Guest pakistan

Hi All,

Please note my timeline as well for tracking..Case lodged on 5th April 2016, documents request email 6th April 2016, Sponsor is in Australia, Partner is in Pakistan, all documents including PCC and medical uploaded on 18th April 2016.

Considering the comments on this forum i am expecting interview call in December 2016, I had my nikkah in December 2015 and now wedding reception (rukhsati and valima) is scheduled in December 2016.

Can anyone please share the excel tracker of this forum, are we maintaining any tracker here for partner visa?

Regards

Visa Granted, praise be to Allah.

My Mrs was granted visa today.

DOL 30 Nov 2015

Interview 28 June 2016

Sent to final decision maker 29 June 2016

Grant 18 August 2016

Approximate total time since DOL 8 months 18 days

Everything was uploaded since start. I kept uploading contact proof (whatsapp calls), financial docs (money sent), bank statement, photos of my visit after Lodgment and most importantly detailed receipts n photos of gifts that I had been sending to the Mrs.

On approx 29th June they disabled the functio on Immi and I wasnt able to add any more docs; probably they have had enough.

I dont consider myself capable but if I were to give an advice; prepare your docs thoroughly and neatly, upload different type and occasion photos, for interview get all family on same page; there should be no discrepancies. And most of all, be respectful to AHC Islamabad. They are just doing their job, none of us is perfect. Give respect and get respect :)

I wish you all the best and thanks the forum, contributors and mods.

I will try and be on forum for sometime and hope to co tribute whatever I can.

Many Thanks and God bless.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really happy for you. Stay blessed forever. Your presence will needed to keep the thread moving in the future as well. :wink:

DOL 30 Nov 2015

Interview 28 June 2016

Grant 18 August 2016

Everything was uploaded since start. I kept uploading contact proof (whatsapp calls), financial docs (money sent), bank statement, photos of my visit after Lodgment and most importantly detailed receipts n photos of gifts that I had been sending to the Mrs.

On approx 29th June they disabled the functio on Immi and I wasnt able to add any more docs; probably they have had enough.

I dont consider myself capable but if I were to give an advice; prepare your docs thoroughly and neatly, upload different type and occasion photos, for interview get all family on same page; there should be no discrepancies. And most of all, be respectful to AHC Islamabad. They are just doing their job, none of us is perfect. Give respect and get respect :)

DOL 30 Nov 2015

Interview 28 June 2016

Grant 18 August 2016

Thanks. You should iA expect an interview call before eid.

Someone posted about rukhsati in Dec 16. My kind advice would be to reconsider the plan as a friend's visa got refused since he hadnt done ruksati. Be careful.

Respectfully disagree.

Partner Visa Book 1127 (Page 15)

===========================================

Partner visa • aged 18 years or over*; and

• in a married or de facto partner relationship with your partner; or

• intending to marry your partner before the visa is granted

(overseas applicants only).

=============================================

I know there were refusals based upon lying on visa application.

I know some applicants whose RUKHSATI was not done but they claimed that it was and after verification they were found guilty.

Few got Natural justice letters and some received straight Refusal.

Cheers,

Respectfully disagree.

Partner Visa Book 1127 (Page 15)

===========================================

Partner visa • aged 18 years or over*; and

• in a married or de facto partner relationship with your partner; or

• intending to marry your partner before the visa is granted

(overseas applicants only).

=============================================

I know there were refusals based upon lying on visa application.

I know some applicants whose RUKHSATI was not done but they claimed that it was and after verification they were found guilty.

Few got Natural justice letters and some received straight Refusal.

Cheers,

I am telling you the case of a friend who is sitting in the next room to me :)

They claimed their intention was to do rukhsati but hadnt as yet done so.

Visa refusal came. Right or wrong is not what we are discussing here.

Advising in hidden words, play safe.

Thanks for advice mate, You and Usman are absolutely right. But Unfortunately this is what it is. However, I will keep uploading as i got progress i.e. providing them our updated joint bank account with more flows in it, gifts, wedding invitation cards and most importantly wedding reception pictures.

Oh and one last thing, I have this relationship since early 2010 and i have already provided them the huge amount of email, chat, watsup, facebook logs as supporting documents.

Once again, thank you for pointing out the grey area. At least i will be actively keeping an eye on updates.. Appreciated.

Someone posted about rukhsati in Dec 16. My kind advice would be to reconsider the plan as a friend's visa got refused since he hadnt done ruksati. Be careful.

Thanks for advice mate, You and Usman are absolutely right. But Unfortunately this is what it is. However, I will keep uploading as i got progress i.e. providing them our updated joint bank account with more flows in it, gifts, wedding invitation cards and most importantly wedding reception pictures.

Oh and one last thing, I have this relationship since early 2010 and i have already provided them the huge amount of email, chat, watsup, facebook logs as supporting documents.

Once again, thank you for pointing out the grey area. At least i will be actively keeping an eye on updates.. Appreciated.

