Guest pakistan

Hi

My partner (in Pak) had a call from AHC yesterday.But she did not able to receive it.I don't know whether it was for interview or for something else...Pl tell me what should i do now?Is it better to send them an email or give them a call???Aussiegirlbay if you can help me it will be great....

Congrats gprs...

when did they take your interview?when did you submit PCC?Online or paper based application?

thanx hopeful boy

hm... i got interview call in mid of august, and submitted my PCC along with my application, as well it was paper based application.

INSHALLAH U WILL GET UR GRANT LETTER SOON.

After a long wait, i have received my visa grant letter.

Application Apply Date: 18-July-2014

Medical: 21-Nov-2014

Visa Granted today: 25-March-2015

Many many congratulation its it's a big celebration and thank God after a long silent we heared a good news

• 3 weeks later...

Assalam o Alaikum,

hello lo alls, I am silent reader of this forum since last August.

i am female applicant apply on September 2014, today I got interview call from AHC, but I am very worried because I confused and give some wrong answer, please someone help if they had same experience and what AHC will do next?

i will be very thankful for prompt reply,

best of luck to all

What kind of wrong answers u have given??[/quote

like she asked me abt second name of my husband in Australia he has second name and we mentioned in application but in interview I forgot etc

Well That's okay I guess. No need to worry about that. Usually I have heard they don't reject spouse visa. Have faith. Don't worry.

Help needed....

i am new member here

i have recently applied for subclass 309 visa

lodged online application through immi account

got letter for biometrics..

kindly guide me that when will I get call for medical examination??

like after biometric collection how much time they call for medical?

what tests are included in medical examination?

and also how much is charged for medical?

one more thing... Plz tell me which documents need to certified from notary public to b attached on immi account online?

and does passport and CNIC copies also need to be certified?

waiting for reply from valued members

Hi all

i wish to apply for my spouse visa, but i am in pakistan , i have a PR for australia, i lived there for 2 months and then came back to pakista, can i apply for my spouse visa by staying in pakistan ? or do i have to go to australia to apply for spouse >?

Hi Tooba,

Congratulations on the progress of your application through to the interview stage. Hope you get the good news soon.

Can you please advise me as to what kind of questions they asked during your interview?

Salaam to all

I had applied visa subclass 309/100 in the first week of oct 2014 I have been done my interview and medical in this month. What next??? How long it's gonna take after medical??? Someone in the same boat???

your sincere reply will appreciate

thank a lot.