Guest pakistan

VISAs are electronically linked to passport. Also, DIBP has stopped issuing VISA Labels. There is no such stamping.

VISA Grant email has the pdf file attached in it which is the VISA Grant letter. You can also check visa status using VEVO.

Isnt visa grant email the vosa itself . Thy dunt stamp on passport

Hi All,

Please remain patient and keep praying nicely.

As brokenarrow mentioned earlier, it is 50-60 days post interview. Also, total time matters from DOL to DOG. It is 8 months +

Some examples here:

[TABLE=width: 894]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]DOL[/TD]

[TD]Interview call[/TD]

[TD]Time to interview call[/TD]

[TD]Interview call day[/TD]

[TD]Visa Grant date[/TD]

[TD]Total time taken[/TD]

[TD]Visa Grant Day[/TD]

[TD]Days to Grant[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]micalparkz[/TD]

[TD]30-Nov-15[/TD]

[TD]28-Jun-16[/TD]

[TD]6 months 29 days[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[TD]18-Aug[/TD]

[TD]8 months 19 days[/TD]

[TD]Thursday[/TD]

[TD]51[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Noy [/TD]

[TD]06-Jan-16[/TD]

[TD]03-Aug-16[/TD]

[TD]6 months 28 days[/TD]

[TD]Wednesday[/TD]

[TD]16-Sep-16[/TD]

[TD]8 months 10 days[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[TD]44[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Pakgirl[/TD]

[TD]08-Feb-16[/TD]

[TD]31-Aug-16[/TD]

[TD]6 months 23 days[/TD]

[TD]Wednesday[/TD]

[TD]20-Oct-16[/TD]

[TD]8 months 12 days[/TD]

[TD]Thursday[/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]talexpat[/TD]

[TD]09-Feb-16[/TD]

[TD]23-Aug-16[/TD]

[TD]6 months 14 days[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[TD]20-Oct-16[/TD]

[TD]8 months 11 days[/TD]

[TD]Thursday[/TD]

[TD]58[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi All,

Please remain patient and keep praying nicely.

As brokenarrow mentioned earlier, it is 50-60 days post interview. Also, total time matters from DOL to DOG. It is 8 months +

Some examples here:

[TABLE=width: 894]

[TR]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD]DOL[/TD]

[TD]Interview call[/TD]

[TD]Time to interview call[/TD]

[TD]Interview call day[/TD]

[TD]Visa Grant date[/TD]

[TD]Total time taken[/TD]

[TD]Visa Grant Day[/TD]

[TD]Days to Grant[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]micalparkz[/TD]

[TD]30-Nov-15[/TD]

[TD]28-Jun-16[/TD]

[TD]6 months 29 days[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[TD]18-Aug[/TD]

[TD]8 months 19 days[/TD]

[TD]Thursday[/TD]

[TD]51[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Noy [/TD]

[TD]06-Jan-16[/TD]

[TD]03-Aug-16[/TD]

[TD]6 months 28 days[/TD]

[TD]Wednesday[/TD]

[TD]16-Sep-16[/TD]

[TD]8 months 10 days[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[TD]44[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Pakgirl[/TD]

[TD]08-Feb-16[/TD]

[TD]31-Aug-16[/TD]

[TD]6 months 23 days[/TD]

[TD]Wednesday[/TD]

[TD]20-Oct-16[/TD]

[TD]8 months 12 days[/TD]

[TD]Thursday[/TD]

[TD]50[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]talexpat[/TD]

[TD]09-Feb-16[/TD]

[TD]23-Aug-16[/TD]

[TD]6 months 14 days[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[TD]20-Oct-16[/TD]

[TD]8 months 11 days[/TD]

[TD]Thursday[/TD]

[TD]58[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Looks as if their internal SLA is to do it before the 9 month mark. May Allah be with us.

VISAs are electronically linked to passport. Also, DIBP has stopped issuing VISA Labels. There is no such stamping.

VISA Grant email has the pdf file attached in it which is the VISA Grant letter. You can also check visa status using VEVO.

Is there any initial entry date for partner visa on grant notice? or you can travel anytime after grant?

Alhamdulillah, Good news.... My wife's visa granted tooo :wink:

DOL : 9 Feb 2016, Interview date: 23-Aug 2016, DOG: 20 Oct 2016 (11:28 PM PST)

Best of luck to everyoneee. Please remain patient, visa is on its way!!!

Congrats bro.. Had u performed rukhsati or not?? Cuz my case is still under assessment and 15 months have been passed till now frm DOL.. It looks as if its bcz i haven't done rukhsati.. U went through the same step as u mentioned earlier.. Ryt??

Edited by alikhan9223

Been a silent reader.

DOL = 14 March 2016

Medical and Bimetrics done within 1 week after lodgement.

Additional Documents requested 28 March 2016. Submitted extra documents 4 April 2016.

DOI = 04 October 2016. Very basic questions about our communication while she is over there and I am here (Facetime every night and whatsapp during day). Asked me about my trip there in April and May and about my future trip there in 3 weeks. Did request contact number for landline number for my wife's home. They don't have a landline so gave mobile of her sister.

DOG = TBA

I am an Australian Citizen and sponsor of my wife who is in Pakistan. After my interview, approve status appeared next to name.

Question: I as the sponsor have been interviewed. What about my wife. Is it expected that she is also interviewed? What about witnesses who provided stat decs?

Hi All,

Also been a silent reader, first of all thank you to everyone here who has been posting constantly with updates especially talexpat (congrats on your grant mate!) it has definitely been a hard wait and continue to wait.

