Guest pakistan

I have applied for my Partner visa 309. My Husband is Australian citizen. I applied on 9th March 2016. Medical and Bio-metrics done.

But I checked my medical status today online on e-medical by using my HAP ID. it is saying further tests required.

My eye-side is weak, may be that is the reason.

I will keep informing you guys, and please keep updating me specially the people who applied recently.

Thanks

Gud Luck All.

Hi Ali i am done with my medical..how much time it would take from here till i get my interview call ?

I dont know the exact time.. But in my case, i submitted my medical in the first week of July, 2015 and I got interview call on 13 January, 2016.. So, it took 6 months...

• 3 weeks later...
Ali i have been asked for a family registration certificate, but there are two kinds of it which one should i make ?

In my case,, I submitted FRC mentioning the name of my parents n siblings... I didn't submit FRC which included the name of my wife... U better give them both.. whichever they need, they will keep it.

Hi,

This thread is really useful for Partner Visa Applications from Pakistan at least.

However it seems to have gone quite lately; no more grants?

My Mrs DOL is 30 Nov 15 - one of my friend's DOL was 17 Nov 15 and his Mrs already received interview call.

Hope we can keep this thread alive.

Thanks.

Don't worry; my Mrs got called for a second test too. It is quite normal. It is usually for X-ray where the first X-Ray didn't come clear for whatever the reason maybe. She got the test again and all clear. Insha'Allah will be same for you.

I have applied for my Partner visa 309. My Husband is Australian citizen. I applied on 9th March 2016. Medical and Bio-metrics done.

But I checked my medical status today online on e-medical by using my HAP ID. it is saying further tests required.

My eye-side is weak, may be that is the reason.

I will keep informing you guys, and please keep updating me specially the people who applied recently.

Thanks

Gud Luck All.