Guest pakistan

Dada, Please call AHC ISB on this Monday and confirm if the case has been sent to decision maker/Senior CO.

The case should be sent forward straight away after interview call if the CO has not requested you to provide any extra docs/CO satisfied.

I believe paper applications get visa sooner than online apps in case of AHC ISB atleast :P

Example here: Usmanyo: DOL 01/03/2016, paper ,male applicant, interview 10/8/16, Grant: 12/8/2016

Dada, Please call AHC ISB on this Monday and confirm if the case has been sent to decision maker/Senior CO.

The case should be sent forward straight away after interview call if the CO has not requested you to provide any extra docs/CO satisfied.

I believe paper applications get visa sooner than online apps in case of AHC ISB atleast :P

Example here: Usmanyo: DOL 01/03/2016, paper ,male applicant, interview 10/8/16, Grant: 12/8/2016

Thanks talexpat. I shall definitely ask.

That's interesting information you've provides. My dol is 15/03/16. Case officer mentioned satisfaction with information provided and said it is being forwarded. Let's hope for the best InshAllah.

Guest brokenarrow

Those who have been interviewed recently need not worry. Based on the recent trend on blogs, it takes anywhere from 50 to 60 days for visa grant post interview. 8 months is the min. some cases are exceptional. Wish you all the best.A recent case of someone who I know as follows.

DOL: End of Jan

Interview: Aug

Grant: Oct

Thanks Talexpat. That's interesting information. Though it has been 3 weeks since my interview. Case officer was satisfied and said that it is being forwarded for final decision. Let's hope to see it soon InshAllah.

Hi,

Thanks for posting. Is this for AHC ISB applicant?

If possible, can you please get exact date of interview for the applicant. My wife was interviewed on 23-Aug and one other Feb 2016 applicant was interviewed on 31-Aug. Both awaiting visa grant.

Those who have been interviewed recently need not worry. Based on the recent trend on blogs, it takes anywhere from 50 to 60 days for visa grant post interview. 8 months is the min. some cases are exceptional. Wish you all the best.A recent case of someone who I know as follows.

DOL: End of Jan

Interview: Aug

Grant: Oct

Guest brokenarrow

talex - i will try to find it out for you. my friend is not contactable at the moment. looking at the date of interview in your case, it appears to be a matter of days now.

Salam to All,

Guys I called the department yesterday regarding my application status. The lady there said that your application has been forwarded to the seniors for decision.

I am hoping to get my visa in a month InshAllah. Good luck all,

Its really hard to w8.

Just pray and pray. Esp at tahajjud time. You are going to get it soon IA

Salam to All,

Guys I called the department yesterday regarding my application status. The lady there said that your application has been forwarded to the seniors for decision.

I am hoping to get my visa in a month InshAllah. Good luck all,

Its really hard to w8.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Haha. Mera bhi aisa he haal tha. I started to hate australia and its embassy :). But im happy now . Maa. Dont worry. Things are going in the right direction. You will get it soon.

Congratulations Pakgirl and talex.. And good luck to you guys ahead. Also Pakgirl can you please share your timeline. Interview date and if it was paper based or online application?

It has been a month from interview. Looking ahead.

Hi.

DOL: 8 feb 2016

Interview: 31 aug

visa grabt: 20 oct

online application

Congratulations Pakgirl and talex.. And good luck to you guys ahead. Also Pakgirl can you please share your timeline. Interview date and if it was paper based or online application?

It has been a month from interview. Looking ahead.

Correction: Visa grant email arrived at 11:48 AM PST

Alhamdulillah, Good news.... My wife's visa granted tooo :wink:

DOL : 9 Feb 2016, Interview date: 23-Aug 2016, DOG: 20 Oct 2016 (11:28 PM PST)

Best of luck to everyoneee. Please remain patient, visa is on its way!!!