Guest pakistan

Hi Ammjan, Firstly congrats on the visa application, must be a huge relief now that is out of the way. I also applied at the same time on 8th of March 2014, applied online everything has been submitted and medical, bio all done, provided further info as need by AHC. I would just like to ask, what how much time do you get to avail the visa? and also would you think it is a good idea if I email AHC regarding for an update on my application, I actually have never e-mailed them unless otherwise noted by them to do so.

Thank You

Form 80 is for male over 18, it's part of partner visa documents so if you are a male applicant you should have submitted with your application to avoid unnecessary delay. If you are a female applicant then it's not required. If you've already got all PCC then simply send them to AHC as they are only valid for 1 year.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

I'm sure this has been discussed earlier, but I wanted to know what's the deal with form 80? I mean when do they ask for it? Now that I have received my PCCs from UAE and USA, should I send them to AHC along with form 80 without them asking for it?

Standard processing time is 9-12 months but usually female applicants do get their grants somewhere between 5-8 months so hopefully she will get her visa soon.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

hi salam to everyone ,

congrats Ammjan...

i applied for my wife visa on 22 april and got no news yet, she submitted all docs togather with Application ,anybody have idea when i should expect her visa ..and Ammjan which date u applied visa ... thanx

Sorry when we applied there was no requirement for Polio certificate so this is something new, I guess ammjan is right, perhaps you are required to present this certificate at the airport so nothing to worry really.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Sex: Female,

Subclass: 309 Provisional,

Case lodged: May 2014 end,

Bio metric and Medical submitted: june 2014,

Telephonic Interview: mid Sep 2014,

Evidences , PCC, Marriage certificate, polio cert submitted: first week of October 2014

As all the formalities are done, I have submitted each and every bit required. I received my polio certificate by AHC at my place through TCS on 10th october 2014. I read threads regarding subclass 309 in this forum since one year but, i haven't read anyone mentioning their polio certificate got posted to their address though i have hired an agent aswell and all communication is done through him nothing direct. hope to read positive replies as i got bit worried. hope i am not the only one who went through this :S

Yeah you can always call AHC & check the status of your application, when you email you probably get a standard reply ' the average processing time is 9-12 months......' :) so best is to give AHC a quick call but guess you are not far from your grant as it's already 7 months since you applied.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Ammjan, Firstly congrats on the visa application, must be a huge relief now that is out of the way. I also applied at the same time on 8th of March 2014, applied online everything has been submitted and medical, bio all done, provided further info as need by AHC. I would just like to ask, what how much time do you get to avail the visa? and also would you think it is a good idea if I email AHC regarding for an update on my application, I actually have never e-mailed them unless otherwise noted by them to do so.

Thank You

Yeah you can always call AHC & check the status of your application, when you email you probably get a standard reply ' the average processing time is 9-12 months......' :) so best is to give AHC a quick call but guess you are not far from your grant as it's already 7 months since you applied.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks Aussie Girl Bay for your advice. I hope to hear the good news soon. Just that waiting is sooooooooooooooooo tough. Don't know how I managed to get through 7 months tho lol!

;p This is just a phase, I know it's veryyyyyyyyyy tough but if you divert your mind & keep yourself busy in other stuff then it's bit easy... easier said than done :)

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks Aussie Girl Bay for your advice. I hope to hear the good news soon. Just that waiting is sooooooooooooooooo tough. Don't know how I managed to get through 7 months tho lol!

Agreed with Aussie Girl Bay, even in my case Immigration doesn't ask for polio certificate before visa grant, but in visa grant letter they asked me to obtain polio certificate before you travel Australia, I got certificate and shown on airport.

Sorry when we applied there was no requirement for Polio certificate so this is something new, I guess ammjan is right, perhaps you are required to present this certificate at the airport so nothing to worry really.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Case lodged: May 2014 mid,

Evidences , PCC, Marriage certificate, polio cert submitted: first week of October 2014

Visa Granted : Today :jiggy:

I specially want to thank aussiegirlbay

for the help and support , i am also grateful to ammjan

for the reply.

It took 5 months in total for the entire process to be exact.

You need to show this Polio certificate on Airport as well. I think that's why they sent it back to you.

Please tell me where I attached polio vaccination certificate in immi account, there are two option

Health evidence and medical examination.

and I have HAP id now where and how I take appointment for medical.

thanks

I specially want to thank aussiegirlbay for the help and support , i am also grateful to ammjanfor the reply.

Congrats Purplegal Thats great news!!!!!!

CONGRATS for visa grant!!! did you apply online?

I specially want to thank aussiegirlbay for the help and support , i am also grateful to ammjanfor the reply.

That's very kind of you but I didn't assist you at all, it was you who put in all the hard work & hence you got visa in 5 months so very best of luck for your future!!

