application and to provide documentary evidence of their relationship as a couple. I became aware of her interest in Y when she first met him in university. (If it's an arranged marriage then you need to change the words accordingly). It was apparent that she liked him and loved his thoughts. Amazingly, in a short span of time they decided to get married.

few additional comments...........

Sincerely,

Mrs ZZ

Mother of Mrs. X

Hope this helps.

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks a lot for your so much concern and help,

actually I came from another city to Islamabad only for interview after interview I got email they required this statement and the skype history I uploaded in October now they are saying they found internet option empty, now have to upload again and some more recent chat.

the problem is this they given me only seven days time to upload required documents, I made statement of my two family members today and get attested from district court of Islamabad, but record of skype history not possible unless I reached Karachi.

be happy always.

Not a problem :)

Ideally, you should provide docs within 7 days, but if you think you need more days to provide these documents then I would strongly advice you to contact your CO and request her for extension and explain her your situation. I would say get access to your machine soon and don't delay your case any more.

Good luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks a lot for your so much concern and help,

actually I came from another city to Islamabad only for interview after interview I got email they required this statement and the skype history I uploaded in October now they are saying they found internet option empty, now have to upload again and some more recent chat.

the problem is this they given me only seven days time to upload required documents, I made statement of my two family members today and get attested from district court of Islamabad, but record of skype history not possible unless I reached Karachi.

be happy always.

• 2 weeks later...