Guest pakistan

Hi,

I have spoken to call center staff, don't know how to speak to case officer...have anyone?

Its been more than a month, its ready for final decision. Someone has to review and then decide. If they need anything they will let us know. Kind of standard reply.

I know they don't give any solid information which is frustrating. Just got a be patient.

Hopefully things go smooth.

Good luck.

Regards

Thanks Shahzad, much appreciated!

Just wondering if this delay in final decision indicates a complex case. I should admit, although our case is genuine but bit complex due to my second marriage. Do you think shahzad your case had some complexity too. e.g bad interview with case officer, less call records or no bank account, or some overstay visa / phone marriage etc

Hi Ghaffarahmed,

No my case is very straight forward, no issues at all.

Supplied all the required documents, should be easy for them to finalize. Not sure what they need to speed up.

Some of my friends had their case finalized in just over six months.

Not many grants are being posted on this forum as well, if someone has been granted, please drop a line.

Thanks

Regards

I agree that the AHC have been taking more time of late to finalize the application. I applied for my wife's visa on 3rd May 2015, and we are still waiting on the interview call. And having seen your cases, I am wondering how long it would take after the interview to get the visa grant. Even though I am hoping its not, but looks like a long waiting time lies ahead.

Did AHC contact you two as well for an interview or just your wives?

I agree that the AHC have been taking more time of late to finalize the application. I applied for my wife's visa on 3rd May 2015, and we are still waiting on the interview call. And having seen your cases, I am wondering how long it would take after the interview to get the visa grant. Even though I am hoping its not, but looks like a long waiting time lies ahead.

Did AHC contact you two as well for an interview or just your wives?

Hi S A,

In my wife's case, only she was interviewed.

Your interview call should not be too far. Some people got visa after two weeks of interview.

One of my friend applied one month after me, and got interview call a month before.

I have observed no constant pattern, at least now a days.

I personally think, due to future refugee intake plans may be affecting overall grants for some visa sub classes. Some delay is expected.

Lets hope nothing affects and it goes as we expect. :)

Hi Guys, does it make any difference if the sponsor is Australian citizen (vs Australian PR) to the processing timeline?

Had a few people tell me it will be quicker for me but not sure if this is true or not.

Hi User Name,

I don't believe it makes any difference, "Standard processing time" does play its role to some extent for most of the applicants.

Paper based application, or having dependent children may increase the chances of getting priority. But there is no specific formula.

AHC decides whatever they believe is good enough.

Good luck everyone.

Regards

Hi User Name,

I don't believe it makes any difference, "Standard processing time" does play its role to some extent for most of the applicants.

Paper based application, or having dependent children may increase the chances of getting priority. But there is no specific formula.

AHC decides whatever they believe is good enough.

Good luck everyone.

Regards

Thanks for the quick reply. One more question, is there a timeline spreadsheet for partner/PMV visa? I remember when I was applying for PR long back we used to maintain a Google spreadsheet here in PIO where we we all entered our timelines with key dates.

Would like to update it with my if it exists.

Hi Guys, when status changes or CO is assigned do you get an email or do you need to check elodgement every day to see if application status changed?

Hi, User Name,

I never got any email, status has changed from 'Application Received' to 'Assessment in Progress'.

Hope it helps.

Regards

• Like 1

Hi, User Name,

I never got any email, status has changed from 'Application Received' to 'Assessment in Progress'.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Hi shahzadmoh, Thanks. Do you have Case Officer?

On different note where does the application go for processing if its lodged online via elodgement? Does it go to Brisbane/Adelaide processing center or to the AHC of applicants home country?

Thanks again.

Hi shahzadmoh, Thanks. Do you have Case Officer?

On different note where does the application go for processing if its lodged online via elodgement? Does it go to Brisbane/Adelaide processing center or to the AHC of applicants home country?

Thanks again.

Hi User Name,

I have not been contacted by any case officer.

I think, application would be finalized at local AHC.

Regards

HI,

Just get the grant notice for 309. Applied 25 Nov 14. just wondering, do we require visa label ???

Congratulations on the grant!!!! You don't need a visa label to travel for australian visas. Can you please share when your interview was done and are you a male or a female applicant?

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone has any updates in relation to their application?

No update from my side yet applied almost 14months . When I contacted last time in AHC case officer said

This application still in process :( I am so worried :

Does anyone got email from case officer when their case was is on final stage ?

Regards