Get your ticket & enjoy the beautiful spring here (although it's still windy & rainy :( but hope it changes when you come :)

Aussie Girl Bay

Simply locate the closet Panel Physician, I don't know which city you are based currently so check this link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/Pakistan.aspx

Below is the detail for Karachi Panel Physician:

Medical and Radiology Clinic - Karachi [h=6]Street address[/h] IOM Karachi Sub Office

House F-8/1, KDA Scheme I

Tipu Sultan Road

(adjacent to Karsaz Road)

Karachi

[h=6]Telephone[/h] +92 51 111 466 472

+92 306 292 2575

+92 307 537 1776

[h=6]Fax[/h] +92 21 3454 9848

[h=6]Electronic contact[/h] AUSMEDPK@iom.int

You have to call & book your appointment, you have to bring your Passport & Medical Examination Request Letter at the appointment & pay the fee. 'Also applicants attending a medical appointment with a panel physician should bring their vaccination certificate to the medical appointment'.

Also you don't have to upload your medical result as it will be uploaded directly by the Panel Physician.

Hope this helps. If you have any question please ask.

Aussie Girl Bay

Please tell me where I attached polio vaccination certificate in immi account, there are two option

Health evidence and medical examination.

and I have HAP id now where and how I take appointment for medical.

thanks

Simply locate the closet Panel Physician, I don't know which city you are based currently so check this link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/Pakistan.aspx

Below is the detail for Karachi Panel Physician:

Medical and Radiology Clinic - Karachi Street address

IOM Karachi Sub Office

House F-8/1, KDA Scheme I

Tipu Sultan Road

(adjacent to Karsaz Road)

Karachi

Telephone

+92 51 111 466 472

+92 306 292 2575

+92 307 537 1776

Fax

+92 21 3454 9848

Electronic contact

AUSMEDPK@iom.int

You have to call & book your appointment, you have to bring your Passport & Medical Examination Request Letter at the appointment & pay the fee. 'Also applicants attending a medical appointment with a panel physician should bring their vaccination certificate to the medical appointment'.

Also you don't have to upload your medical result as it will be uploaded directly by the Panel Physician.

Hope this helps. If you have any question please ask.

Aussie Girl Bay

thanks Aussue, I sent email on your give above email address and recieved reply, they ask me about my visa class and for how many years medical required. I have my hap id and I think visa class is 309. Below thier email.

To schedule the appointment for Australian Health Assessment kindly provide the below mention details of all the applicants:

·

· Visa sub class

·

· HAP ID

·

· Contact number (two valid contact numbers in Pakistan)

·

· Location (city where you would like to schedule the appointment)Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi

The fee structure for Australian health assessment is:

· 4 years or below Rs.2800

· 5 – 9 years Rs.4000

· 10 – 14 years Rs.4400

· 15 years or above Rs.5600

For chest x-ray only:

· Rs.2000

Regards,

Team Ausmed

Ok then have you provided all this info? Your visa sub class is on the acknowledgment letter you received from AHC but it's 309/100. Write HAP ID which you already have, 2 contact number - landline/mobile, for years I reckon as this visa is Temporary/permanent so you should opt 15 years or above. Anyone else may advice you on this point.

Aussie Girl Bay

thanks Aussue, I sent email on your give above email address and recieved reply, they ask me about my visa class and for how many years medical required. I have my hap id and I think visa class is 309. Below thier email.

To schedule the appointment for Australian Health Assessment kindly provide the below mention details of all the applicants:

·

· Visa sub class

·

· HAP ID

·

· Contact number (two valid contact numbers in Pakistan)

·

· Location (city where you would like to schedule the appointment)Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi

The fee structure for Australian health assessment is:

· 4 years or below Rs.2800

· 5 – 9 years Rs.4000

· 10 – 14 years Rs.4400

· 15 years or above Rs.5600

For chest x-ray only:

· Rs.2000

Regards,

Team Ausmed

Hi everyone ,

since many days no one here, I hope all are doing good.

i lodged online through immi account my application on 1st Oct 2014 and done my biometric on 3rd Oct, but I didn't get result of biometric yet. Tomorrow I have my medical.

any idea how I know about my result so I can attached that result in immi account.

Hi Tooba,

All is well :) Hope all is good at your end too.

For Biometric & Medical you don't need to do anything, all results will be uploaded directly by the relevant department like Panel Physician & VFS.

You just relax & wait till CO is allocated to your application.

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi everyone ,

since many days no one here, I hope all are doing good.

i lodged online through immi account my application on 1st Oct 2014 and done my biometric on 3rd Oct, but I didn't get result of biometric yet. Tomorrow I have my medical.

any idea how I know about my result so I can attached that result in immi account.

Hi Tooba,

All is well :) Hope all is good at your end too.

For Biometric & Medical you don't need to do anything, all results will be uploaded directly by the relevant department like Panel Physician & VFS.

You just relax & wait till CO is allocated to your application.

Good Luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Thank you very much both of you

• 2 weeks later...