Guest pakistan

I am not sure as it's a new requirement but looks like you're not too far from your grant.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

I was asked to send the Polio Vaccination Certificate a couple of days ago, which I have sent already. Is this the last step before visa grant? On an average how long does it take after this step for the good news?

Hmm that's a pretty long wait now, you can ask your wife to call her CO, she may get some update/good news.

Aussie Girl Bay

My medical done on 23rd oct it was ok now just waiting, I didn't get my biometric result yet. At the time of biometric Gerry's guys took my email said they will send me report on my email, now month is over I didn't get any email.

Oh very nice so all sorted. No, they don't send biometric as it's for AHC not applicants. It's already uploaded/forwarded to AHC/CO.

Good Luck & enjoy your time while you are there with family/friends:)

Aussie Girl Bay

My medical done on 23rd oct it was ok now just waiting, I didn't get my biometric result yet. At the time of biometric Gerry's guys took my email said they will send me report on my email, now month is over I didn't get any email.

Oh very nice so all sorted. No, they don't send biometric as it's for AHC not applicants. It's already uploaded/forwarded to AHC/CO.

Good Luck & enjoy your time while you are there with family/friends:)

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

Aussie thanks you for your kind concern you are such a helpful member of this forum

Hi all!

Hope all is well. M still waiting for the Visa as well! Just a little update I was recently asked to upload my polio cert, so I did that before in sept and they responded that I did not require. But then they asked for it again so I uploaded.

Also is anyone familiar with the VFS application tracking website? coz I wanted to track my application and the status changed to the following "Processed application has been forwarded to the Visa Application Centre Karachi from the Australian High Commission" does anyone know what this might indicate?

Inshallah soon we all will all get the grant :)

Thanks All!

Hi

Well good that you uploaded as requested by your CO, just wondering is there any expiry date for Polio Certificate like 1month? If yes, then presumably you are not too far from your grant.

I guess to check the status of your application, you need to login to your immi account & you may be able to see the case progress. VFS is just a processing centre, they can't tell nor get any update from AHC about any case.

Hope you get your grant soon.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi all!

Hope all is well. M still waiting for the Visa as well! Just a little update I was recently asked to upload my polio cert, so I did that before in sept and they responded that I did not require. But then they asked for it again so I uploaded.

Also is anyone familiar with the VFS application tracking website? coz I wanted to track my application and the status changed to the following "Processed application has been forwarded to the Visa Application Centre Karachi from the Australian High Commission" does anyone know what this might indicate?

Inshallah soon we all will all get the grant :)

Thanks All!

Hi. Thanks for your reply :) the polio certificate is valid for 12 months. And it's required by Australia immigration before traveling to Australia.

With the VFS website I noticed that it said before that the application has been forwarded to the AHC. So I thought now that the status has changed maybe it means they have a decision ready? Lol I am hitting 8 months. Getting anxious!

Hi

Well good that you uploaded as requested by your CO, just wondering is there any expiry date for Polio Certificate like 1month? If yes, then presumably you are not too far from your grant.

I guess to check the status of your application, you need to login to your immi account & you may be able to see the case progress. VFS is just a processing centre, they can't tell nor get any update from AHC about any case.

Hope you get your grant soon.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Yeah nearly there so hopefully you gonna hear from AHC very soon.

Are you able to check your application status online through immi account??

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi. Thanks for your reply :) the polio certificate is valid for 12 months. And it's required by Australia immigration before traveling to Australia.

With the VFS website I noticed that it said before that the application has been forwarded to the AHC. So I thought now that the status has changed maybe it means they have a decision ready? Lol I am hitting 8 months. Getting anxious!

Thanks Aussie Girl Bay for your response :)

Inshallah waiting to hear the good news soon :D I am able to check my application status online using immi account and at the moment it says in progress

only the VFS global tracking was updated and not the immiaccount.

Alizeh Asad

Yeah nearly there so hopefully you gonna hear from AHC very soon.

Are you able to check your application status online through immi account??

Aussie Girl Bay

• 2 weeks later...

I received the Interview call abt 3weeks ago but I wasn't home and couldn't get somewhere to talk in peace soon so I asked the lady to call me back the next day. The next day I only received a mail from AHC to send my pictures (evidence, which I had earlier sent in a cd) in PDF format which I did right away. Haven't heard from them since then.. Could the AHC become suspicious that I did not take the call the first time. Getting worried and anxious with every passing day!

I received the Interview call abt 3weeks ago but I wasn't home and couldn't get somewhere to talk in peace soon so I asked the lady to call me back the next day. The next day I only received a mail from AHC to send my pictures (evidence, which I had earlier sent in a cd) in PDF format which I did right away. Haven't heard from them since then.. Could the AHC become suspicious that I did not take the call the first time. Getting worried and anxious with every passing day!

No need to worry. It happened with my wife too, then visa officer called me to get info. She called back to my wife again once I explained the situation. Just give all the info the ask. You will get visa hopefully. My wife got visa in 9 months (Standard Time).

Congrats on the grant.. But 9 months sounds like a long time.. I know that's the standard but I've heard that people usually get it within 4-6months. Let's hope for the best.

But the AHC hasn't even contacted my husband for any inquiry.. After how long did your wife receive the second call?

Hi Usman,

Best time to call : 08:30-10:00 or exactly after 2pm (Pakistan time). Contact number: tel: 0092 51 83 55500

http://www.pakistan.highcommission.gov.au/islm/home.html

Aussie Girl Bay

Hey All,

Any idea what is the best time (Pakistani) to call AHC-ISB? moreover, if some one can share AHC phone number then I would be thankful.

Cheers,

Usman

Edited by aussiegirlbay