I am an Australian citizen (Sydney) and wife is in Pakistan (Karachi).

DOL - 18th March 2016.

25th March - Medicals and biometrics done.

10th April - Further documents requested 888 forms and polio cert. (These had already been uploaded and supplied), wife uploaded again and advised them that they are already uploaded, polio cert was also requested and supplied at biometrics and medical.

DOI - Thursday 7th Oct 2016. Only wife received the call, about 10 min. General questions where asked ranging from my (sponsor) name, DOB, work place, where we got married and whom attended from each side, how many functions we had what our future plans are.

DOG - Still waiting.

I did call the immigration to get an update however was told the standard answer of its been forwarded to the decision maker and they cant advise a timeframe but advised it would be "soon".

Wish you all the best.

In married. We applied for partner visa after rukhsati.

Congrats bro.. Had u performed rukhsati or not?? Cuz my case is still under assessment and 15 months have been passed till now frm DOL.. It looks as if its bcz i haven't done rukhsati.. U went through the same step as u mentioned earlier.. Ryt??

I guess they wont call any1 else now. Please check usman's case in previous threads.his wife was a sponsor and she got a call feom embassy. They didnt interview usman. And he was granted visa within couple of days.

Been a silent reader.

DOL = 14 March 2016

Medical and Bimetrics done within 1 week after lodgement.

Additional Documents requested 28 March 2016. Submitted extra documents 4 April 2016.

DOI = 04 October 2016. Very basic questions about our communication while she is over there and I am here (Facetime every night and whatsapp during day). Asked me about my trip there in April and May and about my future trip there in 3 weeks. Did request contact number for landline number for my wife's home. They don't have a landline so gave mobile of her sister.

DOG = TBA

I am an Australian Citizen and sponsor of my wife who is in Pakistan. After my interview, approve status appeared next to name.

Question: I as the sponsor have been interviewed. What about my wife. Is it expected that she is also interviewed? What about witnesses who provided stat decs?

Good luck. As experienced Standard time is 50-60 days after interview.

Hi All,

Also been a silent reader, first of all thank you to everyone here who has been posting constantly with updates especially talexpat (congrats on your grant mate!) it has definitely been a hard wait and continue to wait.

I am an Australian citizen (Sydney) and wife is in Pakistan (Karachi).

DOL - 18th March 2016.

25th March - Medicals and biometrics done.

10th April - Further documents requested 888 forms and polio cert. (These had already been uploaded and supplied), wife uploaded again and advised them that they are already uploaded, polio cert was also requested and supplied at biometrics and medical.

DOI - Thursday 7th Oct 2016. Only wife received the call, about 10 min. General questions where asked ranging from my (sponsor) name, DOB, work place, where we got married and whom attended from each side, how many functions we had what our future plans are.

DOG - Still waiting.

I did call the immigration to get an update however was told the standard answer of its been forwarded to the decision maker and they cant advise a timeframe but advised it would be "soon".

Wish you all the best.

Thanks Pakgirl. Also, are you aware on the regulations of bringing jewellery into Australia? My wife has quite a bit of jewellery and I don't want to have to pay duty on it when she comes over with it. And I'm not one to try and hide it and not declare it. Because I ALWAYS get checked! :arghh:

Thanks

Edited by AussieBoy

Good news members,

My wife has received an Interview call today. DOL 5th April 2016. Finally its done, i would like to share the details for our members which are eagerly waiting for the interview call..

Call duration last for 11 to 12 minutes.

Main questions asked were:

Name and DOB

Why did she considered me?

Our Nikkah date?

wedding date (scheduled)

Wedding hall name?

Future plans?

Bank Name (where we have maintained our joint account)

Husband address and who lives with him

His Job?

Who is supporting you (wife) at present?

Any family member living in Australia (both Me and her)

what are the modes of communication?

what will be your future move, if you move?

Lastly, during the interview, he requested for wedding hall receipt (if we have). And interviewer informed that we don't have any further questions and we don't need any additional document, we will contact you if we need any additional information.

I have just uploaded all the receipts (the updates since our case lodged) [mainly including wedding hall booking, bridal dress booking, joint account statement, birthday presents, invoices paids etc)

I am really impressed by the calculations of our members, following the timelines i was hoping the interview call will be after 26th and 27th October. Its right on time, now fingers crossed as per timelines now we have to wait for additional expected 50 days i.e. between our Mehndi and Wedding reception day (14th and 16th Dec). I hope it gives a bit of motivation to other members for their upcoming interviews.

Lastly, Thank you forum members for the support and kind words during this time.

Cheers

Hey Guys! I decided to re-visit the thread and see what the updates were. Congratulations to all who have been granted their visas, and to those waiting, it'll be coming soon, be patient, although it wasn't my strong attribute either. In my case my wife was interviewed on the 10th of August and the visa was granted after 2 days!!, which does not seem to be the case with people who are applying online. Could paper based application be more efficient in case of AHC Islamabad?

Honestly, this is very unclear. I had mine paper-based submitted first week of march with interview after eid-al-adha. Apparently it's 50-60 days post interview.. Good luck to all.

Hey Guys! I decided to re-visit the thread and see what the updates were. Congratulations to all who have been granted their visas, and to those waiting, it'll be coming soon, be patient, although it wasn't my strong attribute either. In my case my wife was interviewed on the 10th of August and the visa was granted after 2 days!!, which does not seem to be the case with people who are applying online. Could paper based application be more efficient in case of AHC Islamabad?