Guest pakistan

Alright, so bad news is, As per my telephonic discussion with a nice gentleman in AHC ISB. I came to know that, they sent me Polio Vaccination Certificate request on 28 Oct. via eMail. which somehow or other I didn't received. (including SPAM and JUNK) resulting in breach of given time frame :)

Already emailed Polio Certificate now let see what will happen. Will keep you posted.

Cheers,

oh it happens, hope you explained this in your email too, have you called AHC to confirm if they received Certificate?

Aussie Girl Bay

Alright, so bad news is, As per my telephonic discussion with a nice gentleman in AHC ISB. I came to know that, they sent me Polio Vaccination Certificate request on 28 Oct. via eMail. which somehow or other I didn't received. (including SPAM and JUNK) resulting in breach of given time frame :)

Already emailed Polio Certificate now let see what will happen. Will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Yup, sent a polite email addressing the problem and requesting for the acceptance of required document.

Lets hope they will consider it as a genuine reason.

I will call AHC tomorrow just for the confirmation. :)

Cheers,

oh it happens, hope you explained this in your email too, have you called AHC to confirm if they received Certificate?

Aussie Girl Bay

Oh absolutely, they will understand for sure. This happened with me too, AHC sent me email which I never received but I was calling them like every week so didn't miss the deadline & submitted me PCC on time. Hope & pray you get good news soon.

Aussie Girl Bay

Yup, sent a polite email addressing the problem and requesting for the acceptance of required document.

Lets hope they will consider it as a genuine reason.

I will call AHC tomorrow just for the confirmation. :)

Cheers,

If you are in Karachi then I would suggest you to get new PCC ready as your medical/PCC has to be valid before you enter Australia.

Aussie Girl Bay

It's surprising to learn that AHC can be so irresponsible. I have heard other similar incidents as well.

My PCC from Khi and UAE will be expiring soon by the end of Dec and I haven't received any mail from AHC if I should provide a new one.

No, this shouldn't be a problem. CO/AHC only contact when they need more info/docs, they hardly send applicants acknowledgment emails so guess relax & don't worry.

Aussie Girl Bay

I received the Interview call abt 3weeks ago but I wasn't home and couldn't get somewhere to talk in peace soon so I asked the lady to call me back the next day. The next day I only received a mail from AHC to send my pictures (evidence, which I had earlier sent in a cd) in PDF format which I did right away. Haven't heard from them since then.. Could the AHC become suspicious that I did not take the call the first time. Getting worried and anxious with every passing day!

Actually standard time frame is 9-12 months but on average female applicants do get their grant in 6-8 months time but it all varies from case to case. I got me grant too in exactly 6 months as it was a Decision Ready case except medical, all they asked was new PCC as last one expired 2 months before, I provided next day & got grant in 12 days.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Congrats on the grant.. But 9 months sounds like a long time.. I know that's the standard but I've heard that people usually get it within 4-6months. Let's hope for the best.

But the AHC hasn't even contacted my husband for any inquiry.. After how long did your wife receive the second call?

You very welcome & good luck ahead!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Salaaams,

I hope everyone doing well, I applied 309 visa on 1st Oct-2014, medical, bio metric done on same month, since then i didn't get any email or call or haven't know who is my C.O.

please advise me should I call them to know about my status and confirmation of my medical and bio metric

Best regards,

Tooba

Salam Tooba,

how are you going? Have you got Acknowledgement Letter?? As per AHC Pakistan website, the average processing time is 12 months so you may not hear from AHC for another few months. Usually they take atleast 4-5 months to assign a CO so guess you have to wait patiently.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Salaaams,

I hope everyone doing well, I applied 309 visa on 1st Oct-2014, medical, bio metric done on same month, since then i didn't get any email or call or haven't know who is my C.O.

please advise me should I call them to know about my status and confirmation of my medical and bio metric

Best regards,

Tooba

Salam Tooba,

how are you going? Have you got Acknowledgement Letter?? As per AHC Pakistan website, the average processing time is 12 months so you may not hear from AHC for another few months. Usually they take atleast 4-5 months to assign a CO so guess you have to wait patiently.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Walaikum Salaaam

i am fine and waiting, i hope you all fine and enjoying life, yeah i got acknowledgement letter on same date when I lodged application online, with request of biometric, since then i didn't recvd any email even acknowledgment of bio metric, yeah you are right i read on AHC site and get a lot of information through this forum and from you as well.

thanks a lot for your ever kind reply,

be happy

Hi Tooba,

My case is also very closest to u as I also applied on 2nd of October.I am also waiting for any response from department.

Salaam Hopeful,

yeah i did not get any response yet, tell me how you lodged your application, i mean via courier or online through immiaccount?

good luck,

Tooba

Dear All,

Please take my Salam. I(male) got my PR(190) on 04/08/14 and got married on 08/08/2014. Now i am planning to move OZ on January'2015. My query is that can i apply for my wife before going to Australia?or i need to go OZ first and then apply for my wife.

Thanks, Maximus

so ok you already got the letter, guess you are good. AHC don't usually respond or update applicant after biometric/medical until they need any info or doc. it's bit of a wait but this is standard so keep yourself busy. Hope & pray you get your grant soon.

