Guest pakistan

Hi hopeful boy

thank you for your reply. Mien was paper based application as well as main applicant is male. I came to know through this forum that male applicants get third visas a in 7 to 9 months from the Islamabad AHC.

Inshaallah we will hear a good news soon. Please update your status if you got any good news.

Good luck

Hi All,

I applied for my wife visa on 24th Sept, all gone well medical & Interview done. 26th April they asked for Form 815 medical undertaking .

Any one has idea how long it would take to grant after that .

Thanks

Good to know that the process for your wife went smoothly. It should not take much time for the grant. You should expect to hear from DIAC sometime this month.

Did you apply online or was the application paper based?

Good to know that the process for your wife went smoothly. It should not take much time for the grant. You should expect to hear from DIAC sometime this month.

Did you apply online or was the application paper based?

I applied online from IMMI account , I have sent email to Australian embassy Pakistan got following response

"Please be informed that your application has been forwarded to decision

maker for consideration. She will consider your application for decision

and if she requires further information you will be contacted. I cannot

provide you any time frame at this stage when it will be finalised however

you will be notified about updates."

What does it mean forwarded to decision maker for consideration?

Hi Faiq,

Did you get this response after interview?Because I think decision maker is the last officer who decide the visa.Because final notice usually issued by some other officer not by the case officer....Did they ask you for document during the phone interview?or your interview was done before

Hi Faiq,

Did you get this response after interview?Because I think decision maker is the last officer who decide the visa.Because final notice usually issued by some other officer not by the case officer....Did they ask you for document during the phone interview?or your interview was done before

Interview was done correctly than after couple of days they called my wife and asked for form 815 health undertaking which we submitted next day ,than on last Monday I wrote to them about status than they reply waiting for final decision maker.

Interview was done correctly than after couple of days they called my wife and asked for form 815 health undertaking which we submitted next day ,than on last Monday I wrote to them about status than they reply waiting for final decision maker.

As mentioned previusly Final Decision maker is different than the Case Officer. You don't need to push them hard coz its useless, they take their time to make decision.

You can email AHC on fortnightly basis. No harm in this.

Let's hope that you can have positive decision in few weeks.

Hi all, I have just register my login here and this is my first post.... i want to share my wife's visa application time line which is under process atm :)

Timeline for my wife's visa

Application Lodgement Date : 16th Sep 2014

Offshore Location : Islamabad, Pakistan

Medical : 12th Sep 2014

Police Check : 12th Sep 2014

CO : 27th March 2015

Phone Interview : 21st April 2015

Further Requested Documents Submitted : 25th April 2015

My question here is, how long does it take the department to grant the visa after they interview the applicant, request further documents and receive them the next day?

Hi all, I have just register my login here and this is my first post.... i want to share my wife's visa application time line which is under process atm :)

Timeline for my wife's visa

Application Lodgement Date : 16th Sep 2014

Offshore Location : Islamabad, Pakistan

Medical : 12th Sep 2014

Police Check : 12th Sep 2014

CO : 27th March 2015

Phone Interview : 21st April 2015

Further Requested Documents Submitted : 25th April 2015

My question here is, how long does it take the department to grant the visa after they interview the applicant, request further documents and receive them the next day?

what type of question do they do in interview ??

I applied for my visa on the 3rd of may 2015 and attached the required documents online to the immi account. I have received an email today from the Australian High Comission Pakistan requesting to complete the medical and an email of 'request for further documents'. In the attachment of that email they have requested for quite a few documents, most of which I have already attached to the immi account. I am not too sure if I need to attach the documents again that I had uploaded initially. Is this a normal part of their procedure? Has anyone experienced the same?

I am new to this forum but have been a silent reader to dis and many forums aswel.i applied on

3/11/2014 and had a interview on 15/04/2015

in which case officer asked for further documents and till now not heard from them..

but i really wanna share wid u all my information thts it a different scenario for everybody and its just a game of luck..so you all guys need to relax and dont b stressed..as ive scene so many cases which applied after me before me getting interviews or grants before or after..thr is as such no rule of turns or any criteria in high comission view..thts all my judgement..all we have to is just wait and pray

I am new to this forum but have been a silent reader to dis and many forums aswel.i applied on

3/11/2014 and had a interview on 15/04/2015

in which case officer asked for further documents and till now not heard from them..

but i really wanna share wid u all my information thts it a different scenario for everybody and its just a game of luck..so you all guys need to relax and dont b stressed..as ive scene so many cases which applied after me before me getting interviews or grants before or after..thr is as such no rule of turns or any criteria in high comission view..thts all my judgement..all we have to is just wait and pray

Hi Ashila. Will you please share with us as to what was asked in the interview? I will be grateful. Thanks.

I was asked abou my dob and my husbands,abou name eva been chngd,abou our wedding dates and time period,our relationship abou financially supporting children abou our future plans , my husbs job ,income whr currently he is living ,whr am i gonna live,abou 888 persons,abou our habits etc etc

As ive not experienced da same situation but as my case is been handeled by an agent so i know tht whteva they have asked u to submit reply to them by email aswell tht wht u uploaded on immi acc new and wht u have already uploaded online during the lodgement by da sequence they have asked da documents to be submited

As ive not experienced da same situation but as my case is been handeled by an agent so i know tht whteva they have asked u to submit reply to them by email aswell tht wht u uploaded on immi acc new and wht u have already uploaded online during the lodgement by da sequence they have asked da documents to be submited

My wife had her interview and they asked so many questions but they haven't contacted me so far. They asked us to submit some statements of relationship and form 888 which i have already submitted. its been almost 8 months since i have applied my wife's visa, Allah knows how long is it gonna take them after this ..... just waiting

U guys dnt worry ,u may know standard time frame for spouse visa is 12 months..whn i had my interview after a month like yesterday they called 888 guys and asked abou our relationship..its jus thr own way to deal with every case..u jus have faith in god and pray inshallah gud news is waitin for u

U guys dnt worry ,u may know standard time frame for spouse visa is 12 months..whn i had my interview after a month like yesterday they called 888 guys and asked abou our relationship..its jus thr own way to deal with every case..u jus have faith in god and pray inshallah gud news is waitin for u

They asked us to provide our relationship statement, witness of relationship from our cousins/friends and form 888 which i have already submitted 3 weeks ago .. had a bit of a problem with 888 which i solved today, lets hope i hear from them tomorrow or monday

27th April Embassay called my wife and asked for Form 815 submitted on same day than called on 4May they said case forward to Decison maker till than no update.

I beleive All cases forward to decison maker will be finalized in this month so relax and hope for the best

Hi everyone.

My wife's visa has been granted.Best of luck to all applicants.Tooba hopefully you will hear good news soon.

Hi hopeful boy

I had applied for my wife's visa on the 12th of September 2014, she had her telephone interview on the 23rd of april 2015 and they asked for few documents which we have submitted 2 days after the interview. They emailed us a week ago asking for 888 form which i have submitted a day after the email. Just wondering how futher long will it take them to grant my wife with a visa. Its really annoying.. we have entered our 9th month but still no visa is granted ....