IA you will be ok with such an approach. My point was that if Rukhsati hasnt happened, then you need to present the case in even much better manner. You seem to be doing it. Risk is where someone who hasnt had rukhsati done applies in the same manner like a couple who had it done; so then they get in trouble.

Forum is full of stories and it is just for our reference and learning; else every case is different.

Good luck.

Hi,

Can you please share what questions did they ask from your wife? and did they call any of friend or relative that you mentioned as witnesses?

please share some details.

please pray that we get a call before eid.

regards,

DOL 30 Nov 2015

Interview 28 June 2016

Grant 18 August 2016

@ questions asked: Below is the post:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/66062-timeline-309-spouse-visa-applied-may-652.html#post1936964610

Hi,

Can you please share what questions did they ask from your wife? and did they call any of friend or relative that you mentioned as witnesses?

please share some details.

please pray that we get a call before eid.

regards,

Thanks Talex, i was about to refer her to my previous post.

To members, please read through 100 or so pages of this thread, you will find it interesting and will get good insight into the process and progress. Gluck :)

Alhamdulillah, my wife got the interview call today. They spoke to my mother-in-law first and asked her few Qs. Later, they spoke to my wife. Interview call lasted for around 14 minutes.

I have just noticed there is "Approved" appearing next to my name (sponsor) in Immi-account and I can no longer attach new documents. Although, any further docs can still be uploaded in my wife's section (applicant). Any idea, when can visa grant be expected? :wink:

Please share if anyone else has got visa grants recently or CO interview call.

Subclass- 309, DOL: 9 Feb 2016 (online)

Thanks a lot.

Please note that the CO will ask you at start of the interview call if you want to talk in English or Urdu.

Questions asked from my mother-in-law & wife were all around the relationship history statements we submitted. AHC ISL called at landline at around 10:10 AM and mother-in-law picked up the phone. So, he talked to her first.

The interview call lasted for around 15 minutes.

Cheers!

Hey wow congratsss.. Please ray for me as well.

mine DoL is 8 feb 2016 :(.

please tell me what did they ask from mother and your wife? Please tell in detail.And was the interview in english or urdu?

and all the best .

Alhamdulillah, my wife got the interview call today. They spoke to my mother-in-law first and asked her few Qs. Later, they spoke to my wife. Interview call lasted for around 14 minutes.

I have just noticed there is "Approved" appearing next to my name (sponsor) in Immi-account and I can no longer attach new documents. Although, any further docs can still be uploaded in my wife's section (applicant). Any idea, when can visa grant be expected? :wink:

Subclass- 309, DOL: 9 Feb 2016 (online)

Congrats and good luck..14 minutes was very quick.

Do confirm with your CO or by helpline if your CO has sent your file to final decision maker. I hope your grant comes soon. Interview wait abt 7 months for you, which is standard.

Remember your app mighy get processed 10 days sooner since people who apply before Christmas lose those days. Just a guess.

Good luck :)

Hey,

I had intention of doing the same but thought would give them a week or two before follow-up. After seeing your post, I requested wife to give AHC ISL a call on current status. But it seems like there were experinecing some issues today and hence call did not go through. I shall get it checked on Monday.

Much appreciated.

Congrats and good luck..14 minutes was very quick.

Do confirm with your CO or by helpline if your CO has sent your file to final decision maker. I hope your grant comes soon. Interview wait abt 7 months for you, which is standard.

Remember your app mighy get processed 10 days sooner since people who apply before Christmas lose those days. Just a guess.

Good luck :)

Guys, I need your advice to process partner VISA for my wife. I am 190 PR holder for VIC and currently in Pakistan. I want to move with my wife together.

1. Is there any requirement for 309/100 visa that sponsor must be residing in Australia while applying for this visa? I am in Pakistan currently and never lived in Aus for more than 1 week uptil now.

2. I just filled application for partner visa and they just ask for sponsor contact details. Nothing mandatory. You can provide any address of any country. I don't think its mandatory that sponsor should be in Aus while sponsoring. Please confirm.

3. Can we apply for visitor after applying for 309 and move on visit visa?

4. Apply via VFS Global does help in anyway or online application yourself is better?

Thanks.

That's really good. Please do have a look the status appearing next to sponsor name within your Immi Account application. It should say approved while the main application status would still say "assessment in progress".

Hello everyone!

finally i got the most awaited call.

interview went well. They havent called any1 from my family n frnds yet.dont know why.

Guys, I need your advice to process partner VISA for my wife. I am 190 PR holder for VIC and currently in Pakistan. I want to move with my wife together.

1. Is there any requirement for 309/100 visa that sponsor must be residing in Australia while applying for this visa? I am in Pakistan currently and never lived in Aus for more than 1 week uptil now.

2. I just filled application for partner visa and they just ask for sponsor contact details. Nothing mandatory. You can provide any address of any country. I don't think its mandatory that sponsor should be in Aus while sponsoring. Please confirm.

3. Can we apply for visitor after applying for 309 and move on visit visa?

4. Apply via VFS Global does help in anyway or online application yourself is better?

Thanks.

anyone?