Aussie Girl Bay

Walaikum Salaaam

i am fine and waiting, i hope you all fine and enjoying life, yeah i got acknowledgement letter on same date when I lodged application online, with request of biometric, since then i didn't recvd any email even acknowledgment of bio metric, yeah you are right i read on AHC site and get a lot of information through this forum and from you as well.

thanks a lot for your ever kind reply,

be happy

Your Salam has accepted by all :P

If you go through AHC Pakistan website you will find this info clearly: 'The sponsor does not need to be living in Australia at the time of application'

http://www.pakistan.highcommission.gov.au/islm/120822pg9diac.html

Your wife can apply for her Partner Visa but as a Sponsor you have to meet the 'Usual Resident' criteria means you live & work in Australia. So even if she applies now while you have not moved to Australia, at some point later she has to prove that 'Sponsor' which is 'You' lives & have job in Australia. She will be asked to show your tax return or payslip etc so keep this in mind.

Also if you look at Form 40SP, Sponsor is required to show 'Length of Residence in Australia, Australian Address' so it would be good if you move soon.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Dear All,

Please take my Salam. I(male) got my PR(190) on 04/08/14 and got married on 08/08/2014. Now i am planning to move OZ on January'2015. My query is that can i apply for my wife before going to Australia?or i need to go OZ first and then apply for my wife.

Thanks, Maximus

Dear Aussie Girl Bay,

Thanks for the useful info. Could you please give me some idea what sorts of documents i can arrange for my wife? IELTS required or not? and how can i sum up documents like financial or social or personal history while apply in online? As i am going to Aus next month so i want to sum up all docs for my wife. Your cooperation knows no bound and i know u r doing a thankless job. Thank you.

You very welcome Maximus007, appreciate your feedback too.

You have plenty time (1month is more than enough to sort out your paperwork)

This is Partner Migration booklet which I advise everyone to read as it's very helpful:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1127.pdf

Now coming back to your questions: no IELTS is not required for Partner Visa applicant.

She has to satisfy DIBP that she is in a genuine relationship with her Partner, this has to be done by providing evidence in 4 broad categories: Financial, Household, Social, Mutual Commitment towards each other.

For Financial: bank statement (even if it's not a joint account) any transaction made by you in her account, any money transfers through western union or any other mode.

Household: monthly bills on her name, lease agreement, letters addressed to you & her separately or together but shows same address.

Social Acceptance: any birthday, wedding invitation card, letter addressed to both of you, any get together with family, friends, in laws photos would help, but she needs to mention person(s) in photo with date

Mutual Commitment: honey moon trip, hotel, flight ticket, any gift receipts, birthday celebration together, photos of you two together, any future traveling which you guys already booked ticket etc.

This above examples should help her to begin with her application, she can add more later too, once you will leave she has to show communication with tells them that you both are still in touch like Skype Chat history, telephone bills, facebook messages or whatever you both used or gonna use.

Hope this helps.

If you need any more advice please ask, there are few guys who just applied on this thread so they may give you more tips.

Good Luck!

Aussie Girl Bay

Dear Aussie Girl Bay,

Thanks for the useful info. Could you please give me some idea what sorts of documents i can arrange for my wife? IELTS required or not? and how can i sum up documents like financial or social or personal history while apply in online? As i am going to Aus next month so i want to sum up all docs for my wife. Your cooperation knows no bound and i know u r doing a thankless job. Thank you.

Edited by aussiegirlbay

Salaam Hopeful,

yeah i did not get any response yet, tell me how you lodged your application, i mean via courier or online through immiaccount?

good luck,

Tooba

Lodged online through immiaccount....

As i read on your previous posts that you are worried about medical acknowledgment.....You can check it on your immi account on the same page where u have the list of attachments....after the list of attachments it would be written that your medical has been finalised.

Best of luck

Dear Aussie Girl Bay,

Salam and many thanks again for important observation in this regards, I will try to collect docs as per your advice. I am very much sorry that i did not mention I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. So i just can manage docs as per Pakistan related which will be same i guess for Bangladesh.

I will post again to keep in touch if i get stuck in any issue.

Good luck and Happy New Year in advance.

Thanks, Maximus

Salam,

Happy New Year to you too!

Sorry I didn't know you from Bangladesh so no the checklist I provided earlier won't work for you.

This is the correct link with all info related to Partner Visa-Bangladesh, check this out:

http://vfs-au.com.bd/family_partner.html

Checklist:

http://vfs-au.com.bd/pdf/PARTNER-visa-checklist_290514.pdf

Evidence to prove genuine relationship are not country specific so you can ahead with that info but with regards to how to apply & checklist etc you need to go with Bangladesh AHC not Pakistan.

Hope this helps.

Aussie Girl Bay

Dear Aussie Girl Bay,

Salam and many thanks again for important observation in this regards, I will try to collect docs as per your advice. I am very much sorry that i did not mention I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. So i just can manage docs as per Pakistan related which will be same i guess for Bangladesh.

I will post again to keep in touch if i get stuck in any issue.

Good luck and Happy New Year in advance.

Thanks, Maximus